For yeolo_

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

You're Mine

For yeolo_

Couple: Wooyeol :3 

Prompt: Woohyun wants to break up with Sungyeol but Sungyeol wont allow it. Preferably a comedy, but I like angst too c: 


The night sky was beautiful, with the stars shining above their heads and everything, but Sungyeol just couldn’t make himself to look at it, not especially with Woohyun sitting next to him looking dreamily at the sky. The way the moonlight just shone on his face that gave a glow to his already flawless face. He just can’t rip his eyes from him.
 
"Woohyun-ah, you know I love you, right?’’ Sungyeol was looking at Woohyun with such puppy eyes that kind of give woohyun the ‘why is he looking at me like that?’ thoughts. So woohyun just answered him with mere amazement.
"yeah...why are you asking me so? are you doubting me Lee Sungyeol, huh?’’
 
"It's not that, Woohyun-ah. Can’t you see i’m being romantic here?" Woohyun blinked and tilted his head a little.
 
"Bwoh romantic? Where are your manners? You keep on calling me Woohyun-ah! Woohyun-ah! As if i were younger than you.’’
 
"Yeah right, you're older by a few months!"
 
"But i’m still older!’
 
"But we’re a couple!’’
 
"But still! I am older than you!’’
 
"But I am TALLER than you! There! I even use capital letters to say the word tall.’’
 
"You mean to highlight it. Pft. Ha ha ha!’’
 
"Yea..Whatever. I’m hungry lets grab some dinner.’’
 
"Yah! Are you trying to change the subject?’’
 
"No i wasn’t!! I was really hungry! Now are you gonna let your precious, loveable, cute chubby cheeked boyfriend be hungry?’’
 
"Wow, you’re greasier than me but you know what? You fail miserably!’’
 
"Well do I care? Now do you want to have dinner or not ? I was planning on eating at the Chinese restaurant a few blocks from here and I was paying but if you don’t feel like it nevermind then.."
 
"Wa...wait I’m coming with you!"
 
They both hopped into the car with Sungyeol driving, thinking of the night sky which was oh so beautiful and whatever romantic plan of his just now. Oh well, he was seriously hungry anyway... so he ruffled his hair only to get a weird stare from Woohyun.
 
"You okay?’’
 
"Nothing. It's nothing!’’ Give him that eye smile of mine....then...there! he look away blushing. So cute! But then again I still fail at being romantic .
 
 
 
"So. You’re the Nam Woohyun that my son has fallen in love with?’’
 
"Ye-yes. I’m Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you, Mrs Lee.’’
 
"Well as you can see, my son was the heir for our family company and he was supposef to get married soon, but with a person whose family has their own company. Not a cafe or such as this. Do you get what I am trying to say, Woohyun-shi?’’
 
Woohyun was in the state of shock. He couldn’t say anything to this person in front of him. His throat was dry and he could feel himself tearing up. He loved Sungyeol, he loved him dearly, but to be together with him was something that is truly impossible, even if he doesn’t want to let Sungyeol go he will have to.
 
"I hope you can break up with him as soon as possible. Don’t worry, I will send you his wedding card with the Kim’s company daughter. Their wedding will be twp months from now. I would really appreciate your collaboration.’’
 
"But Mrs Lee i-"
 
"You should find a better guy for yourself or do you want me to plan a blind date for you? I’ll be glad to do so as long as you leave my son alone. What do you think?’’
 
"I’m sorry but I still have pride, I don’t need your help. I’ll leave your son but don’t you dare to lash out at this cafe!’’
 
"Well, that is pretty easy for me. I’ll leave now then.’’
 
Woohyun fell to his knees and cried with all his heart. Luckily, at that time the cafe was empty. I’m sorry Yeollie but i have to let you go even if i love you so much, its for the best...
 
 
It was their anniversary, so Sungyeol decided to buy a cake and eat together with Woohyun then he would propose to him. They had been living together for six months and this was their anniversary . A year. I’ve loves woohyun for a year and yet my love to him didn’t fade. I’ll propose to him tonight and we will be together for eternity .
After a few hours of waiting, finally Woohyun rushed in through the door.
"Woohyunnie! Happy 1 year anniversary!! Where have you been? I’ve waited for you since forever you know.’’
Woohyun didn’t respond to Sungyeol, instead he went past him straight to their bedroom. He grabbed a bag and started to pack his belongings. When Sungyeol entered the room he was surprised to see Woohyun packing.
 
