For bndlesspssblities

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

DATING WITH WOOYA

WARNING: DIABETIC LEVELS OF FLUFF
For bndlesspssblities 
Couple: Wooya
Prompt: Romantic fluff with a y twist. Hoya is a baby, despite what others are saying. Woohyun's charm is melting Hoya
 
A/n: I didn't really know how to make him seem like a baby so I just made him really.... childish? Anyway, this... this is really bad. I don't know its just urghAShdjklfdfs sorry ;~;
"Hoya! Are you ready?" Woohyun yelled, getting impatient. He stood by the front door, repetitively tapping his feet, waiting for Hoya to come down. He whined as soon as he felt a pillow get thrown at him.
 
"Shut up! It's not like you're always on time either!" Sunggyu complained, groggily stepping out of his room, awake due to Woohyun's yelling. "What the hell are you guys going so early? Everyone else is still sleeping." 
 
"Just some shopping--" 
 
"Hyung! I'm ready! Let's go!" Woohyun was stopped by Hoya who suddenly ran out from nowhere and grabbed the older. Before Sunggyu could stop them, Woohyun motioned him to be quiet with a smirk. Locking the door for the two as they left, Sunggyu mumbled, "aish, better just let those kids have their date."
 
That's right. Hoya and Woohyun were dating. They've actually been dating since Hoya acted in Reply 1997. Because of the role Hoya played, he couldn't help but actually fall in love with his counterpart, Seo Inguk. Suffering from heartache and condolences from Woohyun, the two found a mutual standing and eventually fell in love themselves. However, it was clear as day they couldn't tell anybody about their relationship. Sunggyu might've found out because of his close friendship with Woohyun and he may have an understanding but, that wasn't to say the other members would accept it too. Since they were celebrities, they couldn't even date girls, how would people react if they said they were dating but it wasn't with a girl?
 
The two woke up early that day to take the opportunity and go on a date. Although it may have seemed like they have dated for a long time because of their previous friendship, it was hard to change the relationship they once had into something more. The only way they could do so was, they figured, through dating.
 
It was about six thirty in the morning, with the sun barely risen, Woohyun stretched out his arms and took a deep breath, absorbing the much needed vitamin D. The sunrise was prominent on the horizon of the orange sky, bringing warmth to the new day. With Hoya not really reacting beside him, Woohyun felt awkward and didn't really know what to talk about. The two haven't been alone very much because of their recent world tour.
 
With footsteps matching and arms swinging, Woohyun took the chance to hold Hoya's hand. However, the instant he did, Hoya jerked his hand away. Now even more awkward, Woohyun gasped and quickly apologised, picking up a slightly faster pace. Hoya panicked behind him and mumbled an apology himself, grabbing onto Woohyun hand, fearing the other would walk away. Touched by his sincerity, Woohyun chuckled and held onto Hoya's hand harder, swinging it along as he returned to their previous pace.
 
While Woohyun smiled cheerfully beside him, the other was fortunately too ecstatic to see Hoya's intense blush and repetitive glances at their hands.
 
The two briskly walked among the shops, window shopping before they decided to get some breakfast. Which by the way was Woohyun's decision from hearing Hoya's stomach rumble.
 
Looking for a place to eat, Woohyun became distracted by various outdoor menus, not noticing Hoya leave his side to look at them himself. Hoya trailed along and found a cute cafe, entitled "Cat's Alleyway" on a pink sign in the shape of a cat. The entire theme was cats! That or the colour pink. Even the workers wore cute cat ears. However, Hoya's eyes bored into the dessert menu, decorated with names of various parfaits and ice creams. He shook his head knowing that dessert was probably not a good idea for breakfast and took off, trying to find Woohyun. However, the latter was already leaning around him, trying to get a good view of the menu too. With Hoya's sudden turn around, he instantly bumped into Woohyun, suddenly blushing once more.
 
"Did you want to eat here? It's really... cutesy?" Woohyun raised an eyebrow, surprised at Hoya.
 
"A-a-aniyo!" Hoya stuttered, trying to get away and create a space between Woohyun and him. Woohyun looked at him once more, silent and indifferent. Hoya suddenly felt ashamed and tried to pull the other towards another store. "It-it just looked k-kinda interesting but, nevermind! Let's go here instead!" Hoya pointed randomly.
 
