For Infiniteluvrr

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

Only You

For Infiniteluvrr

Couple: Woogyu

Prompt: VIXX - Only U


A usual morning came, and the sunshine tried to wake up everyone, tickled it with the warmest way. The birds woke up because of it, and they chirped to each other, trying to say hello or maybe good morning.

The birds knew it was the time for them to do their duty, and that’s why they started to move their wings, flying to other places, wandering around. It flew around and at the end it stopped in a wood placard in front of the old café, next to the beach.

The wood placard still looked strong enough for the bird’s weight, and the placard moved front and back because of the beach’s wind.

 

WG Café. 

Where the love starts, and the love ends.

 

The birds chirped once again, looking like they were trying to read the writing on that placard. But before it finished, the birds flew again, startled because of a deep step near the placard.

A guy stood there, watching the bird flying away before he turned his gaze to the other place. His gaze looked happy, but empty at the same time.

He moved his steps closer to the café door, and stole a glance inside of it. There’s no living trace inside, and it made him feeling uneasy again.

The guy knocked the door once, but at the end the door was opened slowly, made a way for him to go inside.

The baked cake came out from inside, and made the guy smile a bit.

He knew that person was inside.

 

He moved his steps inside of the café, and the baked scent became stronger than before. The tables and chairs looked dirty because of the dust, but the kitchen still looked alive, thanks to the owner who always used it everyday.

That guy headed to the kitchen, and smiled when he saw the familiar person that he took care of a lot for these two years. His old best friend.

“Nam Woohyun.”

He turned to the guy and smiled widely. He put all the things that he held on his hands, and slowly took off the plastic gloves, trying to prepare for an awkward handshake after several years.

Woohyun walked closer to him and smiled. He lifted one of his hands and grabbed the guy’s shoulder tight.

“Long time no see, Jang Dongwoo.”

 

 

“So, did you prepare already for today’s blind date?”

Dongwoo took a sip from his hot chocolate and Woohyun smiled bitterly.

“Hyung,”

“Hm?”

“Can’t you just stop doing that?”

“What?”

 

 

Woohyun turned to Dongwoo and smirked.

“Trying to make me forget about that person.”

Dongwoo gulped and sighed hard. He leaned his head closer to Woohyun, and bit his lips a bit.

“Woohyun ah, just… stop being like this. Stop being like a stupid person who hides on this old café, baking the same cake everyday, and…”

“Okay, I will prepare for it. Ask her to come here, and I will bake a cake for her.”

“Again?”

Woohyun smiled and said, “If she can accept me for everything, I will consider forgetting that person and will move my feelings to her.”

“Greasy,” Dongwoo sighed and took out his cellphone to call the lucky girl for today.

“Sunhye?” Dongwoo smiled and walked out from the café, while Woohyun’s eyes followed Dongwoo from his place in the kitchen.

Sunhye. Her name is Sunhye.

Woohyun smiled bitterly and poured another chocolate on his cake, to fill the last part of his devils chocolate cake.

I hope she liked this too, like you like these kinds of things.

 

 

The sun started to work harder, and its shine made Dongwoo wince his eyes a bit. He was sitting outside of the café for 1 hour, waiting for Sunhye. It was quite hard to find this café, that’s why Dongwoo thought to wait her outside, so she could know which café is the right one.

Slowly Dongwoo saw a beautiful young girl coming to his place, and she smiled warmly. Dongwoo smiled too, and he stood up to see her.

“Sunhye,”

“Oh, Dongwoo oppa.”

Sunhye bowed to Dongwoo properly and made Dongwoo laugh a bit.

“Let’s come in, he's already waiting for you.”

Sunhye nodded and entered the café after Dongwoo.

 

Her eyes were stuck on a person who sat in a table which placed on the edge of the café. His face was well sculptured, and there’s no smile on his face. On the table there’s a devil chocolate cake, and also two cups of hot beverages.

Dongwoo walked to him and slapped his back hard, made him cringed and turned to Sunhye.

“Wake up, idiot. Your blind date came.”

Sunhye bowed properly and Woohyun just looked at her coldly. He nodded slightly, and said, “Oh. Hyung, you can wait outside.”

“What?” Dongwoo sighed and turned to Sunhye, “You have to be careful with this guy. Okay?”

Sunhye chuckled and nodded, while Dongwoo leaving them alone inside of the café.

Sunhye stood there for awhile until Woohyun said, “Don’t you want to sit?”

 

“Aaah, yes,” She sat slowly on the other chair, and Woohyun looked at her stiffly.

