Dreamy Confession

You're My Melody

It has been a week since Carmen was arrested and you had heard nothing from her or the CIA. Sungyeol had pushed back his schedule as much as he could. He was with you the most of the time. He would sleep over some times when he finished his schedule.

He was lying with you, your back comfortingly. *Another sleepless night…* he sighed mentally. He looked down at your tear stained cheeks. *Wonder what you're dreaming about…* He was hugging you to his chest, making you feel more secure that he was with you.

 

You were going wild with Carmen next to you. Sungyeol and Woohyun trailing behind, not that excited like you and Carmen were.

"Hurry those lazy bums!" Carmen waved the two boys over. "I want to get into my seats asap!"

"Coming," Sungyeol and Woohyun slightly groaned.

"With a bit more enthusiasm! Like we didn't invite you because you wanted to come, the only way we were allowed to go was if 'guys' were coming too," Carmen took Woohyun's hand.

You took Sungyeol's hand and smiled up at him. "Oppa, it can't be that bad."

Sungyeol just smiled back, "You have no idea."

"Let's go!" Carmen dragged Woohyun along towards the gates of the entertainment centre. You followed after her, slightly dragging Sungyeol behind but his long legs were keeping up.

All the girls around you were screaming 'DBSK', 'Oppas!!!' and other things along and not totally along those lines. You and Carmen were fidgeting in your seats, literally pulling out your hair due to the suspense. Woohyun and Sungyeol, not so much.

DBSK came out, full of charisma and charm. They were singing their recent hit, 'Mirotic' to set the hyper mood of fans. They were singing their hearts out while showing off their flawless dance moves. Junsu saw you clapping along to the song and smiling angelically. He came down from the stage, the other members following his lead. Junsu came up to you and put his hand towards you.

You pointed to yourself and mouthed, "Me?"

Junsu nodded, took your hand and dragged you to the stage. The other DBSK members came and surrounded you, slightly grinding up against your body. You were slightly overwhelmed from all the hot guys around you but nevertheless you were enjoying yourself. You giggled cutely as they each did a separate dance move with you.

"I got you~ Under my skin!" they all sang at the end while staring intensely at you, causing your cheeks to flame up.

All the fans went crazy, some happy that they were giving fan service but most unhappy that it wasn't them on that stage.

"Please thank our cute fan…" Mickey said into the microphone.

"~~~~~," you whispered to him shyly.

"~~~~~," they all said in unison.

The crowd cheered for you none the less, wanting to tell DBSK that they were still loyal to them.

"Here you go," Jaejoong gave you a red rose, a sign of their gratitude for playing along with their unexpected serenade. "Thank you," he smiled a charming smile that made the fans scream like crazy.

"Thank you," you bowed and accepted the rose humbly. You were about to go off stage when Yunho placed something in your hand.

"Read it after the concert comes to a close," he winked at you.

Changmin guided you off the stage, sending you back to the surprised and hyper Carmen and a pissed off Sungyeol. "Thank you, you're really cute," he winked at you then walked back on stage.

You sat back down in your seat, covering your blazing red face with your hands.

Sungyeol watched you, angry that some celebrity took you away from him. *I'm going to be a celebrity too and make her fall for me. I'll serenade her too at a concert and I'll make her fall head over heels in love with me.*

 

"Oppa," you mumbled, still asleep. "I actually did fall in love with you…"

Sungyeol's eyes rounded, "W-what did s-she j-just say?"

-----------------------

Oooo~ a confession !