"Why are you packing your things for? Where are you going?’’ Woohyun didn’t answer him and instead he started to zip his bag. Sungyeol began to panic so he accidentally raised his voice to Woohyun, which made Woohyun stop in his tracks and turn to look at Sungyeol with glassy eyes .
 
"I’m leaving.’’
 
"Why? You’re not leaving me alone are you?’’
 
"You know what Lee Sungyeol, lets break up. We’re over.’’
 
"Woohyun...wh-why? I don’t understand. What have I done? What’s wrong? You can’t just leave.... ANSWER ME NAM WOOHYUN-AH!!’’
 
"I don't love you anymore! I hate you! I hate you to the core! WE.ARE.OVER. I can’t take this anymore! I’m leaving and that is final!’’
 
"No..no! Woohyun please I love you please don’t leave’’ Sungyeol cried, he cried so hard as Woohyun took his bag and proceeded to leave the house. However, even with all the wailing Woohyun just had to leave the crying Sungyeol who was still crying his eyes out. So Woohyun left without even looking back but he cried the moment he stepped into his brother’s car.
"Are you sure you’re doing this Hyunnie-ah? What about your- did you tell him?’’
 
"No. I just ca-can’t bring myself to tell him.i-i...have to let him go, hyung, I love him. I love him so m-much..’’
 
The car left. Sungyeol was watching Woohyun from their apartment’s window. He even watched as the car was leaving. I won’t let you go. I’ll get you back. You’re mine.
 
 
 
It had been a few days since they broke up and Sungyeol couldn’t get Woohyun off his mind. He seemed to be distracted in everything he does. He couldn’t pay any attention when his father was talking in the meeting room and he didn’t even notice when the meeting ended. His father, Mr Lee decided to talk with his son so he ask him to come home with him.
 
"My son, you seem distracted just now. Is everything okay?’’
 
"I’m fine. I was not feeling that well.’’
 
"Why don’t you come home with me?’’
 
"What about my car?’’
 
"That’s fine. You can drive your car, i’ll ask my driver to drive me than we’ll have a talk when we reach home. How about that?’’
 
"Fine then.’’
 
Sungyeol reach his house a little bit later than his father so when he enter his house his mother was all ready waiting him at the living room with his little brother Sungjong.
 
"Welcome home honey! It’s been a long time since you last came home.’’
 
Sungeol didn’t even care is mother’s greeting instead he just sit or more like slumped himself onto the sofa with a loud ‘thud’.
"Yah! Lee Sungyeol how can you ignore me? I am your omma."
 
"Omma~ Please I've got no time to waste with you nagging!! I can’t believe you’re nagging at me more than that hamster-look- alike landlord whenever me and Woohyun didn’t pay for the apartment!!’’
 
"Are you still with that kid? Didn’t I tell you already to break up with him?’’
 
"Omma,.. don’t tell me...did you...’’
 
"Yes I did! I already choose you a better person to marry. She is the Kim’s daughter. She is very beautiful she was even well educated, her father sent her America and she stayed there for 5 years. She will be glad to meet you"
 
Sungyeol was shocked with his mother’s response suddenly realisation hit him. He went to his Mother and stared straight into her eyes. Everything was starting to make sense. Woohyun braking up with him, his mother telling him to get married and everything. He was literally confused and he really need to get this matter straight.
 
"Did you go and meet Woohyun?! You told him to break up with me...DIDN”T YOU?!’’
 
"Well, he was getting in the way! You deserve better than him. I even asked your father to bring you home to talk about your wedding not to talk about that whoever he is anyway!’’
 
"That’s why he left me! Can’t you see that I love him! That’s why we decided to move in together! How dare you did that to him omma?! He even broke up with me on our first anniversary! It's been a year since we became a couple and I even decided to propose to him that night and you, you just have to ruin it all!!!’’
 
"He’s not worth it! I have better choices for you! She was a lot better than him!!’’
 
"I AM FREAKING GAY!!! The with the girl I don’t even wanna care about her ! Why don’t you just go and marry her with someone else instead? NO...why don’t you marry her instead? I’m leaving!’’
 