“Your name is…”

“Sunhye. Kim Sunhye.”

Woohyun nodded and pushed the plate of chocolate cake to Sunhye’s place.

“For you.”

Sunhye looked at the cake and smiled.

“Thanks. How do you know I like devil chocolate cake?”

 

Woohyun blinked twice and Sunhye took the small fork beside of the cake. The lava came out from the cake, but it’s not the chocolate one. Woohyun’s speciality. His devil chocolate cake always uses strawberry lava inside of it, just because of someone’s preference.

She took one bite and ate it slowly.

“Hmm… it’s nice. I like strawberry one.”

 

It’s the same responds like you gave the first time I made this specially for you.

 

Woohyun took the plate far away from Sunhye and sighed hard.

“Why? I’m still eating it.”

“Enough, we need to talk a lot.”

Sunhye nodded and took a sip of hot coffee near her place, trying to clean the chocolate flavor on . After it, she smiled and crossed her hands in front of her chest, like what Woohyun did.

 

“So, what do you do for living?” asked Woohyun coldly.

“Me? Psychologist.”

“Where?”

“In a mental hospital near Suwon.”

 

Woohyun nodded and drank his coffee slowly.

 

“How about you? Nam Woohyun sshi?”

“Me?” Sunhye nodded and Woohyun tilted his head a bit.

“I run this café for my living.”

“But I guess this café is not operating well nowadays.”

“Yeah, I stopped operating this café a year ago.”

“Why?”

 

That question, again.

 

“Just because of some memories in here.”

“Aah…” Sunhye nodded while fixing her long wavy hair to the one side of her face profile. Woohyun saw it and gulped a bit.

 

She looks different from others, don’t you think?

 

“Are those memories from that person?”

That question slapped Woohyun once again and he sighed hard.

It’s the same feeling like that person had done to him two years ago.

Slapping with words, and made Woohyun feeling flustered with it.

 

“How do you know?”

“What did I know?” Sunhye chuckled, “I didn’t know anything, Woohyun sshi. I just try to read your face and…”

“Stop that. I hate that.”

 

It’s really the same like what you did, reading my mind, reading my face.

I hate this, I hate this girl so much.

 

“You hate it? Because of me or the memories?”

Woohyun groaned and stood up from the chair. He sighed hard and walked out from the café, and meeting Dongwoo who sat in front of the café, enjoying the view silently.

“Dongwoo hyung.”

“Oh, you finished?” Dongwoo smiled widely but after noticing something his smile faded slowly, “Nam Woohyun you…”

“I like this girl. But she’s too much. Let’s finish today’s blind date.”

 

And Dongwoo was left alone there, with Woohyun’s back facing him from far away.

 

***

The next week. The same situation.

Woohyun was still in that café, baking the same cake with the same ingredients. He had already done this for one year, because he just wanted to wait for that person coming back thatw ay. 

Woohyun wanted to let the scent of the cake that he made everyday call that person back to this café.

He remembered how this café was really alive two years ago. A lot of people came here to enjoy his cakes, and also enjoy the view of the beach, which was really beautiful at night.

But after that person left Woohyun alone, he got depressed. Totally depressed. And that’s when he decided to close the café for a while.

 

Woohyun bit his lips while remembering some memories. But it’s not for a long time, because suddenly a door bell came out and awakened him from his old dream.

He looked out from the kitchen’s door, and blinked rapidly after seeing the person that came inside of the café.

“Sunggyu…”

The person who just entered the café smiled and ruffled his red hair slightly, trying to fix it with a cool way.

“Do you still have the place for us?”

Woohyun nodded and turned to the kitchen again, while pinching his cheek hard. He screamed a bit, and that’s when he realized he’s not dreaming.

 

He’s really here. That person’s really here.

 

Sunggyu walked to the table that Woohyun always used everyday to enjoy his coffee. He peeked, and he saw the same writing that he wrote two years ago.

 

RESERVED FOREVER. WG.

 

“It’s still the same, right?”

Sunggyu chuckled and he turned to Woohyun who brought two cups of hot coffee on his hands. Sunggyu took one, and he took a sip for it.

“You still remember it?” Woohyun nodded, and he sat on the chair that he always sits. Sunggyu smiled, and he sat on the chair that he always sat on two years ago.

“It’s really you.”

Sunggyu smiled and nodded. “It is.”

“Do you miss me?” asked Sunggyu.

 

I kill myself everyday just to hold that feeling, hamster.

 

Woohyun just nodded and Sunggyu took another sip from his cup.

 

“I heard you met a lot of girls these two years.”

