For T4Kara

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

Miracle. Let it happen.

For T4Kara

Pairing: Myungyeol

Prompt: This quote "I'm the world yet no one at all."


Myungsoo walks into the book shop to check out any interesting book that he can read. “Oh, what are you doing here?”

Myungsoo lifts his head and ses his classmate, Sungyeol is smiling. “Just looking at some books, you too?” he looks at the guy.

Sungyeol nods “Are you alone?” he asked while looking around. Myungsoo smirks

“Have you ever seen me walking with other people except for myself?” he grins sarcastically.

A loner, that’s what his schoolmate keeps on calling him. He is an unfortunate kid, his mother died because of drugs and his father was caught by the police because of selling drugs. That’s why people never want to be friends with him.

“Hm, I always wonder why you likes to be alone” says Sungyeol curiously,

“Don’t you want to have friends?” he asks. Myungsoo smirks again

“Is there anyone dares to be my friend?” He looks at Sungyeol “Nice meeting you here but I think I need to go”. He was about to leave but Sungyeol grabs his arms

“Are you sure, that no one ever tries to be your friend?” he asks.

“I’m 100 percent sure” he pulls his arms.

“You never noticed anyone that tries to get close to you?” Sungyeol asks again. Myungsoo crosses his arms.

“Yah, which word in the sentence I’M 100 PERCENT SURE you didn’t understand.” He scoffed “You’re wasting my time” he walks away. Sungyeol is was left behind sighs a little then he continues to find a book.

---

“Good morning” Sungyeol greets cheerfully while walking to the table.

“Woah, someone sure looks cheerful today” says Woohyun, his brother. Sungyeol grins while grabbing some toast

“Of course, today is the last day of school” he grins

“Yah, can you take me to school today? Please” he did some aegyo.

“Aish, you did it wrongly. You’re supposed to do it like this” Woohyun start his cheesy aegyo.

“Aish, so annoying” Sungyeol roll his eyes.

“It’s not!” Woohyun pouts cutely. “Aigoo… What is this all about?” Their mother comes to the table.

“Nothing eomma” Sungyeol grins, “Where’s appa?” he asked.

“Your dad left early today, he went to the orphanage house to give donations.

“Ah” Sungyeol nods “I’m going to school now.” He kisses his mom’s cheek and skips away.

“What’s wrong with your little brother today?” the mom asks while Woohyun shrugs

“Oh, which orphanage is appa donate to?” he asks.

“If I’m not mistaken, the one that's located near to Yeollie’s school” her mother smiles, “Why?” his mother asks.

Woohyun chuckles “No wonder… That’s Myungsoo’s orphanage” he smiles “Aigoo that Yeol can’t help for being too obvious,” the brother giggles.

“The orphan that he keeps telling us about?” asks the mother and Woohyun nods

“He keeps telling appa to give donations there” he smiles.

The mother nods “That’s why he is over-excited today” the mother smiles.

---

Myungsoo walks to the old man who gives the donations to the orphanage “Sir, on the behalf of all the orphans here. We want to thank you for giving out donations here,” he smiles while shaking the guy hands. The old man pats his back

“No need son, thanks to my son for telling me about this orphanage” he smiles.

“Oh, where is your son? I should thank him too” Myungsoo looks around.

“Ah, my son is not coming today since he has school” the old man smiles.

“Oh, it’s a pity then” Myungsoo smiles a little.

---

“Sungyeol-ah!” – Sungyeol turns and sees his friend Sungjong is running towards him.

“What’s wrong?” he asks while Sungjong is panting hard. After the pretty boy calms a little, he stands while looking at Sungyeol. “Ah, now tell me what’s wrong” says Sungyeol while taking out some books from his locker.

“I heard from the students that the rich kid Hoya wants to bully, Myungsoo” says Sungjong slowly.

Sungjong is Sungyeol good friend and also the school’s living internet. He knows everything and anything. That’s why he knows that his friend, Sungyeol, has an interest in the orphan kid, Myungsoo. So, whenever there is news about Myungsoo he will go straight to Sungyeol to tell him.

“What? Are you serious? Why did he want from Myungsoo?” Sungyeol sounds mad. Sungjong shrugs “But, there are rumours saying that Myungsoo rejected his sister Eunji” he nods.

“Ugh” Sungyeol rolls his eyes and walks away. “Yah, where are you going?” Sungjong follows.

