Fan Gone Bad

You're My Melody

“INFINITE! ASSEMBLE IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!” Infinite’s manager’s voice boomed throughout the dorm early in the morning.

“What is it hyung?” Sunggyu was the first to react to the manager’s voice. Rubbing his eyes, he came out of his room and walked up to the manager.

Minute after minute, the rest of the Infinite members came out half asleep into the living room. They all plopped down onto the floor, leaning against whatever to keep themselves upright.

The manager tossed the newspaper he was holding onto the floor. “Look at this!” he hissed every word between his clenched teeth.

Infinite crowded around the newspaper, reading out the first headline.

Infinite – are they really rapists or artists?

“WHAT?!” Infinite were wide awake now.

“What is this?” Sunggyu asked his manager. “We didn’t do anything like this.”

“The police called me just then. A girl claimed that she was by you. They want to do investigations on all of you so your schedule for today is cancelled,” the manager explained. “Hurry up and change. Woolim is trying their best to stop the news from spreading out so don’t fret. They will set everything back to normal. I’ll see you in the van in ten.” The manager walked out of the dorm, greeted by enraged fans and fans that were supporting Infinite.

“Guys, let’s hurry,” Sunggyu sighed. “We will have to use dry shampoo instead.”

After spraying their hair with dry shampoo, the members came out of the dorm, one by one in casual outfits.

“HOW COULD YOU OPPAS?!” Some fans were screaming. Others were crying. “WE’LL KILL THAT LYING !” Loyal fans were shouting out supportive lines to the members.

Infinite just hung their head low and went into their van, wanting to get away from reality.

Sungyeol received a message from you.

Oppa, I heard what happened. Are you okay? Do you want me to come and support you? - ~~~~~

I’m fine. I’ll call you after everything is done. – Yeol

You sighed. “Oppa, you shouldn’t push me away like that. It makes me more nervous…”

Sungyeol squeezed his eyes shut and inhaled slowly. *I’m sorry ~~~~, I don’t want to drag you into this and create another scandal. Please understand.*

---------

I know this is a bit delayed but remember that issue?

I decided to use it because I think it’s a reminder to us Inspirits that there’s a limit to everything.

I hope you guys aren’t offended if I use this but please understand that it’s my interpretation, not what actually happened.

Please support Infinite always ~ :D

<3333