All The Help We Can Get

You're My Melody

You came out of the Incheon airport with luggage in hand and sunglasses on looking like a total fashionista. You had been in America for the past 7 years and it felt overwhelming to be back in Korea again. Your phone rang.

“~~~~~~!” your best friend Carmen screamed.

You lightly winced, “Hey, how’s it going?”

“Finally you’re here! I’ll tell you the address to my studio apartment! Sorry I couldn’t pick you up, I’m at work,” Carmen really did want to pick you up herself.

“No biggie, just catch a taxi and you’ll see me when you come home.”

“You’re so easy-going, that’s why I love you.”

“Mmhmm, love you too.”

You hanged up and caught a cab. You loaded your luggage into the trunk and hopped in. At that moment you received a message from Carmen with her home address on it.

You told the driver the address and just waited out the ride.

 

You were standing in front of her apartment. “That woman forgot to give me her code! She won’t even pick up her phone!” you grumbled. You set your luggage in the cupboard outside Carmen’s apartment, grabbed your purse and other necessities and walked around the neighbourhood. *She lives in the heart of Seoul?!* You recognised the high-rise buildings and expensive looking restaurants from the travel magazine you had read about Seoul.

You sighed and looked around for something to do. You heard some male voices.

“We need someone to replace her! The pianist can’t come cause she’s stuck in traffic and she lives all the way down South Seoul!” the man on the left said.

“We’ll get someone to replace her otherwise Infinite’s hard work is going to go down the drain!” the one on the right scratched his hair in frustration.

*I can play the piano but ever since… Infinite?* you didn’t know who this Infinite was but you didn’t want someone’s hard work to be wasted. You walked over to the two men, “Excuse me.”

Both men looked at you suspiciously. “What do you want?”

“Umm… I can help you, I play the piano,” you timidly smiled.

“Are you sure you’re not one of those fans that want to get close to Infinite by using any excuse they can get?” the man on the right said.

“Excuse me? I’m just trying to help,” you exhaled loudly. “If you don’t want my help then fine,” you your heels and started to take a step when the man on the left grabbed you.

“Please, we’re sorry, we need all the help we can get,” he practically begged you.

You just nodded. *I haven’t touched a piano in a while, wonder if I still have my touch…*

--------

FIRST CHAPTER DONEE :D

How was it? Tell me if you likey! J