---

Myungsoo walks slowly entering the school ground. Why does he needs to walk fast, no one is waiting for him in the class anyway. “That guy is weird” he mumbles while thinking about what happened just now.

Are you the oldest here, son?” the old man asks. Myungsoo nods

Yeah, apparently…” he grins shyly. The old man nods

How old are you?” he asks,

I’m 18” he answers.

Oh! You are the same age as my son. Are you going to school near here?” and Myungsoo nods getting curious about the old man son. “Ah, you may know my son then. His name is Sungyeol” he smiles and Myungsoo blinks in shock

Oh, he is my classmate” he smiles but only God knows how shocked he is inside.


 

“Aish, how annoying… I don’t know that this orphan is rich enough to send a bodyguard to get beat up” says his classmate, Dongwoo sarcastically. Myungsoo can pretend to be deaf but he feels that everyone is glaring at him. Usually, no one ever care about his presence or not but today everyone is looking at him. “What’s wrong with everyone…” he mumbles while taking out the books from his bag.

---

Sungyeol lay on the floor with his face full of bruises while his nose and lips are bleeding. “Yah, I told you that you’re no match for me” Hoya smirks while placing his feet on Sungyeol tummy.

Sungyeol grunts in pain “Are you happy now?”

“Mwo?” Hoya scoffed and kicks Sungyeol’s tummy “Yah, do you wanna taste my fists again?” he shouted.

“Up to you, as long as you don’t bother Myungsoo again” says Sungyeol.

“Aish, this kid is crazy…” Hoya scoffed “What did the orphan do to you, until you dare to bear the pain for him” he cupped Sungyeol’s face.


 

“Nothing” says Sungyeol “But, don’t bother him again. Okay?” Sungyeol warns and tries to get up “You see that CCTV over there?” he points at the small camera. Hoya lifts his head and looks shocked. Sungyeol smirks “Yeah, I have Sungjong at the main room. He already saved the video of you bullying me and if that video gets into my father’s hand” he pats Hoya shoulder “You know what will happen to you and your father” he smirks and walks away.

“Aish!” Hoya screams and kicks the wall.

“Oh, one more thing” Sungyeol turns “If you ever lay your fingers on Myungsoo again, you can just say sorry to your father” he smiles and walks away. “Aish, how am I gonna hide this from eomma” he mumbles while walking towards the clinic.

---

Sungjong skips cheerfully with his earphones on while humming to the song. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder “Fu…” he turns around “Yah, you scares the hell out of me” he rubs his chest. “What do you want?” he crosses his arms while looking at the guy.

“The… rumour about Sungyeol… Is it true?” the guy looks uncomfortable. Sungjong chuckles

“Aigoo, are you shy?” he giggles “Yeah, its true… I was there as a witness” he smiles. The guy was silent. “Myungsoo-ah, I don’t know the reason, if that is what you’re wondering. You better ask him” says Sungjong “If there nothing else to ask…” he bows a walks away.

“W-Wait” Myungsoo scratch himself “Where is he?” he asks. “Oh, he is at the hospital to meet his brother, Woohyun” he smiles and walks away.

Myungsoo was left dumbfounded “Wait, which hospital” but Sungjong is already gone.

---

“Ack! Ack! Yah, can’t you be gentler?” Sungyeol frowns. Woohyun glares at his little brother,

“Yah, next time…If you make fuss like this again… I won’t help you” says the brother.

“It’s not my fault. Hoya started it first” Sungyeol whines.

“Yeah right, is it because of Myungsoo again?” Woohyun asks while checking the x-ray.

“A-Ani” Sungyeol looks away.

“You can’t lie to me, liar” the brother pokes Sungyeol’s head.

Sungyeol pouts “He wanted to bully Myungsoo, so I should stopped it and…”

“And let you get beaten. Yah, why are you protecting that guy so much?” Woohyun sits on the chair.

“So, are there any major injuries?” Sungyeol changed the topic and Woohyun sighs

“No, but be careful next time. It’s not wrong to help a friend but you should know your limits. Okay?” says Woohyun.

“I’m going home. When eomma asks, I will say that I fell during PE class. So let’s make our story the same to mom” Sungyeol grab his bag and walks away.

---

It’s the first day of winter break. Myungsoo wakes up as he felt a little sun shines on his face. “Ooh, its cold” he shivers but he manage to get up. He walks into the bathroom to shower. “Another lonesome winter” he sighs while looking at the picture of his parents.