"Sungyeol-ah! LEE SUNGYEOL!! COME BACK HERE NOW!”
 
 
Sungyeol didn’t care. He just left the house and drove his car full speed towards his apartment . Now I get why you wanted to break up with me, Woohyun. It's time to move on with the plan. Nam Woohyun, I’ll definitely make you mine again...
 
 
Woohyun was walking to a grocery shop near his brother’s house since the house was lacking of food to eat. As a matter of fact he was actually staying at his brother’s place with a price- a promise that he made to his brother that he’d do the chores and everything.
 
"Arghh!!! This is frustrating. why did I agree to do this again?’’ Woohyun was walking in a deserted alley, then a black van came to a stop beside him and a few men in black suits started to surround him. He panicked and tried to run away but one of the men grabbed hold of him. He started to struggle furiously when suddenly a handkerchief was shoved onto his mouth. Woohyun felt dizzy and he started to feel himself losing conscious. The last thing he remembered was being dragged into the van before he totally out.
 
--
 
His phone was ringing nonstop. He looked at the caller then he smirked.
"Hello.’’
 
"Sir. We’ve got him.’’
 
"Good. Send him here. I’ll be waiting.’’
 
"Yes sir.’’
 
I’ll be waiting for you, Woohyun...
 
--
 
Wha..where am I? What happened? Urgh..my head hurts...
"Oh! You’re up! Rise and shine Hyunnie’’
"Wha-what? Sungyeol is that you?’’ Woohyun was confused. He remembered being kidnapped and now why was he on a bed with sungyeol’s hand on his waist and his wrists tied up together. What was actually happening...?
"Well now taht it seems that you’re all up why don’t we have breakfast?’’
 
"Huh?’’
 
"Don’t just go and ‘huh?’ me!!’’
 
"Are you the one that-"
 
"Yea. I’m the one that kidnapped you.’’
 
"No it can’t be. Why would you- aren’t we over already?’’
 
"Didn’t I tell you that you were mine?’’ Sungyeol's face was just a few inches away from Woohyun. His eyes showed nothing but seriousness. Woohyun shivered in fear. He had never seen Sungyeol's eyes that serious before. 
Sungyeol suddenly got up from the bed and proceeded to walk out from the bedroom with Woohyun staring at his back. You don’t know how much I miss you,how much miss staring at you and breathing your scent when we were sleeping together like that, Lee Sungyeol.
"Argh!!!! A little bit more and I might just kiss him! Aish! And he even had that look in his eyes, he’s making me hard! "
 
"Right. With him tied up and being vulnerable and helpless on the bed it sure makes anyone hard. I see.’’
 
Sungyeol’s jaw dropped. There, sitting at the kitchen counter, looking at him with calm eyes and talking bluntly was none other than his brother Lee Sungjong. He was sipping a cup of tea and crossing his legs on the chair in front of Sungyeol with elegance.
"When did you get there?! How long hav-NO! How did you even come in?!!’’
 
"It was pretty obvious. Your apartment code was 1991, the year you and Woohyun-hyung were born.’’
 
"This kid... how did he even figure that out ..?’’
 
"Anyone can actually figure that out. It was lame anyway.’’
 
"YAH! Why did you interrupt my thinking just now?’’
 
"Thinking out loud and pretty much a dirty thought like that-yeah. I see.’’
 
"Aren’t you also thinking the same thing! Beside you’re the one that mention about him being on the be-"
 
"Oh..hyung you are definitely hard. I can almost see the almighty-Lee-ing-Sungyeol-junior down there trying to find his way out.’’
 
"YAH! Lee Sungjong! What are you talking about?! Aren’t you also trying your best down there? Hehe.. your leg was trembling and the hairs at the back of your neck are standing upright.’’
 
Sungjong coughed on the tea he was sipping. Somehow he was caught red handed by his hyung. "Hu-huk. well...it's cold here in your kitchen!’’
 
"You’re right its too cold that I might die in this kitchen in the middle of summer. I see.’’
 
"I just wanted to tell you that mom already picked a suit for your wedding so you better think a way to solve that.’’
 
"I’m all planned!! Don’t worry about me.’’
 
"Then I’m off for work. Hope to see you at home then hyung.’’
 
"I’ll come home with him this weekend. you’ll see .’’
 
