For Rexivyara

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

The Troubles of Liking Kim Myungsoo

 

For Rexivyara

Couple: Myungyeol

Prompt: Due to all the in the Infinite dorm lately, the others lock up Myungsoo and Sungyeol in a closet. (preferable genre: comedy) 


Every Inspirit wants to know what Infinite does when they are at their dorm; what games they play, what dramas they watch, what food they eat. They all want to know how their oppas are in their natural habitat, being boys and having fun all day. Because that’s what boys do, isn’t it? They read comics and hide away Playboys under their bed. The thing is, at one point normal Korean guys stop being satisfied with just pictures. And despite the attractiveness of your hand during times of need, let’s get real, none of the members wanted to date their hands. The members couldn’t date, even in secrecy. They tried but because of their busy schedules every relationship failed and in the end they gave up. Usually they dealt with the ual frustration by themselves but everyone has their boundaries…

“Goddamit, Nam Woohyun, why don’t you clean after yourself?”-the leader stormed out of the bathroom with a suspiciously wet sock held in a tissue-“How a mI supposed to take a shower with that thing hanging over the valves?”

“I thought you would help yourself as well. I am very thoughtful, hyung, I think about you all the time.”-Woohyun yelled from the kitchen, walking around almost , with just a towel around his private parts. Sunggyu bit on his lip nervously and threw the strange sock on the floor, swearing out loud.

“You are disgusting, Nam Woohyun.”

“I love you too, babe.”

The leader flipped the other male off and went back to showering, almost knocking back the maknae in the process.

“Whoa, slow down, tiger. What’s up with these two?”

“They like being at each other’s throats 24/7, that how people in a relationship are.”-Hoya answered as he dragged Sungjong to the couch, where Sungyeol and Myungsoo were already enjoying an episode of “Heirs”.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that, face.”-Woohyun leaned over to give the dancer a death glare-“I’d rather go out with a donkey than associate with Kim Sunggyu.”

“That’s not what you said when-“

“Shut your mouth.”

Myungsoo and Sungyeol groaned in unison as the two men kept on hissing at each other and turned the TV up. These two never argued, Sungjong had noticed. For some reason if they came close to a scandal or a disagreement, both of them froze, nodded and said they would agree to disagree. And that’s how it ended; every argument. It was kind of scary how well they got along, while everyone else ticked each other off so much. Not that Infinite didn’t like each other; no, they were like brothers… that would fight over trivial matters, like who ate the last rice pudding. Sungjong almost punched Dongwoo in the face when that happened. But Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol never fought, until that one exceptional night.

----

“I’ve got the fried chicken and soju, boys. Let’s get drunk and do things we’ll regret later.”

“You say that every time, hyung and the most we do is fall asleep on the floor. We’re idols, it’s an unwritten rule that we don’t get to have fun.”

“Don’t be like that, Sungjongie. I bet I can have some real fun with you tonight.”-Dongwoo’s hand travelled down the maknae’s back and was viciously slapped away at the instance.

“Eeeew…”

Myungsoo laughed on the maknae’s other side and threw an arm over his shoulder. The older members always enjoyed taking a piss at Sungjong because he got so easily agitated when his manliness was questioned. When he got drunk, though, his personality did become really strong and then no one wanted to with him. Infinite members were all quite different when in a drunken state. Dongwoo and Woohyun were happy drunks, singing and making lame jokes that were only funny to other drunken people. Sunggyu would reminisce and Hoya would start stripping and attempt to seduce the nearest target. Myungsoo on the other hand would either turn into a child or become very ; it was an enigma how he could be absolutely innocent once and an absolute manwhore the next time.

“I envy Sungyeol.”-Sunggyu slurred after downing another glass of soju-“He can hold his alcohol like a champ.”

“Yeah, we haven’t seen him drunk even once. W’sup with that?”

“It’s because he doesn’t much, you fools.”-Myungsoo giggled and leaned on the taller male’s shoulder-“He says he doesn’t want to lose control over himself. As if he’s gonna become the Invincible Hulk and smash through the furniture.”

