For rumourhasit12

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For rumourhasit12

Pairing: Woogyu, Myungyeol, Yadong

Prompt: The 3 otps surprise each other and maybe even do something for their maknae. 


It is another snowy day. The members of Infinite are lazing around at the dorm since they don't have any schedule on that day. Other idols would like to take a walk and enjoy the view but not for them They would prefer to just stay at the dorm, enjoying the warm air from the heater. Such a bunch of lazy asses.
 
Later on, they begin to feel bored. Still rejecting the thought of walking outside, they begin to think of any idea that can make the boredness fly away. "Maybe I should surprise them~ The April Fool Day this year is so boring, might as well make it up." Hoya mumble and grin evilly. He decides to not tell Dongwoo about it because the latter is not really good at keeping secrets. 
 
Hoya taps his chin with his index finger, trying to think any idea that will make the other members surprised. "Well, Dongwoo is always the one that does his clingy actions. What if I do them?" Hoya smirks at the idea and waits for all the members to gather in the living room.
 
"What are you smirking at?" Hoya looks up to see Myungsoo staring at him like he is a freak.
 
"Nothing." Myungsoo nods his head and walks into his room.
 
Hoya sigh and mentally hits his head. He almost get caught because of his silly action.
"Wonnie~ Do you want some of these cookies?" Dongwoo suddenly asks him and Hoya swears that he almost gets a heart attack.
 
"I will take some of them." Hoya smiles and takes a cookie before putting the food inside his mouth. All the thinking has made him feel hungry. He chuckles as he looks at Dongwoo enjoying the cookies cutely while playing some games on his phone.
 
"It is so funny if you imagine it!" The rapper's ears perk up when they hear the laugh from Myungsoo's room. Based on the laugh, he's sure that Sungyeol is in the room too. That giraffe sure has a loud laugh that you can hear even though he is miles away.
 
"What is so funny?" Hoya mumbles and Dongwoo nods. They are both curious because it is quite rare to hear the quiet guy, Myungsoo laugh so loud after all.
 
Dongwoo stands up and walk towards the door where two of the members are. Hoya just watches Dongwoo knocking the door while munching the cookies. He makes a note in his head to ask Dongwoo where he bought those cookies later because they are so delicious. "What is so funny?" Dongwoo asks and the laughter stops. Hoya raises an eyebrow questioningly. Why did they stop laughing? 
 
"Well, it's only because of this coffee-addict's stupid diary." Myungsoo answers and the slap sound can be heard.
 
"Coffee is delicious and it is not stupid!" Dongwoo backs out from the room.
 
"Okay.. then." Hoya rubs his arm.
 
"It must hurt so much. Sungyeol's hand is big and hard. Poor Myungsoo." Hoya says and he earns a nod from the other.
 
"Sungyeol is scary." Hoya has to admit that he is quite scared of Sungyeol's slaps. The first time he got slapped by Sungyeol, he felt like crying. It hurt so much and the pain continued for a few days.
 
Soon, Hoya begins to wonder why he isn't hearing any screaming and laughing from the leader and the greasy tree. They just so quiet which is like something impossible. Hoya begins to understand why people say that nothing is impossible.
 
"Look at this!" The rapper sighs, of course the dorm will never have peace.
 
'Wait, it isn't Woohyun's voice. Isn't it the visual's voice?' Hoya rubs his temple softly. Things just became weird, he can sense it.
 
"Things became interesting~" Dongwoo giggles and Hoya gives him a weird glance.
 
"Don't you find something off?" Dongwoo looks at the other weirdly.
 
"What is it?" Hoya smiles and mumbles something like, 'I know it' and glances at the other.
 
"Nothing." Hoya reply and face the television. He didn't notice the smirk on Dongwoo's face.
 
The door opens which grabs the duo's attention. They can see the smiling Myungsoo who is giggling alone and the duo swear that it is the creipiest sound they have ever heard. Sungyeol, on the other hand isn't even smiling like he always does but instead, he has a poker face.
 
"Sungyeol-ah, wait here. I will make a coffee for you." Myungsoo grins and skips to the kitchen. The rappers of the group's eyes widen in surprise when they see Sungyeol's expression. Whenever the word coffee is mentioned, he smiles and screams something like, 'My lovely little coffee I love you so much now let me take you and drink you.' while smiling like the person that has finally found freedom. However, this time, Sungyeol doesn't even smile. He just looks at his phone, uninterested about what Myungsoo had said to him. They both are too shocked that they don't even see the smile on Sungyeol's face even though they both are facing him.
 
