For yolochinchins

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

Pull the other one (it's got bells on)

For yolochinchins

Pairing: Woojong

Prompt: Woohyun jokes a lot with Sungjong but one day takes it too far.


"So I heard Jaekyung shot you down pretty harshly," Sungyeol said with a laugh as Woohyun came over with a tray of coffees.

"It was brutal," Hoya snorted and Woohyun whacked him on the head.

"It was not brutal," Woohyun defended, "I could still have a shot.’

"No, you don’t," Sunggyu said immediately, "I don’t know what possessed you to ask out my sister in the first place, but you sure as hell aren’t doing it again.’

Dongwoo’s laugh rang through Woohyun's brother’s coffee shop as Woohyun grinned sheepishly at Sunggyu’s glare.

"I would be a great brother in law," Woohyun said confidently.

"I don’t want you in my family, and I don’t want you anywhere near my sister," Sunggyu told him firmly.

Sungyeol snorted into his coffee. "You’re going to die alone, Woohyun," he declared with a grin, "Your grease doesn’t work on anyone. That’s, what, the third time you’ve been shot down this week? It’s only Friday.’

"It’s fine," Woohyun said with a mournful sigh, leaning heavily on Sungjong’s shoulders, causing Sungjong to glance up at him in dubious surprise. "I’m sure Sungjong will agree to be my wife if it comes to that. My mother’s dress would look great on him.’

Sungjong arched an eyebrow and shrugged Woohyun off him as the others laughed, Sunggyu reaching out to ruffle his hair.

"Please take one for the team," Sunggyu begged, "Save my sister from him.’

"Why would I want to do that?" Sungjong asked archly, leaning back in his chair.

"That would be a cruel unusual punishment he hasn’t really done anything to deserve," Sungyeol said with a toothy grin, sharp eyes fixed on Woohyun, ready to duck as soon as he lunged at him.

"Hey, you’re working, you can’t beat up the customers," Hoya reminded him, tugging him off Sungyeol and Woohyun faux-scowled at them before heading back behind the counter, Hoya and Sungyeol sharing a high-five as he left.

"Watch out, Sungjong, you might get forced into an arranged marriage," Sungyeol warned and Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"I don’t think any of you have the guts to try," he commented off-handedly, reaching for his coffee.

"You seemed put out by Woohyun calling you his wife," Hoya said to him as they headed home later, his hair ruffled.

Sungjong shrugged. "I don’t care.’

Hoya laughed, but not unkindly. "Bull," he said, "I know you like him. You told me, remember?’

Sungjong made a face. "Walking home drunk with you is always such a bad idea, I just tell you everything. Why are we neighbours.’

"Drunken walks home are bonding time, it’s always been like that," Hoya said dismissively, "But seriously, were you bothered?’

"It’s just-" Sungjong stopped, gathering his thoughts, remembering it was Hoya who he was talking to. "I know he does that all the time, calls me his wife and girlfriend and stuff like that, and it’s- I don’t say anything, because I know he’s just joking and it really shouldn’t affect me, but it does. Because I’m not a girl, and I’m not his, and… it’s just a bit annoying.’

"Why don’t you tell him to stop, then? If it’s annoying you so much, he’s not going to push it," Hoya suggested and Sungjong shook his head.

"No, it’s fine. I can take a joke, you know, you don’t need to worry.’

Hoya laughed. "I know. If you want me to have words with him about it, I will, though. Just tell me.’

"Oh god, please no," Sungjong laughed, "I don’t need a bodyguard. I’m just in a bit of an off mood today, it’s not something to bother yourself about.’

--

''For my prettiest little fairy,'" Sungyeol read Sungjong’s paper coffee cup and put it down with raised eyebrows. "What’s that all about?’

"It’s just Woohyun messing around, he always writes silly stuff like that," Sungjong replied distantly, flipping through coursework.

"Whoa, you never told me about that," Hoya said, looking up at him in surprise and Sungjong sent him a deadpan look over the top of his books.

"I don’t tell you everything. Besides, there’s nothing to tell," he said dismissively.

"It sounds like he’s flirting with you," Sungyeol said and Hoya nodded.

"Yeah, well, he’s not. Not really. Hes always flirting with me. It doesn’t mean anything.’