“We’ll never know. It might be just as possible as you being Megan Fox.”

“That was a one time thing, hyung.”-Myungsoo pouted-“And I was really drunk back then. I still get embarrassed…”

“It was the funniest thing to watch though”-Hoya grinned at the younger member and puckered his lips-“You wanted to give me a kiss so bad”

“We should really let if go, guys. It’s been a while and we should stop picking on Myungsoo.”

“Oooh, and what are you? His girlfriend?”

Hoya and Dongwoo whistled and as soon as Sungyeol reached to smack them, jumped up and ran across the room

They all laughed at that, even the star of the story himself. Sungyeol felt a small tug at his chest when Myungsoo pressed against him, softly chuckling against his ear; hair brushing the taller male’s cheek.

“You are so cute, Sungyeol-ah.”

At this point, Sungyeol was ready to flip tables. It had been so long since he ever thought about anything ual and all of a sudden he was having one of Myungsoo’s outbursts right on the spot. He could feel the visual’s hand travelling down his thigh. The hot breaths were driving his crazy and none of the other members noticed or made any attempt to give a damn. Sungyeol’s mind was dirty enough to imagine Myungsoo role-playing as a school girl, asking her teacher Lee for a passing grade.

“Are you two playing or what?”

Sungyeol snapped back to reality and noticed Myungsoo was no longer glued to him and had instead joined a circle the rest of Infinite made.

“What is this?”

“Truth or dare, duh. One of the few games drunken people really shouldn’t play but do anyway. The more of your secrets I possess, the more I can embarrass you on national TV.”-Woohyun loitered, as the others groaned in unison-“Let’s start. Sunggyu’s first.”

“I don’t want to be fi-“

“No one’s asking you. Truth or dare?”

Sunggyu death glared the other vocalist and rolling his eyes, he answered ‘Truth’.

“Did you or did you not wear women’s underwear during a concert once?”

“WHAT?!”

“I asked did you or did you not-“

“I heard what you asked, you prick.”-Sunggyu covered the younger male’s mouth and looked around in panic to find everyone’s attention on him, their mouths gaping in amusement.

“N-no, stop looking at me like that. I never did that, it’s gross. Why would you ever think I would do that?”

“Hmmm, hyung, are you sure.”-Woohyun managed to free himself and shoved the leader to the middle-“Because I did see you putting them on.”

Their little circle exploded and Sunggyu yelled, covering his face to hide away the shame. A few ‘ert’ jokes were dropped in and Sunggyu stood up ready to obliterate his new arch nemesis, Nam Woohyun. Before he could get to the kitchen knives though, the leader was thrown out to complete his punishment for lying, which was buying condoms at a nearby convenience store. 

“If the salesperson recognizes him, we’re all screwed, you realize that, right?”-Sungyeol was the only one in his right mind to smell the upcoming scandal.

“Nah, it’s fine. He won’t use them anyway.”

“Sunggyu is the least likely to get any tail in this dorm.”-Dongwoo giggled and comfortable lay down in Hoya’s lap.

“Lee Sungyeol, you’re up next.”-the dancer shot a love bullet at the tall male, who cringed and tried to look away, ignoring the challenge.

“Don’t even ask me…I choose dare. You punks can’t get in my head.”

Woohyun’s greasy grin became even wider and he kneeled closer to announce the challenge.

“You. And. Myungsoo. 7 minutes. In. Heaven.”

Sungyeol blanked out in shock as the singer backed away victoriously under Sungjong and Hoya’s approving cheers and claps. Out of all the possible dares Woohyun could have given him, this was the worst possible. Next to him, Myungsoo giggled drunkenly and pulled at his sleeve.

“What is this Yeol-ah? What are they saying about me?”

“You two get in the closet and we’ll start the timer, okay? Make sure those seven minutes are worth it? We’ll be listening to make sure you complete your task.”-Dongwoo motioned towards the closet in the common room.

