For InfinitexInspirit98

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For InfinitexInspirit98

Pairing: One of Wooya, Hogyu, Myungya or Yeoljong (Chose Hogyu)

Prompt: Trip to Disneyland – I used Universal Studios (Because there's also miniature disneyland in it)


It's been three weeks since Hoya and Sunggyu started dating, but nothing seems to be going right. That was only days after Hoya and Dongwoo broke up and a day after Woohyun gave up winning Sunggyu's heart. There were ups and downs, and some unsolved problems.

One fine day, Hoya was walking down the main street when he spotted a colourful flyer stuck to a street lamp. He walked up to it and scanned the information.

 

Fly High Talent Show

Be it singing, dancing, or even juggling, everyone has a talent.

Showcase your talent and win attractive prizes!

1st place winner gets 5 tickets to Universal Studios and $3000 SGD in cash!

Other attractive prizes can be won!

Please be at the town hall by 9 a.m. on April 13

 

"Interesting… Wouldn't hurt to participate right? It's today isn't it?" Hoya muttered to himself as he took down the flyer from the lamppost and headed for the address stated on the flyer.

 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu and his little brother Myungsoo had started on planning his birthday which was round the corner.

"Why don't we invite Jonghyun and his group to come with us?" Myungsoo suggested, smiling brightly.

"You're right! It's going to be more fun with them around!" Sunggyu said in delight. He whipped out his phone and dialed his boyfriend. 'The Singtel mobile user you have dialed is not available. Please try again later.' Confused, he redialed Hoya but got to the voicemail instead. Sunggyu sighed and dialed Onew.

"Hello Onew?"

'Yes?' Was the clipped reply he heard.

"Can we head to Universal Studios after lunch at 2 p.m.?" He received and over excited reply of 'yes of course!' With that, he hung up.

 

The next few days, Hoya was dancing and dancing and advancing towards the final round of the talent show. Sunggyu tried daily to call Hoya and inform him of his birthday celebration, but always got to the voicemail. Tch, must be ignoring me…

 

"Guys! I've won the talent show!" Hoya announced a day before Sunggyu's birthday. After a full day of dancing on the stage, Hoya was exhausted but wanted to tell the gang the results as soon as possible.

"That means-" Dongwoo started, putting down the book he was reading, his eyes wide and mouth agape.

"We got five passes to Universal Studios!" Hoya beamed. "And $3000 SGD in cash!" He held out five passes for the newly opened Universal Studios. Dongwoo, Sungjong and Woohyun had already agreed to go if Hoya had won the five tickets.

"Awesome! Let's call Sungyeol hyung and ask if he could come!" Sungjong suggested and whipped out his phone. After a few minutes of talking, Sungjong hung up with a smile. "He's going!"

"Let's meet at 2 p.m. at my house. My dad said he can drive us to Universal Studios during his lunch break," Woohyun told the group, excitement clear in his voice. Like that, the four of them bid farewell to each other and returned home, excited for the next day.

 

The next afternoon, the four of them were uncomfortably squeezed into the back seat of the car, complaining about how there was not enough space for everyone, while Woohyun was happily sitting in the front passenger seat, chomping on the remains of the french baguette while listening to music through his earphones.

"How can you be so sadistic, Woohyun?" Sungyeol whined as he pushed Dongwoo to the right for a bit more personal space, which ended up wih Dongwoo awkwardly sitting on Hoya's lap.

"What the hell Sungyeol?!" Dongwoo demanded but Hoya's high pitched

"Get off of me!" made everyone in the car burst out in laughter, even Mr Nam chuckled. While the boys were laughing, no one saw a familiar-looking van driving seemingly in the same direction as they were for almost twenty minutes.

 

The afternoon of Sunggyu's birthday, he drove the van his father had lent him towards Universal Studios. After about ten minutes of silence, Sunggyu spoke up,

"Isn't that Mr Nam's car? SJY7411B isn't it?"

Myungsoo squinted his eyes, "I think so… Did you invite them?"

"Yes, but I got no reply…" Sunggyu answered softly.

"It's their loss then, the party is gonna be fun!" Minho excitedly chirped.

"It's not exactly a party but… I guess you could call it that," Myungsoo stated. Another twenty minutes, they have arrived at their destination. Sunggyu parked the van and they dashed out to enjoy the day in Universal Studios.

"Let's go for the Rise of the Mummy ride!!"

 

"We're here boys, get out of my car," Mr Nam ordered. The four squashed in the back row immediately sprang up from their seats and dashed outside. "My back aches…" "My side hurts…" "I'm dizzy…" They complaints were voiced out at once.

"Now let's go play!" Woohyun ran towards the counter, pulling the four along. After their passes were checked, they decided to go for the scarier rides. They walked towards the Ancient Egypt area and stopped in front of a building built to replicate the egyptian temples. They placed their belongings into the lockers and entered the building. A playlist of haunting sounds were constantly played and the interior lighting was dark. When they finally got to the start of the ride, everyone was scared and had goosebumps. "God, I wish Gyu hyung was with us now…" Hoya whispered as he tried to act all tough outside, but was jumpy and scared inside. An axe swung down, Dongwoo and Hoya immediately ducked, until the realized the axe was just an illusion.