"Sounds like it does," Hoya reiterated.

"It’s Woohyun, he flirts with everyone.’

"I don’t get cutesy messages on my coffee cup," Sungyeol said and Hoya shot him a glance.

"Do you want cutesy messages on your coffee cup?" he asked and Sungyeol snorted.

"Please don’t.’

Sungjong laughed. "You have a boyfriend. Woohyun’s always been like that, okay, it’s just a joke.’

Sungyeol leaned back in his chair with his coffee with a shrug. "You should just tell him you like him.’

Sungjong slammed his book down on the table to glare at Sungyeol before turning his gaze on Hoya, who raised his hands in defence.

"I didn’t tell him," Hoya exclaimed.

"He didn’t," Sungyeol added, "You’re not our pillow talk. It was just a guess. That has now been confirmed." He shot Sungjong a sunny smile and Sungjong groaned.

"It’s nothing," he insisted and Sungyeol shrugged.

"It’s going to stay nothing unless you tell him.’

"I’m not going to tell him," Sungjong said derisively.

"Why not?" Hoya asked.

"I’m sorry, how many girls has he asked out in the past month? Girls," Sungjong repeated.

"Well, he does keep calling you a girl, so maybe he sees you like he sees them," Hoya reasoned and Sungjong sent him an ice-cold glare before standing up, grabbing his stuff, and leaving without a word, causing Hoya to wince.

"That wasn’t the right thing to say, was it?" he asked ruefully and Sungyeol shook his head.

"It really wasn’t.’

--

"We should totally go out tonight," Woohyun declared with a bright grin and Sungyeol’s eyes lit up turning towards him, jolting Myungsoo where he’d been sleeping against his shoulder.

"We should, we haven’t gone out for ages!" Sungyeol agreed and Woohyun’s grin turned sly.

"That’s because you’ve been too busy shacking up with loverboy here," he shot back, jerking a head towards Hoya, who flashed a canine in a grin.

"You’re just jealous.’

"Of course he is," Sungyeol agreed dismissively, "I’m getting laid regularly thanks to the marvellous invention of res and my boyfriend living close enough to stay over, and he can’t even get a girl to say yes to a date.’

"I can pull, just so you know," Woohyun told him confidently as Myungsoo nuzzled into Sungjong’s shoulder after a wide yawn. "I guarantee that tonight, I will hook up with someone. It’s Thursday, it’s ladies night at Gandalf’s, it’ll be full of girls.’

"Oh, is that why you wanted to go out tonight?" Hoya laughed, "Girls attracted by cheap alcohol sounding like a winning combination for you?’

"It’s a combination he’d need," Sungyeol remarked and Hoya snorted, Woohyun sticking his tongue out at them.

"It’s a bonus, but really, it’s a coincidence. So are you guys in?’

Sungyeol looked at Hoya, who shrugged as if to say why not? "Yeah, we’re in," Sungyeol said. "Myungsoo might not come, he said something about having plans with Yerim tonight, he was all excited because she’s been so busy with school they haven’t seen each other for a while.’

"She’s almost finished, hasn’t she? He’s probably glad he won’t have to say his girlfriend’s still in high school anymore," Hoya laughed and Sungyeol nodded.

"Overjoyed. And now I don’t have to sit through late night panic attacks of him wondering if the fact that he’s in his second year of university while she’s still in high school makes him a bad person for pursuing her." Sungyeol shook his head, shooting Myungsoo a despairing glance. He’s so much more innocent than her, really.’

"Okay, so Myungsoo’s out. Sunggyu will probably be up for it, Dongwoo and Amy will probably come… how about you, Sungjong?" Woohyun asked, turning to Sungjong .

"I don’t know," he said.

"Oh come on," Woohyun wheedled, "It’s ladies' night, you can get drinks cheap, he teased and Sungjong gave a tight smile.

"Hmm," he hummed and Woohyun laughed.

"Come on, it’ll be fun," Woohyun insisted, "We can celebrate the end of exams.’

Sungjong let out a sigh as he felt his resolve crumbling. "Okay, fine, you’ve convinced me.’

Should be fun, he reasoned.