“This is ridiculous. We are both men. How could you propose such a challenge? It’s impossible for me and Myungsoo to…do stuff like that, even if it’s for a game.”

“Aigooo, I didn’t know I was speaking to the Queen Mother of our great country. Please, you’ve done worse things on stage, Sungjong here can vouch.”

“Yeah, hyung, you’ve already kissed me. Why is Myungsoo such a problem?”

In frustration the taller male bit on his cheeks and mumbled excused, which were furiously disregarded by the trio in front of him. Before he knew it, Hoya and Woohyun had grabbed him and Myungsoo and dragged them to the white door of the closet, which Sungjong was most glad to unlock and then lock again after the two were thrown inside. Banging and cursing, Sungyeol threw himself at the door and was only answered by Woohyun’s and Hoya’s cackle and Sungjong’s mockery. 

“Let’s leave the love birds to themselves, shall we? They have seven minutes after all, we can’t ruin their vibe.”

“Bastards…”

“Yeol-ah.”-just the tallest Lee in Infinite remembered he was not alone in this forsaken, cramped place. Sitting against the wall, Myungsoo was rolling his head left and right and smiling at the other. Even in the dark, his eyes had a playful sparkle, which Sungyeol cursed himself for seeing every time. Sure, Sungyeol spent most of his time with Myungsoo but because of that he was able to notice small details, which no one else would usually: the softness of the hair, the tingle from the touch of the fingertips against his skin, the way Myungsoo’s body felt like a perfect match, fitting between his arms. Those were things a boy would discover to be meaningful once he falls in love with a girl. But Sungyeol was not in love. He couldn’t be in love. The friendship he and Myungsoo shared was stronger and bordered the affection between siblings. They never argued and enjoyed each other’s company the most. At times they even fell asleep together, snuggled under the blankets of a single bed, where Sungyeol’s feet always stuck out. But those were things all friends did weren’t they? Sungyeol’s heart skipped a beat when he felt Myungsoo’s grip on his arm; the fingers digging into the elbow and sliding slowly down to his wrist. Holding onto it securely the younger boy pulled the other in, making him fall on top, free arm holding onto the wall for support. Now they were close, too close for Sungyeol’s liking. He shut his eyes, wincing at the warmth of Myungsoo’s body under his and the alcoholic breath, closing in the distance between them. This was wrong; very, very wrong. Both of them were straight, having an ideal type in every girl group, talking about who had the best legs and who would make the perfect wife. And yet, Sungyeol stood frozen in anticipation; waiting for Myungsoo’s plush lips to connect with his, for their kisses to grown hungry and uncontrollable. Myungsoo was so close…

“Yeol-ah…”-there was a nervous pause-“I need to pee.”

Sungyeol’s eyes flew open; he jumped in surprise, hitting the clothing rack above him and fell to the ground, groaning. 

“What the hell…?”

“It’s the alcohol, Sungyeol-ah, when I drink too much my bladder really becomes uncontrollable.”

“We’re stuck here for 7 minutes…you’ll need to hold it in. You brat…”

“Hey.”-Myungsoo frowned-“Where did that come from? I did nothing wrong to deserve that!”

Sungyeol kicked the younger male on the side and growled in annoyance. This was turning out to be the worst night of his life and Kim Myungsoo seemed to be destined to only make it worse. 

“Listen, I may or may not be drunk but I can still have a sense of pride, Lee Sungyeol. Fight me!”

“Excuse me?!”

“Fight me, I say!”-Myungsoo swung his fists in an uncoordinated manner and narrowed eyes at the other-“No one calls me a brat and gets away with it.”

