I Present To You......... INFINITE!!

You're My Melody

It was D-Day, the day your assignment was due. Infinite, as a thank you, convinced you to make them the models of your outfits. You couldn't say no since none of them budged an inch. Your teacher had told the students earlier to become the model themselves or get others to model their outfits. So you willingly let them model for you since you thought it was a hassle to find other students, much less you had any friends. Your teacher also reserved the theatre for all the students to show off their designs.

 

"Next!" your teacher was on the judge's panel in the centre of the theatre. The girl that topped the major showed off four designs she had come up with. They were modelled by her friends who were all Queenkas, including her. The teacher nodded fondly of them and you were nervously sitting in your seat. Infinite had yet to arrive and you were after her. The girl explained how the designs brought out her originality and her personality which was also necessary for the formal presentations. Your cue was getting closer and closer.

"Next! ~~~~~~!" your teacher called you up on stage.

You jumped up from your seat, hiding your nerves and taking a deep breath. You walked up on stage and you looked like a professional designer who collected all your nerves and shoved them all down in the depths of your body where you couldn't feel them anymore. "Well, Miss, my-"

"PRESENTING ~~~'S MODELS," someone from behind the curtains screamed. There was a sudden drum roll which was played through the music system in the theatre. "INFINITE!"

Infinite came out like the hottest models alive. They had serious expressions and posed on stage. You just blinked at them and the cleared your throat. You began to explain one by one your designs and how they matched you.

"All these seven designs were made by my heart. They have a little bit, each, of my personality," Hoya stepped forward. "My serious and competitive side." Then L. "My mysterious and cold side." Sungjong stepped forward and posed all bubbly and cute. You giggled, "My girly and bubbly side." Woohyun came out and did some aegyo which made the teacher blush. "My cute and aegyo side." Dongwoo stepped forward and smirked. "My cool and funny side." Sunggyu stepped forward, "My leader and stubborn side." Sungyeol stepped out last. You smiled at him and he smiled back at you. "My childish and dandy side."

Your teacher smiled and nodded in approval. Of course the whole class didn't say a word until your presentation finished and your teacher knew who your models were. When you finished presenting, you went back stage with Infinite.

"Oppas! When did you come? I thought you bailed on me!" you pouted and socked L in the arm.

"Hey! Why me? Sungyeol suggested to come late to have a more dramatic effect!" L rubbed his sore spot.

"Oppa!" you squeaked and punched Sungyeol's arm with as much force you could.

"Woah!" Sungyeol avoided the attack but hit his head on a pole that was behind him. He rubbed his head. "Hey! Don't put the blame on me when everyone was checking themselves out in the mirrors!"

You just pouted and let it go, "Thanks for coming oppas. Even though you had a schedule and everything. I really appreciate the thought."

"Anything for our Infinite mascot and designer!" Dongwoo bear hugged you. "You should really become our designer."

You laughed and hugged him back, "Maybe."

----------