"Kim Sunggyu! Look what you have done." The scream breaks the silence.
 
"I am so sorry... I will clean it up."
 
"Nam Woohyun just yelled at Sunggyu hyung?" Myungsoo come to the living room, Sungyeol's coffee in his grip while his jaw is dropped.
 
"Y-yeah." Dongwoo gulps the heavy lump in his throat.
 
"Whatever, I'm sleepy." Hoya rubs his eyes sleepily. He actually smirks secretly, thinking that it is the best time to move his plan into action. Hoya snuggles closer to Dongwoo who is actually a bit shocked at Hoya's sudden action. 
Dongwoo backs away until his back is touching the wall.
 
"That tickles." The word that come out from Dongwoo's mouth grabs all the other's attention. Dongwoo gives Hoya a hint and the other is smart enough to know what is the hidden message.
 
"You're a meanie." Hoya pouts and curls into a ball, covering his whole body with the blanket. The others just watch him with weird expressions.
 
"Did the both of you change souls?" He can hear Myungsoo speak. He begins to laugh while covering his mouth.
At the same time, there is another person that has his mouth covered but not by himself.
 
"Don't laugh or else we will fail." Myungsoo's husky voice whispers in Sungyeol's ears and the other can feel chills down his spine. He gulp down the urge to scream and begin to act again. He actually planned the whole thing with Myungsoo. Coincidentally, the rappers are actually planning the same thing. The differences is that the rappers didn't plan it with each other. They are being trick by the pranksters of the group and the pranksters also don't realize that they are being tricked by the other two.
 
"You need to bring me a glass of apple juice." Sunggyu bites his lips and nodds before making his way to the kitchen. Woohyun turns his gaze to the living room. He can see Myungsoo talking to Sungyeol and the other just ignoring him. His eyes widen because it is the first time he see Myungsoo talk so much. It is unusual to see him in his crazy state and Sungyeol being a quiet kid is even more impossible. His gazes move to the other two people in the living room. His jaw drops to the floor. He swears it is the first time he has seen Hoya upset and Dongwoo is awkwardly comforting him. 'Did they both change souls?' His thought is interrupted by Sunggyu's voice which is telling him that the juice is ready.
 
Woohyun, who is still in shock, tries to reach the glass on Sunggyu's hand - his gaze doesn't leave the other members of Infinite. Woohyun accidentally knocks the glass out of Sunggyu's hand. As a result, the glass falls. Lucky for them, the glass is just a plastic glass. Sunggyu scratch his head. "What did-"
 
Sunggyu's reaction is just like Woohyun's, his eyes widen in surprise while his jaw drops. The silence is broken again by the laughter from the troublemaker of the group.
 
"Finally! I have been dying to laugh and drink my coffee." Sungyeol laughs like there is no tomorrow which is also followed by Myungsoo's own laugh.
 
"What's so funny?" Hoya stares at the other two who stare at each other in shock.
 
"What the-"
 
"Was it just some act?" Dongwoo gasps and the other two look like they are about the faint.
 
"We were tricked?"
 
Their gazes turn to the main vocals. Woohyun who is just snap back to reality stares at the others like they have turned into potatoes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Before they can reply, Woohyuns look at his now wet socks.
"What the- Kim Sunggyu! How dare you ruin my favorite socks?" Sunggyu widens his eyes in fear and quickly looks at the clock.
"Hey, it's already 5:30! How dare you disrespectful tree call me by my full name?" Sunggyu begins to kick Woohyun's leg. The others just stare at them, jaw dropping once again.
 
"What happened to you guys?" Sunggyu who finally notices the others' shock asks.
 
"You both didn't act?" Sunggyu looks at them weirdly.
 
"What? Wait, it is all an act?" Sunggyu and Woohyun say in unison.
 
"Why didn't Woohyun call you 'Sunggyu hyung' like he always does?" Sungyeol asks and earns some agreeing nods from the other three.
 
"We were playing 'Yaja time'." Woohyun replies and Sunggyu nods his head.
 
"Wait, I am so confused now." Dongwoo messed with his hair while Hoya just looks at the others with a blank face.
 
"So, Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung were just playing 'Yaja time' and we were all tricked." Myungsoo mutters and the main vocals nod.
 
"How about you guys, then?" Sunggyu asks.
 
"Well, Yeollie and I were planning to act to fool you guys." Myungsoo replies and the others cringe at the word 'Yeollie' except for Sungyeol and himself.
 
"Hey, you stole our idea!" Hoya shouts and then anger begins to boil on their blood.
 