"....Because we can go here if you want, you know?" Woohyun asked, already getting into the store, following the waitress to a seat but, he didn't miss Hoya's expression, which sprung into happiness as he followed Woohyun in. Hoya made a weird coughing sound as he sat down.
 
"Uh, ahem, well I guess we can since you already sat down." Woohyun chuckled at Hoya's words because they clearly didn't match his expression, still beaming as it gazed lovingly at the menu.
 
Woohyun settled for coffee while, after much deciding, Hoya chose honey toast. As their order arrived, Woohyun left to go to the bathroom, returning upon a weird situation. Hoya wasn't eating but, instead gazing. With head sitting on his palms, his eyes were fixated on the honey toast. The honey toast was quite simple with just vanilla ice cream but, it was decorated with chocolate to look like a cat stuck in toast with waffle cut ears. Woohyun took out his phone and snapped a shot of the strange Hoya he had never seen before.
 
Hearing the shutter of the camera, Hoya snapped his head around and gasped at the sight of Woohyun. "A-ahh! W-what did you take a pic of?!" Hoya looked away, suddenly looking out of place in the store even though he didn't before.
 
"You." Woohyun said, slightly sticking of his lips while he did so. He smirked and burst into laughter as he showed Hoya the picture. "Haha! Aren't you the cuteeest~" Hoya made a silent scream as he tried to grab the phone. Woohyun just used it to tap him lightly on the head before getting into his seat. "Nope, you just eat your honey toast." Hoya pouted, shoving his fork into the toast and straight into his mouth as he just stared at Woohyun, indignant.
 
"Hmph, I don't have a proper picture of you, though..." He mumbled to himself, picking at the toast, watching his cat melt.
 
"What?" Woohyun asked, looking up from his coffee. Hoya's mouth instantly twisted into a pout once more. Woohyun smiled back, acting oblivious. Noticing something, Woohyun reached across the table and wiped some cream off Hoya's face. Hoya blushed and used his tongue to wipe some off himself. Woohyun suddenly blushed too, and mumbled, "aigoo, what is this? Secret garden?" Looking around and noticing no one around, he sneered at Hoya as he leant across and pecked him lightly on his lips, off some cream. "Mm, sweet~" 
 
"Aish, such a greasy Namu!" Hoya exclaimed, looking annoyed, quickly grabbing a napkin to wipe off the rest of the cream. However, that didn't mean he wasn't completely and utterly turned into mush on the inside. 
 
The two finished up their breakfast and found themselves absorbed and drowned in the happiness of shopping. 
 
 
"Hey, Hoya! What do you think of this?" Woohyun asked, looking around for the familiar fellow, still holding the hook of a favorable shirt. He found Hoya in another store across the road. Sighing, he quickly paid for the shirt anyway and left, planning to scare Hoya. 
 
The other was in a toy store, poking at a few bears before he settled for one more than half his size. Woohyun quickly hid behind a rack and kept his eyes on his lover. He watched as Hoya glanced around the store before giving the gigantic bear a hug, sighing with happiness before nuzzling his head in its thick fur. Woohyun chuckled as his lover's cuteness, gasping as he realised he did so too loudly. 
 
"Who's there?!" Hoya exclaimed, blushing for the nth time that day when he realised it was Woohyun. 
 
"Haha, you like that, Hobaby?" Hoya quickly dropped the bear and strode out the store. Panicking, Woohyun soon followed after. "Wait!! Hoya! I was just kidding!!" Hoya swerved around and pointed a threatening finger at Woohyun.
 
"You! Don't. Ever. Tell. No-one." Hoya glared before turning back around and walking off. "Now. Let's go home." Woohyun sighed and stared back at the store, wondering why Hoya was so angry. 
 
 
That afternoon, the Infinite dorm was filled with silence. The eerie air surrounding Hoya was scaring everyone from speaking. Woohyun peeked a glance at Hoya, wondering what he should do. Sunggyu, noticing this, coughed and decided to step in.
 
"Woohyun... What happened now?" He asked, trying to not sound angry.
 
"Nothing..." Woohyun stuck out his bottom lip, not pouting but contemplating.
 
