Locked Up

You're My Melody

 

Iris, the woman from the CIA, guided you to your cell. Lifting your head up to see a small enclosed space with nothing but a bed and a sink with taps, you sighed and tried to uphold the last of your dignity.

"Thanks," you smiled, as you stepped in, hearing the lock of the cell click into place. Tears fell directly to the floor as you closed your eyes. *Anything, for ~~~~ to recover. Even this.*

 

Back at Carmen and your house, Sungyeol was next to you. Staring into space, you were huddled into Sungyeol's arms. Looking around the house, memories of Carmen popped into your mind. Tears rolled down your cheeks as Carmen's usual cheerful voice went through your mind.

Sungyeol wiped your tears away with his finger while Woohyun was absentmindedly sitting on your sofa, dazed about Carmen.

*Min-ah… I'm so sorry… that I couldn't protect you.* Woohyun sighed, shaking his head slightly  in disapproval of himself.

"Come on ~~~~. Let's get some change of clothes for you and head back to our dorm. I'm worried about leaving your by yourself here," Sungyeol said, rubbing your arm soothingly.

Dazed,  you just nodded and chucked random pieces of clothing and chucking them into a big tote bag.

"Okay, come on. Let's go now. Come on hyung, let's get back to the dorm before our members start worrying." Sungyeol went over to Woohyun and patted him on his back, getting him to get up. Woohyun sighed and looked desperately into Sungyeol's eyes.

"Sungyeol-ah… Min will be alright, right? I mean, Carmen, she's gonna be alright, right!?" Woohyun looked into Sungyeol's eyes, hands on his shoulders, desperately searching for hope.

"Hyung, Carmen is a strong girl. She'll get through this. I know she will." Sungyeol put a reassuring hand on Woohyun's shoulder and guided you and Woohyun to the car.

Arriving at Infinite's dorm again, you three saw a strange school girl in front of Infinite's dorm. The school girl's eyes lit up once she saw the two members of Infinite, but it dimmed when she saw you.

"Ah, yes, hello." Sungyeol politely bowed. Woohyun wasn't in the mood to give people fan service s he just waved and smiled too.

The quickly bowed and ran away to hide. Sungyeol and Woohyun shook it off, holding each of your hands and going back to Infinite's dorm.

Suddenly, a flashback flashed through your mind with lightning speed. "Ah!" You shouted.

"What, what is it!? Does it hurt anywhere!?" Sungyeol hurriedly asked, checking for any cuts or bruises on you.

You held your head with hand and looked towards Sungyeol. "Oppa… Did we ever go to Lotte World once, with Woohyun-oppa and Carmen?"

Sungyeol's eyes widened in surprise. "H-how did you know…" "I just had a flashback… It was for…" You furrowed your eyebrows, searching deep into your faded memories. "It was for Carmen's birthday! And… Woohyun-oppa was going to confess to her, but he chickened out last minute," you smiled warmly at Woohyun.

Woohyun's face grew red and turned away. You chuckled at Woohyun's reaction. *I'm starting to get flashbacks… Am I going to be able to remember everything?*

------------------

:3