*Knock knock*

“Come in” he gets up to open the door. The principal comes in with her motherly smile

“You already got up” she looks at Myungsoo. The handsome boy nods

“Yeah”

“But, why didn’t you come up to eat?” she asks. Myungsoo grins while moved a little to hide the ramyun cup he just ate

“Er, I’m not hungry” he smiles. The principal sighed “Myungsoo, stop avoiding people especially in winter. You always spend your Christmas in bed” says the principal “Christmas is supposed to be the day that you spent it with others” she looks at Myungsoo with a worried first.

“But, I don’t have anyone to spent my winter with” he looks very serious with his glare.

“You have us Myungsoo-ah, this is not your first Christmas here” she pats “Tomorrow night is Christmas Eve. I hope you will come and sing the Christmas carols with the kids” she left.

Myungsoo sighs “I’m just a loner…” he takes his bag and walks out.

---

Sungyeol whistles happily while sitting at the dining table “Good morning” he grins while grabbing all the food. Woohyun scoffed

“Yah, have you been living in the cave before?” he looks at his little brother who looks like a caveman.

“Aish” Sungyeol munch the bread hungrily “Oh, are you still working today?” asks the hungry caveman.

Woohyun nods and sips a drink “Have you bought us gifts yet?” asks the brother.

“How about you?” Sungyeol asks back.

“Of course” Woohyun smirks “No matter how busy I am but Christmas gifts are the most important thing on Earth” he looks at his brother

“Have you bought us gifts yet?” he raises an eyebrow. Sungyeol grins ,

“Aish, I’m going out with Sungjong today. So, I will buy the gifts today” he giggles.

“Yah, you better give me something that worth it. Last year… Aish” Woohyun can only sigh.

“Ey, you still using it until now… I saw you wore it at your office” Sungyeol grins – Last year, Sungyeol bought a last minute gifts for the family and apparently the gift he wanted to buy for Woohyun sold out so he randomly pick bunny slippers for the brother.

“I’m going to the hospital now. Do you want me to take you?” asks Woohyun,

“Really?” Sungyeol looks excited and start to finish his food quickly. “Wait here, I’m going to get my bag. Woah, I want every day to be Christmas” he runs upstairs happily. The mother comes after his younger son left

“What’s wrong with your little brother?” she blinks. Woohyun chuckles

“That’s Sungyeol… Always getting excited for small things that can benefit him” he smiles “I’m going to work now” he hugs the mother. “Sungyeol! You have 5 minutes” he shouts while putting on his bag.

“Yah, you… wait!” Sungyeol runs down the stairs “Eomma, I’m going out! Bye” he smiles and hugs his mother. “3 more minutes” Woohyun gets up,

“Aish, evil brother” Sungyeol whines and runs “Yah! Wait” he grabs his shoes and runs to the car without wearing any shoes. The mother can only laugh at the sons.

---

“You look thin, have you been eating well?” Myungsoo looks at his father, so thin and his eye bags can be seen.

“I’m fine, Myungsoo-ah. How is school?” he asks looking at his son “You grow up to be a handsome man” he smiles.

Myungsoo chuckles “It’s your genes. Christmas is coming, I got a gift for you” he smiles and searching it in his bag. “This is for you, I already let the police examine it and they approved it” he smiles and handed it to the police in charge.

“What is it, son?” he asks,

“Just something that I can afford” Myungsoo smiles a little.

The police hand the gift and the father opens it. “It’s vitamins that can keep you healthy. Then, some books that you can read when you are bored and lastly your favourite food. I cooked it myself.” He can’t control his tears but he quickly wipes it away. His father looks at his son and holds his hands

“Mianhae, Myungsoo-ah” he cries “I’m sorry for letting you being alone” he cried. Myungsoo cries,

“It’s okay, I never blamed you. I’m going to mom’s grave after this, you want to say anything?” he smiles.

“Just say, I’m sorry. But, Myungsoo-ah… Stop avoiding people and start to appreciate other people, arra?” he looks at his son. Myungsoo nods a little.

“Time’s up” the warden shouts and the father is pulled away.

“Appa! Saranghae!” he shouted.

---

Sungyeol is choosing some bags with Sungjong “Hm, which one looks better on Myungsoo… This one or this one?” he asks while pointing at the bags.

“Em, I think the black one since it suited with the guy image. Dark and lonely” says Sungjong, he sounded like a fashion designer. Sungyeol chuckles

“I want to buy him a bag since the bag he always brought really looks old” he mumbles.