 

Three rows behind the five of them, a certain red head and his brother were screaming at the epic-ness of the ride.

"OMG this is AWESOME!!" Myungsoo screamed, hands out and smile on his face.

"Down we go! Woohooooo!!~" Sunggyu yelled in reply.

"Thanks Gyu hyung for inviting us!!" Taemin screamed in delight.

"Your welcome!" Sunggyu replied. As he turned to face the front again, he spotted some familiar people.

"Hey," He said, pointing to a head which shot up as he tapped Myungsoo's shoulder to get his attention, "Isn't that Sungyeol?" Myungsoo looked at the person his brother was pointing to and replied,

"Yea, and isn't that Sungjong, Dongwoo and Woohyun? Oh and I think that person is Hoya!"

"What are they doing here? I called them but they gave no reply, yet why are they here?" Sunggyu wondered out loud. Myungsoo shrugged and got back into enjoying the ride, leaving Sunggyu pondering.

 

After the ride ended, Sunggyu and their group decided to go for the water rides. As they were dashing towards the line, they heard someone call out to them. "Gyu hyung!" They had heard. As they turned around, Woohyun and Hoya were sprinting towards them, Dongwoo and Sungyeol behind them, and Sungjong took up the rear.

"You guys get in line first." Sunggyu instructed.

 

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you said you were busy?" Sunggyu tilted his head as he questioned the approaching group.

"We weren't exactly busy…" Dongwoo started, looking at the other nervously.

"It's just that Hoya was in a talent show and had to practice," Woohyun tried to explain.

"But that doesn't mean you have to ignore all my hundred and eight calls!" Sunggyu stated and stormed away, leaving the five of them speechless.

 

"Hundred and eight? Seriously?" Sungjong asked. Hoya pulled out his phone and turned it on. It showed that he has missed exactly a hundred and eight calls, have fifty- five unread messages, nine hundred and seventy-four unread whatsapp messages. "Oh my god… no wonder Gyu-hyung is angry… You've been so busy with the talent show that you've missed so many calls, and have not read all of his messages.” Heck, he hasn't even paid attention to anything when practicing for the talent show. Hoya immediately sprinted of to try catching up to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu huffed and sat on a random bench. How could Hoya not read any of my messages? Or even hear his ringtone ring for so many times? Sunggyu eyes widened as he thought of a possible situation. No… no… It can't be right? His train of thoughts were broken as he heard someone call him.

"Lee Howon, what do you want?" Sunggyu stated as cold as he could.

"Hyung, I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to any of your texts or calls…" Hoya played with his fingers as he looked down and explained.

"Sorry? You're sorry? You've been ignoring me since last week!" Sunggyu said as sarcastically as he could manage.

"I didn't mean to! I… I… was… I was busy…" Hoya mumbled.

"Busy? With what? School exams are over and we have a whole month before the results are released." Sunggyu retorted.

"You wouldn't understand, Gyu hyung…"

"Not understand? What would I not understand? That you've been going out with that cute waitress at the café? You know, the one you've been drooling over at the café down the street, Sandara Park is it?"

 

Hoya felt a pang of hurt when he heard his boyfriend's words. He recalled that he was a regular customer at the café and Sandara just happened to be there every time he went there. "No! That's not it…" Sunggyu stayed silent, glaring at Hoya. "Hyung, I was practicing for the talent show and… I… Ididn'tpayattentiontomyphoneatall!!" Hoya panted as he had blurted out the last part in a breath.

"Oh." Sunggyu mouthed, suddenly feeling guilty. I guess I was just over thinking it… "I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions…"

"It's not your fault, you would have never known about it…" Hoya said as he eyed the older's lips, not realizing the other was doing the same thing as him.

 

They both leaned in, their lips crashed in a needy kiss. Soon, they were lost in their own universe. The kiss became more heated as Sunggyu Hoya's bottom lip and said man granted entrance. Good times don't last though, they had to break apart for air eventually. "Come on, lets continue at home," Sunggyu whispered into the other's ear as he led him towards a shelter where everyone had decided to wait for them.

 

"You've made up?" Dongwoo asked. "So quickly?"

"Tch, more like made out!" Onew stated as he saw the swollen lips of the two, who immediately blushed thirty shades of pink.

"S-shut up!" Sunggyu tried to say. Taemin and Minho burst out in laughter at their cute hyungs. Soon, everyone in the shelter was laughing. Sunggyu and Hoya could not resist the urge the laugh along with them. After their laughter died down, they decided it was late and decided to return home. Their day ended with cheers and laughter.

 

Back to Woohyun's house where Woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Dongwoo got out of the van, Myungsoo decided to join them too. SHINee, or what Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin called themselves, had decided to take public transport since their house was near the Universal Studios. It was Sunggyu and Hoya alone in the car. They drove silently to Hoya's empty house, as his parents were away. "Now to continue where we left off…" Sunggyu said as he locked lips with Hoya once again...


visinel: It was short and cute, I really liked it ♥ Hogyu is precious too! <3

StarlightSpirit: This was so adorable, I do love Hogyu too :3 I love misunderstandings and making up and y times to come~ Great work!

 

Proofread by the absolutely precious visinel who has been a total hero lately and helped me out so much <3 Starlight loves you!