For mingsuu

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For Mingsuu

Couple: Myungyeol

Prompt: Myungsoo gets an ear piercing and Sungyeol really, really likes it


It was a normal day in Infinite’s dorm. Today, only Myungsoo had a schedule, so when the others woke up, they were alone. Woohyun and Sunggyu decided to sleep more and went to their bedroom. Hoya and Dongwoo went to the practice studio and Sungyeol and Sungjong were on the couch, still in pajamas, watching television.

“This is boring.” Sungyeol said and buried his head on the bamboo pillow.

“Well, I like this.” Sungjong said and Sungyeol sighed. 

Of course Sungyeol liked having free days but he missed Myungsoo and he wanted to do something with his boyfriend. 

Sungyeol got up and went to his and his boyfriend room. He laid on the bed and grabbed Myungsoo’s pillow, inhaling his boyfriend scent. Suddenly, he felt sleepy and decided to sleep a bit more.
I hope Myung arrives early today. He thought before he fell asleep, while hugging his boyfriend’s pillow.
----
While Sungyeol was sleeping, Myungsoo finished his schedule and asked his manager to take him to that place that they had been talking about for some days. His manager nodded and took him to there and waited for him in the car. Myungsoo entered the store quickly, so he wouldn’t be caught by his fans.

“Good Morning!” he heard when he entered.
----
Some hours after, Myungsoo arrived at the dorm. He was happy because even though he just had done one photo shoot, he loved free days, especially because he could spend his day with his boyfriend. 
 
“The photo shoot was really long.” Myungsoo heard his leader, Sunggyu, saying and smiled.
 
“Well, not really.” Myungsoo said and smiled a bit 
 
Sunggyu looked at him and felt a bit strange.
 
“Why are you smiling like that?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo just kept smiling “Ok, ok. Why did you arrive so late? You were supposed to eat lunch with us…”
 
“I had something to do.” Myungsoo said and Sunggyu nodded “Look.”
 
Myungsoo turned a bit his face, so that Sunggyu could see what he had just done. Sunggyu was surprised when he saw an ear piercing in his dongsaeng ear. Myungsoo never said he liked those things and he never said he wanted to do it. Well, it looked good on him. 
 
“Do you like it?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu smiled, nodding
 
“Yes. It looks good on you. But….why didn’t you tell me you were going to do it?” Sunggyu asked
 
“I wanted to surprise Yeol hyung.” Myungsoo and Sunggyu nodded
 
Suddenly a door opened and Sungyeol appeared. When he saw his boyfriend, he smiled and greeted him with a smile.
 
“Hiii, Myunggie!” Sungyeol said and Myungsoo kissed his cheek “I missed you.”
 
“I missed you too, hyung.” Myungsoo said and grabbed his hand “Let’s go to our bedroom. I have something to show you.”
 
“Really? What?” Sungyeol asked, already curious,
 
Myungsoo said nothing and led his boyfriend to their bedroom while Sunggyu was still there, just looking at him.
 
“What are you doing there, Gyu?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu looked at him.
 
“I was talking with Myungsoo. Did you know he got an ear piercing?” Sunggyu said.
---
In MyungYeol’s room…
 
Myungsoo took his jacket off and Sungyeol sat on his bed, while looking at him.
 
“Did you buy something for me?” Sungyeol asked, still curious,
 
Myungsoo sat beside him and kissed him. Sungyeol was still curious but didn’t resist and kissed him back, putting his arms around his boyfriend’s neck. His hands travelled to his hair but he touched something cold. Sungyeol pulled away from the kiss and turned Myungsoo’s face. 
 
“Y-you got an ear piercing?” Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo smiled brightly 
 
“Do you like it?” Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol said nothing. 
 
Sungyeol liked---no he loved it. It looked so good on him. Myungsoo was already attractive but that ear piercing made him even more attractive (and he loved ear piercings. Well, nothing we wouldn’t expect because he had some ear piercings too.).
 
“It looks good.” Sungyeol said and smiled “Why didn’t you told me that you were going to get an ear piercing?”
 
“I wanted to surprise you. I know you like it and thought we could have something special, so I got this one.” Myungsoo said “It’s the same you have.”

Sungyeol looked again at his boyfriend’s ear and realized it was really the same. 
 
“Wow! Thanks!” Sungyeol said and hugged his boyfriend, who smiled seeing Sungyeol happy. 
 
“I still feel weird with this, even though I got it in the morning.” Myungsoo said and laughed 
 
Sungyeol smiled and kept looking at him, admiring his lover appearance. Myungsoo wasn’t the visual for no reason, he was handsome and everything he tried, looked good on him.
 
Myungsoo got up and decided to dress something comfortable. Sungyeol was still looking at him, admiring him. 
He really looks good with that. Sungyeol thought.
 
“Myunggie!” Sungyeol called and his boyfriend looked at him “C-can I touch it again?”
 
Myungsoo looked at him confused but after a few seconds understood what his lover was talking about. He approached Sungyeol and the other got up and touched his ear. 
 
Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo to the bed and sat in his lap, his legs on each side. He was still touching the ear piercing while looking at his boyfriend.
 
“It looks really good on you.” Sungyeol whispered, making Myungsoo shiver in pleasure,

Sungyeol’s voice was y and Myungsoo saw the way his boyfriend was looking at him. Myungsoo had to admit that first he thought Sungyeol was acting strange (always looking at him with that y look, like he would devour him in that moment) but then he decided that he liked the attention that his lover was giving to him.

“Really? Then show me how much you like it.” Myungsoo said and Sungyeol smiled.

---

In the next day, Infinite had an interview. Sungyeol woke up before his boyfriend and saw him sleep. His hand travelled to his lover’s ear and touched his ear piercing. 

“I really love it.” Sungyeol mumbled, remembering what happened last night, and smiled.

Myungsoo woke up a few seconds after and felt his lover touching his ear and decided to enjoy it for a few moments. He was really happy Sungyeol liked his surprise. 

“You really like it, huh?” Woohyun asked, which startled Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

“W-what are you doing here, Woohyun?” Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo finally opened his eyes and got up,

“It’s time to get up! We leave in 30 minutes.” Woohyun said and Myungsoo nodded and closed the door in Woohyun’s face.

“Yah! Don’t do that!” They heard Woohyun saying and laughed.

---

When they arrived to the interview’s building, a lot of fans greeted them. Sungyeol kept touching Myungsoo’s ear piercing to show them what his boyfriend best friend did and how much he liked.
AN:  As I said it's not that good because the prompt wasn't really the best for me, but I hope she/he enjoys :) Sorry for making you wait soooo long for me. 
I hope you like it too :) 
English isn't my first language but I tried not to make a lot of mistakes