--

"You probably shouldn’t be laughing," Sungjong told Sungyeol through his own chuckles, alcohol spinning in his head, leaning against the bar.

"I should be jealous, shouldn’t I?" Sungyeol laughed, wiping his eyes and peering through the crowd at Hoya, surrounded by a bevy of beauties. "He just looks so awkward with them all fluttering their eyelashes at him, and he’s too awkward to tell them he’s taken. Or he has, and just hasn’t told them he’s taken by another guy. "

Sungjong snorted into his drink. "It is amusing," he admitted and Sungyeol nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

"It’s hysterical!" Hoya caught Sungyeol’s eye and sent him a desperately pleading look and Sungyeol dissolved into laughter again. "I should go save him," he gasped after his giggles had calmed down some.

"Yes, go save him, please, it’s getting painful to watch," Sungjong urged, pushing at Sungyeol’s shoulder.

"Okay, I’ll go to his rescue." Sungyeol nodded and turned to grab the fresh drinks. "This is why they call me a heartbreaker," he sighed, "I just dash young girls" hopes and dreams.’

Sungjong shoved him away, still laughing, reaching for his drink again as Sungyeol’s recently vacated seat was filled by Woohyun falling into it.

"Sungjong!" he cried jubilantly, and Sungjong grinned widely at him.

"You are so drunk!" he replied brightly and Woohyun laughed.

"I am," he admitted, "My legs aren’t working properly.’

"You should splash your face with some water," Sungjong said, "And drink some water. Come on." He slipped off his chair and tugged at Woohyun’s arm, Woohyun falling into him, and they stumbled before Woohyun managed to get his arm around Sungjong’s shoulders, his weight pulling Sungjong down to his height.

"Sungjongie~" Woohyun sang in Sungjong’s ear, his voice warm and smelling strongly of alcohol. "Pretty Sungjong. Are you having fun?’

"I am," Sungjong assured him, "And you?’

"I’m having lots of fun," Woohyun declared, throwing his arm out and almost hitting someone standing nearby.

"That’s good," Sungjong replied distractedly, focussing on getting through the crowd to the bathroom.

"Ooh," Woohyun hiccupped as they got to the door, leaning in closer to Sungjong. "This is the guy’s bathroom. If they see you go in here, they won’t give you free drinks anymore.’

Sungjong laughed, deciding that trying to tell Woohyun he’d been paying all night anyway was too much effort.

"Unless-" Woohyun said excitedly, "Unless they think you’re going in with me with me, then they’ll just give me props for hooking up with such a pretty girl. And you props because have you seen me." Woohyun laughed, his voice lightly sarcastic and warm and Sungjong muffled his laughter in Woohyun’s shoulder, the alcohol making his laughter feel helpless.

"Oh, people," Woohyun muttered and moved to let people out the bathroom, pressing Sungjong up against the wall, his body warm against Sungjong’s, his lips moving against Sungjong’s collar bone as he muttered apologies repeatedly into his skin. "Sorry," he said as the people squeezed past, "Sorry, sorry, sorry.’

"They’re gone," Sungjong managed a little later, his breath catching in his throat and heat racing through his body at Woohyun’s proximity, when Woohyun’s litany of "sorry" became a lilting, laughing song against his neck.

Woohyun drew back enough to grin in Sungjong’s face, his eyes glazed, his hands solid on his hips. "You look so pretty in the lights, Sungjong. Your hair’s shiny.’

"Thank-" Sungjong was cut off by a clumsy kiss, Woohyun’s lips hot against his, and he froze. The kiss was clumsy and lacked finesse, Woohyun’s tongue pressing against Sungjong’s lips.

Sungjong pushed Woohyun off him and stared at him, his drunken buzz quickly dissipating, the glaze in Woohyun’s eyes slowly fading as he blinked it away, his eyes widening as if just realised what he’d done.

He opened his mouth as if to say something, and Sungjong turned and ran, not wanting to hear it.

--

"You did what?" Key exclaimed and Woohyun groaned into his pillow, the morning light streaming in through the window making him feel even worse.

"I drank too much, and he was helping me, and I couldn’t help it.’

"And he ran away?" Key asked and Woohyun nodded.

