Seeking Help From Sungyeol

You're My Melody

Weeks had passed and you were getting frustrated with assignment you had. You had many ideas and tried most of them out, but it didn't bring you the 'real you' and originality in the design. You became more hot tempered and frustrated as the days passed and you were blank with designs. The due date was also closer. The most important thing was, Carmen had trouble making plans for you to go out and meet Sungyeol because you always declined saying you had an important project due soon and you were frustrated over it. Carmen couldn't help but delay the plans until after you had finished your assignment. She didn't want to stress you out more.

"Argh!" you ruffled your hair in frustration as you were sitting on the floor with designs all laid out and pieces of paper scrunched up here and there. "I don't know!" you whined and kicked your legs in the air in frustration.

"Hey, I'm back!" Carmen came in and saw you in your frustration state. "Did I come at a bad time?"

You huffed a breath, "Not really, I'm stressing over this!"

"How about asking for help? It's easier if you get ideas off people since it's about showing yourself in the design. People who look at you in different perspectives will give you different ideas of you," Carmen sat down next to you, trying her best not to step on anything.

You nodded in understanding, "Maybe you're right…"

"I'm always right," Carmen smiled at you and saw your messy, ruffled hair. She combed her fingers through it to flatten out the bumps. *This makes a chance for your memories and a plan!*

"Who do I ask though? You?" your eyes beamed towards her.

"Fat chance," Carmen smirked at you. "Go ask someone else."

"But who?" you pouted at the blunt rejection from your best friend. *Sungyeol?*

"Anyone you know," Carmen just shrugged casually. *She should have only Sungyeol and the rest of Infinite that she knows. Her friends at Seoul Uni will probably be stressed from the project too.*

"I'll be right back yeah?" you grabbed your purse and chucked on a pair of black stilettos. You started dialling a number. "Yes, it's me ~~~~~~," you were talking to Infinite's manager. "Is Sungyeol busy right now?" you paused for a while. "That's great, just give me text me the address of Infinite's dorm. It's easier for him and it's not a problem if I go there right?" You waved to Carmen and went out the door. You had bought a car as soon as you found one that caught your attention. It was a navy blue mini cooper. "I'll be careful of the saesang fans. Don't worry. Thank you! Bye!" you hanged up. *Lucky oppa doesn't have a schedule otherwise I would have my brains turn into mush from the lack of friends here.*

You put the key in the ignition and sped off to Infinite's dorm when you received the text message with the address.

----------------

:)