--
 
Sungyeol stopped his car in front of his house. He was looking forward to this day for so long. He looked at his lover who was sitting beside him. By the way he was fidgeting in his seat and the way he was playing with his finger Woohyun was nervous. Even though they had been dating for a year, this was the first time he had brought Woohyun to his house .
"Hyunnie...you okay?’’
 
"I-I'm just nervous. What if your omma still hates me? "
 
"i don’t care about her hating you or not, what i care is that i will always love ou and that is final.’’
 
"I love you too. I love you Lee Sungyeol. I love you so much.’’
 
Sungyeol took Woohyun’s hand in his and kissed his beloved boyfriend's knuckles muttering ‘I love you’ and ‘you’re mine’ over and over again until Woohyun was no longer feeling nervous.
"Now, should we enter the house and claim what’s mine?’’
 
"I wonder what it is?’’ Woohyun asked. His playful self kicked in after Sungyeol kissed his worries away. Sungyeol leaned in towards Woohyun and kiss him  passionately. It had been really hard for him to convince Woohyun to come to his house and meet his parents, so he really need to relax himself. The kiss he shared with wooohyun was enough to relax him and he loved how their lips fit each other.
"You...are mine.’’
 
 
There was a knock on the door along with the sound of the bell ringing. Sungjong was walking down the stairs. Does he still need to knock the door when he already rang the bell? Why is my hyung so .... I’m not saying it. Well, he still my hyung anyway.
"Wait a minute. I’m coming~~’’ Mrs Lee was running towards the door. When she opened the door she beamed with excitement to greet her son but the moment she saw Woohyun her face darkened. 
"What are you doing here with my son? Didn’t I tell you to back off?’’ Mrs Lee looked at Woohyun with much disgust.
"Omma! Don’t you dare say that to Woohyun!’’ Woohyun looked down to his feet. He felt like he might just cry at that time but Sungyeol flashed a smile to him and dragged him into the house walking past Mrs Lee without any more words. Woohyun felt relief with Sungyeol's action so he held his hand tighter.
"Oh, hi hyung. And hi Woohyun-hyung.’’ Sungjong greeted them with an amused tone. He didn’t really think his dumb hyung would ever manage to convince Woohyun to come to their house, and yet he had.
Mr Lee was sitting in the living room all the while and yet no one seem to notice he was there so he decided to speak up.
 
"Well, hello everyone. Who is this person you're bringing home with you, Sungyeol-ah? Why don’t both of you have a seat?" Both Sungyeol and Woohyun were surprised with the sudden greeting by Mr Lee. They bowed politely to him and proceeded to sit opposite from him.
"This is Woohyun. My beloved boyfriend."  Sungyeol stated calmly.
 
"Why don’t you let him introduce himself?’’ Mr Lee gave a sincere smile to Woohyun. The smile relaxed him because it somehow resembled Sungyeol's.
"My name is Woohyun. Nice to meet you sir.’’ Woohyun introduced himself confidently,.
"Oh honey, why do you even bother to know his name? It's not really that important...’’ Mrs Lee crossed her arms and made a face.
 
 "It is important since Sungyeol introduced him as his beloved boyfriend. So it means that he’s gonna be our son-in-law. Don’t you think so?’’
 
"I don’t! Plus, he’s a boy how are we suppose to have a grandchild?  Who will inherit your company after this?’’
 
"Well...umm I have something to say.’’ Woohyun raised his hand as if he was a student trying to answer a question .
"Hyunnie what is it that you wanted to tell us?’’ Sungyeol shot him a confused look.
 
Woohyun bit his lip. He looked into Sungyeol’s eyes and he hope that he would accept the fact that he has been hiding and not push him aside and think that he was disgusting.
"I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you earlier. But I hope you accept this.’’
 
"You’re making me nervous Hyunnie.  Is everything okay?’’
 
"Yeollie-ah. I-I I’m pregnant.’’
 