"I ed up real bad," he moaned. "I was calling him a girl all night as well.’

"You are such a four year old," Key said with a snort, "Most people have grown out of the teasing people they like phase by now.’

"But he’s just so pretty," Woohyun whined and grunted when Key threw a pillow at him.

"You’re stupid. Stop living in Narnia and talk to him, really.’

--

"Sungjong!"

Sungjong winced and turned to find somewhere to hide, but he saw Woohyun heading towards him with a determined expression on his face and groaned inwardly. He’d managed to effectively avoid Woohyun for two weeks, the kiss replaying in his mind every time anyone mentioned him.

Sungjong took a deep breath and schooled a polite smile onto his face. "Woohyun. Haven’t seen you around for a while.’

"Don’t pretend you haven’t been avoiding me," Woohyun said dismissively and Sungjong winced. "Can we talk?’

"Do we have to?" Sungjong said dryly and Woohyun stopped looking around nervously to look at him.

"Yeah," he replied and grabbed his wrist, dragging him towards one of the large speakers set up near the student band stage.

Sungjong extricated his wrist from Woohyun’s grip as soon as e stopped, leaning against the speaker.

"So what do we need to talk about?’

"About that night at the club," Woohyun started nervously, his eyes darting away from Sungjong’s face.

"I didn’t tell anyone, don’t worry. It didn’t mean anything, you were drunk," Sungjong told him, wanting to get this painfully awkward conversation over as soon as possible.

"No, but that’s the thing!" Woohyun burst out, and Sungjong blinked at him in surprise.

"What’s the thing?’

Woohyun ran a hand through his hair. "I was drunk, but-"

Sungjong felt his breath catch lightly.

"But?" he prompted.

"Okay, don’t freak out, or hate me or anything, but Key said I should tell you, so I’m going to, because I miss you, but I like you? I like you a lot. And I’m sorry. I’m sorry for calling you a girl all the time, I know you’re not, and I’m sorry for kissing you that night, because that was so not cool of me, and I know I probably made everything very weird and , but please don’t hate me," Woohyun said in a rush and Sungjong gaped a little before closing his mouth abruptly, his heart hammering in his chest, Woohyun’s eyes fixed on his shoes.

Sungjong opened his mouth, closed it, cleared his throat, and opened his mouth to try speaking again. "I thought you liked girls," he managed.

Woohyun flushed. "I like people," he mumbled, "And for a while now, I’ve liked you more than most.’

Sungjong nodded, still trying to wrap his head around this new information.

"Do- do you still want that kiss to mean nothing?" Woohyun asked tentatively, raising his eyes to look at Sungjong after a minute or so of silence.

"Yes," Sungjong said immediately and Woohyun’s shoulders slumped. "It was a horrible kiss.’

"Sor-" Woohyun started.

"I don’t want something as clumsy as that to be our first kiss," Sungjong continued, cutting him off, and Woohyun’s eyes snapped back to his.

"What?"

Sungjong’s lips curled into a shy little smile. "If it had been anyone else, I would have decked you already, despite my measly upper body strength.’

"Wait, do you-? You- " Woohyun stammered and Sungjong stifled a laugh at the gobsmacked expression on his face.

"Are you going to ask me out or was Sungyeol right about your lack of game?" Sungjong teased and felt a surge of heat run through him when Woohyun’s eyes turned sultry.

"I’ll show you lack of game," he murmured, taking a step forward, pulling Sungjong towards him, his breath fluttering on Sungjong’s lips. "And I’ll also show you just how good of a kisser I am.’

"Stop talking and do so then," Sungjong whispered, hearing his heartbeat in his ears.

And so Woohyun did.


Visinel: Okay, so I dont ship Woojong, or any other pairing that involves Sungjong ( Dont get me wrong, I love the guy), but THIS WAS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! /throws glitter and confetti/ I love it and I love you!!

StarlightSpirit: HOYEOL! (Okay so I know this is Woojong and I'll get onto that in a minute but there is nowhere near enough Hoyeol in the world, so I loved that you added that!). Okay, onto the actual fic – cute! CUTE! I just love overconfident, teasing but dense Woohyun who has no idea how to treat someone he likes and Jonge here was so perfect! I just loved this~!