"How dare you fool me?" They all shout over each other and begin to fight with each other because of the stupid reason. Sungjong, on the other hand also begins to feel the urge to shout at his older members. He makes his way to the door, his face becoming red because of anger.
 
"Can you please shut the volume of your voice down I can't sleep and I am tired like hell and you just shouting like some crazy monkeys who are fighting for a banana from the visitors at the zoo!!" Sungjong shouts and glares at them.
 
"Woah, man calm down." Sungyeol manages to say. He - no, all the other members are shock at Sungjong's sudden outburst.
 
"Who the hell made the noise which is ruining my beauty sleep?" They all begin to point at each other. Sungjong sighs heavily. His hyungs always point at each other whenever this kind of situation come and it is not helping anything. They all think of going to their own room and sleep until their stomachs growl for food. However, the plain is ruined because of the sudden idea that comes into the tree's mind.
 
"Wait, Lee Sungjong!" Sungjong gulps, knowing that there must be something for him to do now. That's why he hate paybacks because he knows very well that he will blame himself for doing something that he is regretting like what he did just now.
 
"Yes?" Sungjong turns around to face his hyung, his voice becoming bitter.
 
"Can you please buy chicken from the mart? I will give you some money for you to buy the chicken and some money for you to buy something you like." Sungjong's eyes brighten when he hears that his hyung will give him some money for him to buy something for himself.
 
"Okay, hyung!" He smile and close the door's room to change.
After Sungjong leaves to buy the meat, the other member begin to throw Woohyun some weird glances.
 
"Why did you give money to him?" Dongwoo ask the younger.
 
"Well, he deserves to feel happy first. Sungyeol-ah!" The latter jumps in shock.
 
"What?" Woohyun smile. "Do you have the water balloons that you bought before?" Sungyeol nods his head.
 
"Yes. Wh- Ah, I understand." Sungyeol smirks and the others look at them weirdly.
 
"What is it?" Woohyun and Sungyeol begin to tell their plan to the other clueless lambs.
 
"It's cold!" Hoya shrieks when the water touches his warm skin. "Of course it is. Do you know what season is now?" Hoya sighs before mumbling about how stupid he is to ask some questions that he know the answer very well himself. They are all busy filling the water balloons with the freezing water.
 
"Hey, give me the balloon on the table." Myungsoo hands Sungyeol the water balloon while giggling when they think of what Sungjong's reaction will be. 
 
When all the water balloons are full with the water, they all wait for Sungjong in the living room. When the door is open, they all begin to throw the water balloon at the prey, thinking it is Sungjong. How shocked they are when they see who the prey is.
 
"It is the CEO!!!" They didn't stop throwing the water balloon at the CEO because they are too shocked. When all the water balloons are finished, the six men gulp their saliva nervously.
 
"Hello, CEO..."
 
As a punishment, the members (except for Sungjong) need to do 110 sit-ups. Their CEO had come to their dorm to take them out for dinner. He never expected that his jacket is going to be ruined because of the prank the other members wanted to pull on Sungjong.
Sungjong is quite lucky because he didn't get wet but he did feel guilty that his CEO got wet instead of him. In the end, they did go out for dinner like what the CEO had planned. Since his jacket was all wet because of the water balloons, Sungjong decided to lend the CEO his jacket, that was way to big for someone like him. It fit the CEO well so Sungjong just gave it to him. 
 
The members that pulled the prank thought that the CEO did not have any proof to tease them with later on. Boy, they were so wrong. Actually, Sungjong had managed to capture a picture of the members' face when they realize that they had throw the water balloons at the wrong person. Sungjong had told the CEO about it secretly. Sungjong is really relieved that he can finally take revenge on what his hyungs do to his beauty sleep.
 
Author's note: To be honest, I just make up about Sungyeol's slap. I make that it hurts because he may look like a choding but I believe that he is stronger than what he look. Plus, his hand is quite big so I make it that his slaps is painful. It is just my opinion. I am terribly sorry that this story is so funny. I really at comedy but I just make it to a comedy genre since the prompt can't be used for angst which is my best. English is not my mother's language so it will be a lot of mistakes which I would like to apologize here. To the person that I am writing this for, I am sorry but this is the best that I could do for now. I will make it up for you when my English had improve. That's all from me.
 
StarlightSpirit: This is so funny! I love that Myungyeol had the same idea as Yadong and Woogyu playing yaja time, I want to see that :P HAHA I am now imagining Woollim CEO in Sungjong's clothes and it's funny! This was great! :3