What To Do For The Remaining

You're My Melody

A few days had passed and you were pulling all nighters here and there for the completions of seven outfits for Infinite and for the assignment that was coming closer and closer to its due date. You had officially had barely two weeks left until you had to present your designs to the class and to your teacher. You had put some finishing touches on Sungyeol and Woohyun's outfits which were practically perfect in every way. Dongwoo and Hoya's outfits were done but still needed some adjustments here and there. You had no time to go back to Infinite's dorm except for one time, and that was for taking measurements of the remaining Infinite .

You scratched your head, you had no idea what to do for the . Again, you were surrounded by scrunched up pieces of paper, designs sprawled out everywhere and fabrics everywhere. Carmen had got you seven mannequins which you used to hang your outfits. You got Sungyeol to give Infinite's head coordi the picture of shoes you wanted all of them to wear (same shoe for every member) and what shop to buy it from. You looked towards the empty mannequin for inspiration.

"Well, L oppa's the visual so maybe go with the traditional suit minus the vest? Sungjong oppa's the same age as me but a few months older so maybe something casual like Sungyeol oppa's which kind of portrays his maknae-ness. Sunggyu oppa can have a slightly modified collar and white, he's the leader of course," you pouted. "I don't know!" you tucked yourself into a ball. "How about I just go with those ideas and see if they turn out alright."

You ripped out the current design you had tried to put together for L. You briefly drew the designs, imagining them on each member. "I think they'll turn out okay, aja aja fighting!" you urged yourself on and went into intense designing mode.

------------------