“Oh, I just remember! He was looking for you yesterday” Sungjong smiles,

“Really?” Sungyeol looks excited.

“I never lied. He asked about the you and Hoya thing” Sungjong is busy looking at the bags.

“Woah, he finally noticed me” Sungyeol smiles happily.

“Yeah, finally after one year and 3 semesters.” Sungjong rolls his eyes.

Sungyeol grins “I want thing bag and wrapped it well. Okay?” says Sungyeol then he walks to the counter to pay.

---

“Is there anything can be done to reduce my father’s sentence?” Myungsoo asks. His lawyer, Sunggyu fixes his glasses and looks at his client.

“I’m sorry, but the sentence is fixed. But, if your father is doing well in there… I might help in reducing the sentence” told the lawyer.

Myungsoo nods “Thank you…” he bows and gets up.

“Wait” Sunggyu gets up with his hands on his pocket “I’ll ask the prison guards about your father's status. And I’ll tell you after Christmas” he looks at Myungsoo.

“Really?” Myungsoo looks excited and hugs Sunggyu “Thank you so much, hyung” he smiles in happiness.

“Ehem” Sunggyu clears his throat “If there’s nothing more. I’m going home now. Happy Holidays” he walks away. “Thank you!” Myungsoo waves goodbye and Sunggyu just grins.

---

“Myungsoo!!” Sungyeol quickly runs towards Myungsoo who looks rather shock.

“What are you doing here?” Myungsoo looks at the guy. Sungyeol grins,

“Here” he hands over a box “Be sure to open it on Christmas morning” he smiles.

“Yah, why are you doing all this?” Myungsoo glares. Sungyeol smiles

“Can’t I?” he giggles “Well, that’s all I want to give. I’m going first” he bows a little.

“Sungyeol!” he shouted and walks to the guy “When are you going to stop?” he asked. Sungyeol chuckles

“Yah, what are you talking about?” he giggles.

“YOU BOUGHT ME LUNCH, YOU GOT BEATEN FOR ME, YOU GOT PUNISHED FOR ME AND EVERYTHING YOU DID IS FOR ME? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?” he screams loudly, despite the people who were looking at them. Sungyeol is dumbfounded so he keeps silent. “What did I do to you to deserve all this?” Myungsoo stares into his eyes.

“Are you finished talking?” Sungyeol asks.

“No, I’m sick of you…Please stop! I’m tired of hearing people talking about me” he continues and Sungyeol smiles,

“Go to the church… Ask God to stop my heart from trying to make you notice me. Please” says Sungyeol and left running.

“YAH!” he shouts but Sungyeol is deaf for now. He doesn’t want to hear anything except for his own crying. He hid behind and alley then cries his heart out.

‘God, is it wrong to love a person? Is it wrong to help the first who is your first love? I just want him to notice me’ – Sungyeol cries while hugging his knees.

---

“Myungsoo” the principal knocks the door. He gets up and lies on the bed then covers himself with the comforter. He is in no mood to sing any Christmas carols or whatever. It’s been 24 hours and he has he kept himself in the room without eating anything except for ramyeon. In his head keeps on remembering Sungyeol… “Am I really a loner or am I just oblivious?” he mumbles.

Sungyeol was his desk mate during the first day of school. But, the next day Myungsoo moved to sit at the back and the dark corner of the room. He didn't want to make friends with anyone or was it because during the first day… He felt like he can’t breathe.

Maybe you fall in love with that person at the first sight” that was what his friend, Byunghun told him before that guy left the world because of cancer.

After Byunghun left the world, Myungsoo declares himself as a loner and he kept himself immune to people around. But, he can feel Sungyeol virus in him. He can’t help in noticing that guy especially when that guy keeps on helping him.

There are people who love you. You shouldn’t keep yourself immune to accept their love” that was what principal when he notices a box of chocolate and a bouquet of roses on his desk.

Myungsoo didn’t believe the principal, there is no way a rich kid like Sungyeol would fall for him. He thinks that Sungyeol was on a bet and if Myungsoo falls for that guy he would win.

Is there any people would do everything just because of a small bet? That guy even gets beaten up for you” says Sunggyu during the meeting earlier.

Myungsoo sighs “Mom, can’t you help me? I’m so confused right now” he stares at his mother picture.