Sungyeol made an attempt to hide away into the corner and leave the other to just exhaust his energy on thin air but unexpectedly, Myungsoo realized and launched a full on attack. The two became a tangled mess of limbs, not actually hurting each other but rather foolishly brawling like children and cursing loudly. When they once again hit the floor, Sungyeol felt his head hit the surface roughly and the air from his lungs was expelled by Myungsoo’s elbow, sticking right in the ribs. Sungyeol coughed and reached out to shove the younger away but found out that the arms that were just attempting to scratch the flesh off his bones had now wound up around his back and locked in place. Their chests were pressed together; Myungsoo’s chin grazing the older one’s left shoulder. This time, though, not only Sungyeol’s pulse accelerated at the proximity. 

“Yeol-ah.”-a faint whisper tingled the taller boy’s ear-“Do you hate me that much? Being in a position like this, my body can’t help but react. Will you detest me even more for this, Yeol-ah?”

With that, Myungsoo lifted his head enough to face the older; their noses touching, Myungsoo’s hips moving over Sungyeol’s. The taller felt hardness against his hipbone and realized what had happened. Instead of stopping it though, in a flash of insanity, his arms moved and aligned their hips together, allowing the friction to affect both. Myungsoo whimpered as Sungyeol lifted his hips slightly, ing his own freshly awoken to slide against the other. Despite the restriction of fabric, both of them felt every movement and through cries and mewls, Sungyeol’s hands wandered over Myungsoo’s back and into his hair, which he pulled gently, arching the younger’s neck. As their movements sped up, both were too lost in pleasure to recollect where they were and how this would affect their relationship. The thrill of the moment engulfed them, Myungsoo fusing their lips together in a fervent, long kiss, which muffled Sungyeol’s loud, last moan. For the first time in his life, Sungyeol felt complete. His feelings were cleared out for him. It wasn’t the most elegant of methods but every bit of it had electricity running through his skin. Myungsoo had collapsed next to him breathing heavily. They stared into the darkness filled with winter coats for a while before Sungyeol cleared his throat.

“This was…an educational experience.”-the older male snarled at his own stupidity-“Listen, Myungie, it was great; beats being alone with your hand anyday. Maybe it’s too soon for me to be saying this…and maybe tomorrow you’ll regret what you’ve done but I need to tell you. For a while now, I was quite unsure how to feel about you. We sort of just matched so well, I didn’t want to ruin the best friendship I had with wrong assumptions. I though I was sick for a while, finding out I’d rather spend time with you than go on a dates with female idols. I don’t know if you’ll return my feelings but…”

A soft snore indicated that Myungsoo had stopped listening a while ago and instead was soundly sleeping in the other’s arms. Sungyeol sighed in defeat and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead and letting a leg wrap over his own.

“I love you, Myungsoo-yah.”-Sungyeol whispered, interlocking fingers with the younger.

“Mmmm…love you too.”-was the groggy answer, followed by a sleepy, content smile.

---

“Hyung, how was the shopping?”-Woohyun had emptied the last bottle of soju and was lounging on the carpet, his feet in Dongwoo’s sleeping face.

Sunggyu resisted the urge to kick the vocalist in the crotch and instead threw the box at him, as if it was a time bomb. Hoya and Sungjong clapped with approval but were immediately shot down by the leader.

“Never again.”-Sunggyu started-“WE are NEVER drinking again.”

“Yeah sure, hyung.”

“Shut up, grease. Let’s go to bed. If I look at your face any longer I won’t be able the murderous instinct within. Drag Dongwoo’s sorry on the sofa and just sleep. We can clean up tomorrow.”

“Fine.”-the dancer groaned and followed the command, and then together with Woohyun left for the bedrooms.

“What about you, maknae? Waiting for something?”

Sungjong stared into the ceiling with a strained expression.

“Hyung, I keep thinking that we are forgetting something…”


StarlightSpirit: This is hilarious and y and just the right amount of sweet! (I love this sweetness!). Ahhh plus, it's Myungyeol and I adore Myungyeol! Thank you so much or writing this, author!


Comment from prompt giver:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa - oh i love the ending! Oh, gosh, thanks, really. I hope your own gift-fic is as nice as this. (-smiley face-)