Coming Then Going

You're My Melody

You and Shinee arrived at their tent. It was arranged similar to Infinite's tent with a rack of clothes in the far side and a makeup table towards the right corner of the tent. You took a seat since Shinee offered you one and you just listened to them talk for a while.

"~~~~~-sshi," Key nudged you. "You want something to eat?"

You slightly distanced yourself from the contact, "I'm okay, Sungyeol oppa will buy me something when he comes back." You didn't trust them until you saw with your own eyes that they were trustworthy.

"Are you sure?" Key assured you. "We can always buy extra chicken for you."

You shook your head and politely rejected his offer.

"Suit yourself then," Key stood up and went to his other members to order. *She's being a bit distant? She's pretty though.*

You looked around the tent and played with your hair. *When is Sungyeol oppa coming back?* you uneasily bit your lip. You took out your phone and went through it just to relieve yourself from the boredom.

"~~~~~~!" you heard a familiar voice outside.

"Oppa?" you jolted from your seat. Shinee just stared at you and crowded over you.

"Is that Sungyeol?" Jonghyun looked at you for confirmation.

You nodded, "Sorry, I have to go now."

"Why so soon?" Taemin frowned in a cute manner. "We didn't even drop our formalities yet!"

"Sorry Taemin-sshi, next time," you said your goodbyes to Shinee then headed out of the tent towards the awaiting Sungyeol.

*She needs to lighten up a bit more. I liked the way she said next time* Key smirked to himself. *Can't wait until I see her again.*

"Hyung! It's our turn for rehearsal!" Taemin rushed in and dragged Key out of the tent.

"Oppa!" you bumped into him on your way out of Shinee's tent. "Where'd you come from?" you rubbed your nose. Somehow it was easy to trust Sungyeol. You didn't know why but it felt like you knew him before.

"I was here the whole time, is your nose okay?" he stooped down to take a look at your nose. "It looks fine to me."

You smiled a thank you and then walked towards Infinite's tent. "Oppa, have you had lunch yet?"

"The others are ordering now, I told them to order for you too," Sungyeol looked at you and smiled. "Chicken's okay right?"

You nodded and then made light conversation with Sungyeol.

--------------

:D