For yeahiknow9321

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For yeahiknow9321

Couple: Hoya x Myungsoo

Prompt: Based on Ailee feat Simon D - Shut Up - In which the uke (Myungsoo) of the pairing is desperate to find someone to get his cocky and over obsessive ex-bf away from him. And accidentally meets the seme(Hoya) of the pairing. Surprise me! 


On some random planet that no one has ever heard of in another solar system, there is life.

A young alien by the name of Kim Myungsoo resides on this hot pink planet where there are always flowers in bloom and everyone is a little bizarre, but nice enough.
 
Well, not everyone…
 
“Kim Myungsoo! How dare you run away from me again?”
 
Myungsoo huddled under the dining table. He thought he had locked the door to his little hut home, but he was sorely mistaken, because his ex-boyfriend, Kim Sunggyu managed to get in, to yet again pester him about something or another.
 
Apparently he didn’t remember that they had broken up a month ago, because every single day he was barging into Myungsoo’s dark little cottage to either nag him or berate him about something totally irrelevant.
 
Sunggyu was right in front of him now and yanked at the collar of Myungsoo’s v-neck sweater. “You think a revealing thing like this will keep you warm? What? You just want to show everything for any old ert to see? Don’t you know men are animals? They’re not all as smart and have as much self control as me, you know—?”
 
And there was the reason why they had broken up in the first place. At first, Myungsoo didn’t mind Sunggyu’s caring, protective attitude, but things soon turned sour. And Sunggyu became overly obsessed with where and when Myungsoo went, and what he wore. He started becoming controlling to the point that Myungsoo felt like he was suffocating. And the worst thing was Sunggyu wouldn’t leave him alone, even after they had broken up. Granted, he didn’t really agree to it, and Myungsoo practically had to beg him, but still it was really getting too much now.
 
After Sunggyu finally left, the sky was already a bright purple, the planet’s version of nightfall. Myungsoo crept outside of his small home and to the backyard, a deserted wasteland with something huge under an enormous white tarp. He pulled off the tarp, revealing a vintage looking spaceship, in his favorite color, black. Myungsoo clasped his hands together excitedly. This would be his way out. His way to finally get away from Sunggyu.
 
He pulled open the metal door and hopped into the velvet seats. As soon as he started the engine the machine came whirring to life. He smiled to himself as he set his location
 
Milky Way- Earth – Asia – Japan
 
-
 
Later, he woke up to a slight shake. He sat up checking the little screen at the controls. He had landed safely. A little pocket opened from under a lever with a small pill in it. He immediately popped it into his mouth and swallowed. The pill was supposed to allow him to communicate with the citizens of Earth and automatically adjust to whatever part of Earth he was in.
 
“Japan!” Were the first words to come out of his mouth. He liked the way they felt on his tongue as he spoke them. He pushed open the spaceship door and took in a deep breath, but then he choked hoarsely. This planet was….slightly more polluted than he had expected.
 
“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?!”
 
He looked down to see a very angry looking human glaring at him. He had on a funny plastic thing on his head and wore baggy clothes.
 
“You crashed into my bike!” The human continued.
 
Myungsoo hopped out of his spaceship, landing on the soft dirt.
 
He opened his mouth to speak up, but he immediately fainted.
 
-
 
Myungsoo woke up on a soft dark thing, that felt much like how it felt in the little pod he slept in every afternoon.
 
He sat up, poking his cheek to make sure he was whole and his insides hadn’t been prodded with. One could never be too sure.
 
“Oh, you’re up.” He looked to the door way to see the enraged human from before standing there, only now he wasn’t wearing the funny plastic thing on his head, and Myungsoo could see his brown hair.
 
“That’s a nice wig.” Myungsoo pointed to the human’s hair.
 
“Wig?” The human walked up to him. “What’re you—?”
 
“Lee Howon!” Myungsoo pointed a finger at him, causing the human to freeze in his steps.
 
“Uh yeah actually I go by Hoya, but how’d you—?”
 
“It says right here!” Myungsoo pointed to his chest.
 
Hoya tilted his head, studying Myungsoo’s finger pointing to his chest before meeting his gaze again. “Where?”
 
“You mean you can’t…ah. Humans can’t read each other’s information by touch, huh?”
 
“Touch?” Hoya frowned. “What’re you talking about? And you never touched me so—.”
 
“You probably touched me to put me in here, isn’t it?” Myungsoo gestured to the bed.
 
“Ah…” Hoya nodded. He stared at Myungsoo for a moment, before snorting. “You’re weird.”
 
-
 
Myungsoo peered over Hoya’s shoulder as the human stirred something in a pot over a hot stove.
 
“What’s that?” Myungsoo sniffed the air. “Smells weird.”
 
Hoya frowned, nudging him slightly. “It’s food. You don’t have that where you’re from, either?”
 
Myungsoo nodded. “We have food, but ours smells better.” But then he paused. “You…you’re an odd human. Judging from the media, I would think a human would be panicking about meeting an alien. You should be having a melt down right about now.”
 
Hoya sighed. “Yeah actually…”
 
“Kim Myungsoo, you think you can run off to another planet?”
 