It was as if the time just stopped. Woohyun closed his eyes, Sungyeol was staring at him with wide-eyes. Everyone stayed in silent until Mr Lee suddenly shot up from his sitting position. All eyes were fixed on him.
"Yosh! We should celebrate. Isn’t it good news? "
 
"For how long already? Thi-this can’t be true! I’m gonna have a grandchild!!’’ Mrs Lee beamed after hearing the news.
"Well mm..its been four months." Woohyun was confused. he though that the Lee family would find him disgusting or something, but this proved him wrong seeing how both Mr and Mrs Lee were dancing around in the living room and Sungjong was clapping along seeing his parents dancing.
Now the only one who didn’t respond was his boyfriend who was still staring at him wide-eyes.
"Are you kidding me, Hyunnie?’’ Sungyeol was having a hard time digesting the new information that entered his brain.
"No, I'm not. I was supposed to tell you the night we were going to celebrate our first anniversary but you know what happened.’’
And with that Lee Sungyeol turned pale and he stumble forward with a loud ...you know that sound-THUD!
 
1...
2...
3...
 
"YAH, LEE SUNGYEOL!!!’’
 
----
 
DING! DONG! DING! DONG! 
The bell rings to show that it's the day. The day they were to become husband and wife? 
 
"It's such a waste. I was thinking on ing you senselessly tonight. It will be our first as a married couple!!’’ Sungyeol whined.
 
"Pardon me Yeollie-ah. I’m carrying our baby in me, can’t you see?’’ Woohyun pouted while blinking his eyes.
 
"Can’t you take it out for a while?? I really want to you hard till you can’t walk anymore tomorrow~~’’ this time Sungyeol was the one making the face.
 
"And what? Make me moan your name louder than that time when you decided to celebrate Yadong couple's second anniversary next door?’’
 
"I wasn’t celebrating them!! They were freaking loud everytime they made love together! I was trying to overcome thei-"
 
"You’re saying it's for a battle?  To see who can be louder at making love?’’
 
"Yeah! That’s right. Aren’t I brilliant? We won!’’
 
"You saying that i should be happy about it? Its embarrassing! They came knocking on our door the next day!’’
 
"Yes! You should be happy about it!’’
 
"No! I shouldn’t!’’
 
"Yes you should!!’’
 
"No!!!’’
 
"Yes!!!’’
 
"No!!!’’
 
"Ehhem. You may now kiss.’’
 
"I can’t believe we were arguing while putting on the ring.’’
 
"Who was the one that started it first?’’ Sungyeol stated rather calmly.
 
"Well...who was the one who said 'I wanna you senselessly tonight'?’’
 
"Well both of you.. you may now kiss the bride.’’
 
"Oh! Right. Hyunnie come here, I’ll kiss you!’’
 
"Why will you kiss me? I’m not the bride!!! I should kiss you instead!!’’
 
"You are the bride.’’
 
"No I’m not!’’
 
"Well let's see... the bride should wear a dress and you did wear the dress.’’
 
"I wore it because your omma already picked a suit that matched the dress for the Kim’s daughter. And the suit was your size while the dress...’’
 
"Surprisingly fit you and you are the one that supposed to marry me.’’
 
"Well...yeah.’’ Woohyun blushed.
 
Sungyeol leant down towards Woohyun’s lips and kissed him passionately. It wasn’t a rough or intense kiss but just a gentle and innocent kiss that they had always shared that was full of love.
"I love you.’’ Woohyun blurt out the moment their lips parted.
 
"I love you too. You’re mine.’’ Sungyeol's eyes were still staring at Woohyun as they intertwined their fingers.
 
"Oh! Before I forget. The groom is always taller than the bride.’’
 
"Ya-YAH!!! LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!’’
 
 
---
 
 
"Is that your brother?’’
 
"Yeah.  I’m sorry...but who are you?”
 
"I’m sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Kim Myungsoo. I am the Kim’s company son. I came here to see the person that was supposed to marry my sister. But after seeing those two, I think your brother is an idiot or something.’’ Myungsoo look at Sungjong who was looking down at his feet.
 
"Even though he is my brother i can’t really be mad at you because what you’re saying is definitely right. HE IS AN IDIOT...’’

A/N : i’m sorry but they prompt owner says: preferably a comedy, but i like angst too c: but i say: i don’t know what this turn out to!!but i hope you like it :))) Merry Christmas (dongwoo style) KYA HA HA!!!

StarlightSpirit: There are better ways to get someone back than to kidnap them, Lee Sungyeol. i adore this though! The wedding arguument and the little bit of Myungjong at the end were so funny :)