Jealous Infinite

You're My Melody

Infinite had heard the news of you becoming Shinee's head designer and they started to whine and complain, especially Sungjong. He was the one that you had gotten attached to first besides Sungyeol and you loved spending time with him. You had all gathered at your and Carmen's apartment for a mini celebration. Carmen was now 'friends' with Infinite so everyone except you didn't have to pretend to not know her.

"~~~~! Why?!" Sungjong was clinging to your arm brawling slightly. "Why do you have to go to them?! You were ours first! Our talented cutie pie ~~~~~!!!!!"

"That's enough," Dongwoo pried Sungjong off of you. "Time out for the maknae," Dongwoo dragged him off towards the living room where the rest of Infinite were sitting.

You and Carmen were busy cooking a feast for everyone and Sungjong had barged into the kitchen first thing when he had arrived and never let you go. "Thanks oppa," you smiled at Dongwoo before he left.

Sungyeol and Woohyun came into the kitchen, "You girls need any help?"

"We're almost done. If it doesn't bother you two, can you help set up the table in the living room? There's more room there and you guys practically set up your tent there," Carmen laughed.

Woohyun knew already where everything was in the kitchen, let alone everything about your house. He brought out the plates and cutlery and Sungyeol helped him out. They carried everything out to the living room. Sungjong was about to sit next to you when Dongwoo pulled him away from you and made Sungjong sit next to him.

"You're staying next to me and leaving ~~~~ alone okay?" Dongwoo scolded Sungjong.

"Hyung!" Sungjong whined and pouted.

"No," Dongwoo smiled at you.

You just giggled and sat down between Sungyeol and L.

"Sungyeol hyung always gets to be with ~~~~~!" Sungjong bolted from his seat but Dongwoo pulled him back down.

"Sit or no food," Dongwoo threatened. You laughed and so did everyone else.

"Let's eat guys!" Carmen laughed and sat next to Woohyun, across from you.

"Thanks for the meal!" the all beamed and dug in.

 

After having dinner and dessert everyone was sitting in the living room watching random shows on tv.

"Hey, how come we didn't get to hire you for our designer and Shinee took you away from us?" Hoya brought up the topic again.

"That's exactly what I was saying before!" Sungjong was allowed by Dongwoo to sit next to you but on one condition. No whining and complaining to you.

"I don't know, ask the CEO of Woolim," you smiled.

"Jealous," L said while staring at the tv. "You know that was an underhanded move by Shinee, saying it on tv. That means SME had to hire you."

"I'm doing that next time!" Sungjong hugged you. "You're mine!"

Infinite got up and started to sing and dance to 'Be Mine'. Sungjong, Sungyeol and Woohyun started to dance to girl bands and that was the entertainment for the night.

------------------