Myungsoo gasped. He’d recognize that naggy tone anywhere. Sunggyu stormed in from the living room and he didn’t look happy.
 
“I kind of already had the melt down with him.” Hoya gestured to Sunggyu.
 
“How…how’d you know to come here” Myungsoo held on fearfully to Hoya’s arm.
 
“And you got here before me! How did you—?”
 
“Please, I know you.” Sunggyu scoffed. He easily predicted Myungsoo would try to run away to Earth and try to go to Japan and fail and end up in South Korea instead. Thinking about someone like Myungsoo, well it was definitely something he would do. “Now, you’re coming back with me.” Sunggyu ordered, grabbing onto Myungsoo’s arm.
 
“No!” Myungsoo cried, clutching on desperately to Hoya’s arm. “Don’t let him take me!” He begged. Hoya was trying to get the alien’s hands off him, but then he saw the fearful, almost desperate look in Myungsoo’s dark eyes. He suddenly got a bad feeling about the other alien, Sunggyu, and being the good guy he was, decided to help out Myungsoo.
 
“You can’t take him.” Hoya put an arm around Myungsoo, which was a little difficult considering he was much taller.
 
“Oh?” Sunggyu folded his arms. “And why’s that?”
 
“He uh…he’s staying with me.” Hoya murmured. He, himself didn’t know what the heck he was saying, but he just had this feeling he needed to protect Myungsoo.
 
“Y-Yes! He’s my…he’s my new lover!” Myungsoo suddenly exclaimed and before Hoya could register what was happening, Myungsoo…was kissing him. Surprisingly these aliens kissed the same way as humans. And damn how were an alien’s lips so effing soft? Hoya couldn’t resist, and before he knew it, he was cupping Myungsoo’s cheeks and returning the kiss.
 
Sunggyu’s jaw dropped. He did not just rent out an expensive space ship and go through an arduous two day journey just to see his (ex) boyfriend kissing a wretched human. But he also had his pride. He proceeded to throw a pillow at them and run out of the room. But not before swearing his revenge on the both of them.
 
Too bad Hoya and Myungsoo didn’t really notice.
 
-
 
For the following week, Myungsoo made himself quite at home in Hoya’s humble apartment. He woke up in the morning and watched Hoya make breakfast, and then he would watch Hoya eat breakfast. He always refused to eat it himself. He was still getting used to human food. Though he did quite enjoy these colorful little beads, the humans called skittles.
 
After lunch, he would follow Hoya at his work at a dance studio. He liked to watch Hoya teaching classes. He always seemed so passionate whenever he talked about dance. And the sweat running down his forehead and arms were the proof. Sometimes Myungsoo wondered what Hoya’s sweat tasted like. So one time after dance lessons, he Hoya’s arm. It…didn’t taste very good. Too salty.
 
But the bubble bath they shared at Hoya’s apartment later that evening was definitely good. Myungsoo liked bubbled baths. Yes, he liked those very much.
 
At night he would cuddle up beside Hoya, unless Hoya was in a bad mood then he would sleep on the floor outside the bedroom, until Hoya felt bad and let him in at midnight. It was always midnight.
 
Myungsoo liked that kind of certainty.
 
On the weekend Hoya went shopping, and of course Myungsoo was at his side like his loyal puppy. They unfortunately bumped into Sunggyu, much to Myungsoo’s chagrin.
It was at a small French style café.
 
Sunggyu strolled up to them, the disappointment that they were still together was evident. But he brushed it off and rested his hands on his hips.
 
“You…work here?” Myungsoo looked around, clutching onto Hoya’s arm.
 
“That’s good.” Hoya nodded at Sunggyu. “You’re making your way—.”
 
“Don’t try to compliment me.” Sunggyu hissed. “I know what I’m doing!”
 
“Uh…ok.” Hoya glanced at Myungsoo, their fingers intertwining. “Well, maybe we’ll see you around.”
 
“Sunggyu hyung!”
 
Sunggyu groaned as a shorter man, also an employee of the café, judging from the green apron he was sporting, strolled towards them.
 
“Hyung, do you want to hang out after work?” The man poked Sunggyu repeatedly, while flashing a charming smile.
 
“No, Woohyun! Leave me alone!” Sunggyu hollered, before turning to Myungsoo and Hoya again. “And you two—!”
 
“Wow looks like you found someone new already.” Hoya joked and Woohyun’s eyes sparkled.
 
“What? No!” Sunggyu growled, shoving a hand into Woohyun’s face. “Not with this annoying turd! And you,” He pointed to Myungsoo. “You think you can—.”
 
“I’m happy for you hyung.” Myungsoo beamed, leaning into Hoya. “Now we both found happiness on Earth…in Japan!”
 
“Myungsoo…” Hoya cut in. “This is South Korea.”

A/N: Omg I’m so sorry. I struggled so much with this and I feel bad for the person who got this. Sorry! OTL

StarlightSpirit: Oh gosh this is so different and precious and I adore this world! It's so funny because of the aliens as well and I just love your writing <3 I reckon everyone will giggle when they know it's you because this is so like your other fics :P Ridiculous and cute and perfect! I don't have any clue why you were worried about this!