"Then why is he so angry?" Sunggyu's voice grew a bit at the end. Woohyun answered with silence. "Urgh, well, whatever it is, hurry up and stop it! I let you guys date because I thought you would be more mature about this!" Woohyun rolled his eyes, as if he was saying, Sunggyu had a say in their relationship. Sunggyu was about to get angry but just ruffled his hair and tried to calm down. "H-how about you guys have dinner together tonight? I'll take the kids out and you guys can have the dorm, okay?" Woohyun's eyes lighted up, hugging the leader before running off and making preparations.
 
"Thanks, Sunggyu!" He yelled, stumbling into his room. 
 
Sunggyu sighed, feeling a weight fall on his shoulder. "What was that all about? Why did he hug you?" A voice asked. Sunggyu smiled when he could literally hear the pout in the question. 
 
"Wouldn't you like to know?" He smirked, turning around as he faced Dongwoo, putting both arms around his neck. Dongwoo's own arms were lightly hanging off Sunggyu's shoulders. At his question, Dongwoo's pout only grew. "I'm just kidding. Come on, we have to get the kids out tonight so Wooya can have their alone time." Dongwoo burst into laughter at the mention of 'Wooya', continuing on as he followed the leader out. 
 
 
 
Hoya woke up from his nap with a groggy head. Staggering out of bed, he found it dark and empty. The sun told him it was late afternoon but, the dorm told him it was nighttime. It was completely dark and no signs of s were anywhere. "Where did everyone go?" He asked himself, tottering down the hallway. As he neared the dining room, he smelt the scent of dinner. "Maybe everyone already started dinner... Why is it so dark though..." 
 
Hoya stepped into the dining room and exclaimed. It was meticulously decorated with candles and roses. A delicious meal of pasta was set for two, eagerly waiting to be eaten. "W-what is all this?" 
 
"Surprise!" Woohyun shouted, coming from behind him, scaring him. Hoya smiled from one ear to another, seemingly happy with the surprise. He hugged Woohyun and thanked him before they both settled down for their meal.
 
"What's the occasion anyway?" Hoya asked, twirling up some pasta on his fork. 
 
"Just my way of saying sorry..." Woohyun smiled glumly. Hoya suddenly remembered why he was mad at Woohyun and choked on his pasta.  "A-are you ok?" Woohyun handed him a glass of water. 
 
"Y-yeah." Hoya accepted the glass and took a couple sips. "It's okay. I was just.... surprised.. and a little embarrassed when you called me Hobaby." 
 
"Oh. I just never saw you as that type. You really showed me a new side of you today." Woohyun smiled, not daring to look at Hoya, missing out on another blush.
 
"Sorry I disappointed you..." He stopped eating and placed his fork down.
 
"No! I was happy! It just made me realise something." Woohyun slowly got up from his chair and strode to Hoya.
 
"What?" Hoya gulped, fearing the reply.
 
"I... I love you." Hoya choked and sniffled as Woohyun embraced him. 
 
"R-really?" He asked quickly wiping his nose.
 
"Of course." Woohyun pressed his hands on both sides of Hoya's face and pulled him in for a kiss. It started out as a small kiss and only grew. He stopped as he fluttered his eyes open, looking Hoya directly into his.
 
"That's good. I love you too." Woohyun used the chance to push his tongue into Hoya's. The two kissed for god knows how long. and chewing on each others lips. 
 
"H-hoya... The o-other's won't be back for long, w-want to go to the bedroom?" Woohyun said between breaths. With an embarrassed nod from Hoya, he quickly pulled the other to the bedroom. 

Hoya didn't get the chance to see it that night, since they were in his room all night but, in the corner of Woohyun's room was a present waiting to be opened. A present that oddly resembled a bear. A present that was bigger than half of Hoya's size.
 
 
The End.
 
AN: omg that was so bad. Im so sorry. god just urgh.
 

StarlightSpirit: I am betting that visinel is going to read this and leave a comment like "ASKDHFJ I FREAKING LOVE CUTE HOYA CAN I HAVE HIM I WANT HIM I'LL BE HIS TEDDY BEAR". I adored this, even if I did almost get diabetes just from reading this! The world needs more cute Wooya for sure <3 This was so cutesy! <3