Woohyun nodded, “Yeah. But I don’t really like them.”

“Why?”

“Well… they don’t really accept me like what you did.”

Sunggyu smiled bitterly and said, “But you have to find someone, Woohyun.”

 

That sentence again. You’re really good slapping someone with your words, right?

 

“Why?”

Sunggyu turned to Woohyun and smiled.

“Why don’t you like them?” Sunggyu answered with another question.

Woohyun groaned and said, “Because everytime I talked about myself, they will not accept it.”

“You talked about me, not about yourself.”

“What?”

Sunggyu smiled and said, “Nam Woohyun, wake up. I can’t come back, and you know it.”

Woohyun bit his lips and said, “But you’re here. You’re here, hyung.”

“It’s your dream, Nam Woohyun. It’s your dream.”

 

Sunggyu slowly moved his hand and grabbed Woohyun’s cold hand on the table. He smiled bitter and said, “I'm always there, beside you. Whenever you have a blind date with a girl that Dongwoo introduced with, I was there, beside you. And I know everything. What you said to her, what you wanted from her.”

 

 

“So this cake is your favorite one?”

“No, of course not,” Woohyun laughed and said, “It’s my best friend’s favorite cake, Kim Sunggyu. Do you know him? Ah, yeah, you just knew me, right? Haha… well… he really likes strawberry, so that’s why I made the special one for him. With strawberry lava, and he always says it’s good.”

“But I think it’s not that really good,”

“I don’t care about it, because that person likes it so much.”

“So that’s why you like to make this cake?” Woohyun nodded.

“Ahh.. I have something to you.”

Woohyun took out a small box and pushed it to the other place. The girl looked at it with wide eyes and she smiled.

“For me?” Woohyun nodded.

The girl looked at it and her smile faded when she looked at a small ring that has tiger’s strip on it. It’s really strange, and ugly.

“Do you like it?”

“Oh, hmm.. yeah…”

Woohyun laughed awkwardly and said, “Liar.”

Woohyun took the ring from the girl and said, “There’s no one who like this kind of things. It’s just him who like it. Sunggyu hyung likes this so much.”

“Ya Nam Woohyun.”

Woohyun turned to that girl and saw the girl pouting.

“Who is the real one now? The most important one? Because I guess we’re in the middle of our date but you kept saying a lot of stupid things.”

“Stupid things? You mean, Sunggyu?” Woohyun smiled bitter, “Well, if that’s so, we can end our blind date.”

“What?”

Woohyun stood up and said, “Sorry, you’re not the one that I want.”

 

 

Woohyun bit his lips and said, “I just… I just want to find the one that's like you, hyung. And I just…”

Sunggyu stood up and walked closer to Woohyun’s place. He moved the cup to the centre of table, and he sat on the table, staring at Woohyun.

“Nam Woohyun,”

Woohyun shook his head and slowly Sunggyu lifted Woohyun’s chin with his beautiful fingers. Woohyun sighed and slowly stared at Sunggyu’s gaze.

“Just..”

 

Sunggyu bit his lips and said, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I never have a proper goodbye to you. And I never give you a proper goodbye kiss before it.”

“No…” Woohyun shook his head when suddenly his lips covered with Sunggyu’s plump lips. Their breath were suddenly in the same rhythm, and slowly Woohyun moved his hand to Sunggyu’s back, trying to feel the warmth that he longed the most.

The cold wind caressed Woohyun’s cheek, and slowly Woohyun opened his eyes because of it.

He let his tears slowly fell down, and he bit his lips harder than before.

 

That person was gone again. With the same cold wind that caressed his cheek.

 

Woohyun covered his face and cried harder, trying to refuse every reality inside of his head.

Sunggyu was still there, he would come back.

He would. He will.

 

But he slowly lifted his head while the cold wind caressed his cheek again, whispering with the familiar voice that he longed for these two years. The voice that disappeared when that person left him forever. The voice that just replayed on his mind, whenever he missed that person like now.

 

“I love you… Nam Woohyun…”

 

Woohyun bit his lips and sighed hard.

 

“And me too. Only you in my life, Kim Sunggyu.”


AN:: AAAH SORRY!! I THINK IT’S NOT REALLY GOOD BUT I HOPE IT’S STILL GOOD FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS GIFT! ANYONE WHO REQUESTED THIS, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!  *crying hard on the edge of the room*
 
StarlightSpirit: So... Sunggyu was dead? T.T I really thought he had come back but then you put that twist in. This was so amazing, the tone was absolutely perfect - not painful, just a numb ache and need. Fantastic work here.