Go to the church… Ask God to stop my heart from trying to make you notice me. Please” Sungyeol eyes are full of tears. Myungsoo noticed that but when he sees those tears his feet froze to the ground and he lets that guy runs away.

“Until when you want to ignore your feelings towards him Myungsoo-ah…” – Myungsoo looks around and he didn’t see anyone “Am I hallucinating?” he mumbles.

*ring*

He quickly answers his phone “Hello” he greets.

“It’s me, Hoya…” says the guy at the other side.

“What do you want?” says Myungsoo and Hoya smirks

“I have Sungyeol in my hands. If you want him alive, you better come at my hideout” says the guy.

Myungsoo is shocked “What? What do you want?!” but the call ended. “Aish!” he kicks the table and the box falls on the floor. A card falls out.

“What is this?” Myungsoo picks up the card.

Please, accept this bag and that’s all I can buy with my own money. I know you hate it when people used their parent’s money so I really worked and that’s from my own pay check, I swear. By the way, I like you… FOREVER. Please notice me^^ – Love, Sungyeol.

---

Sungyeol was tied on chair with a tape on his mouth while Hoya was smirking at him. “Well, who’s the boss now?” he pokes Sungyeol head. Only God knows how much Sungyeol is cursing in his mind. “You say don’t lay a finger on him but today… I want you to watch him getting beaten” he kisses Sungyeol’s cheek and Sungyeol moves, falling to the floor. Hoya laughs hard “Yah, didn’t I tell you…I’m biual” he squat down to look at Sungyeol. “I think you’re just my taste” he caresses Sungyeol’s chest.

“Get your dirty hands off him” Myungsoo walks in. Sungyeol eyes become big and he tries to untie himself.

“Well, looks who’s here” Hoya laughs and walks to Myungsoo.

“I’m here now, so let him go” says Myungsoo while looking at Sungyeol.

“Yah, you stupid! I got this under control… Go run!” finally the tape is off from his mouth, “Euw… Drool” says Sungyeol. “Go!” Sungyeol shouts at Myungsoo.

“No, until when you’re going to protect me. I’m not your baby, Sungyeol” says Myungsoo and Hoya laughs

“Woah, this baby had grown up. Now, how about a taste of an adult fist” he throws a fist but Myungsoo dodges it.

“Yah, you’re the one who started it first” Myungsoo smirks. After he says that, Myungsoo jumps and gives the guy a high kick. Hoya flies and hit the wall “ARGH!” he moans in pain but he manages to get up.

“Wow” Sungyeol was amazed, no wonder this guy never was afraid. He fights really well. Hoya's followers quickly come with a bats and try to hit the guy and after a minute, Myungsoo was defeated. “Yah, this is not fair. How come it's 12 vs 1?” Sungyeol frowns while Hoya ignores the guy. He places his feet on Myungsoo’s tummy

“I told you, you’re no match for me” he smirks.

“Then, are you a match for us?” Hoya turns and Myungsoo gets up.

“Woohyun hyung!!” Sungyeol shouts happily seeing his brother entering with his friends. “Myungsoo, get up! Let’s finish them” he grins and help Myungsoo to get up. A fight broke out meanwhile Sungjong tip-toed slowly to Sungyeol. “You’re here too?” Sungyeol looks at his friend.

“Shh, I will tell you later. Now, let’s hide” Sungjong pulls his friend to hide.

Myungsoo is busy fighting with everyone without noticing Hoya is holding a bat behind him. “Myungsoo!!” Sungyeol shouts and tries to run to him but it was too late, Hoya is quicker and Myungsoo falls on the floor.

“Guys, let’s run!” Hoya calls and runs away.

“Myungsoo!!” Sungyeol pulls Myungsoo onto his lap “Pabo” he cries. Myungsoo smiles

“Sungyeol, thank you for always saving me” he looks at Sungyeol “Even though this is the first time but I’m glad that I can help you” and then he fainted.

“Hyung!!! Do something” Sungyeol cries while looking at Woohyun. “Someone call an ambulance. He is losing a lot of blood” says Woohyun.

Hello, Sungjong” says Myungsoo,

Yeah, who is this?” Sungjong sounds curious.

It’s me Myungsoo” he introduces himself.

Oh, why are you…” Myungsoo quickly cuts in,

Sungyeol is kept captured in Hoya’s hideout” he told.

Really? Oh, let me call Woohyun, his brother” says Sungjong.

No! Don’t, let me get beaten. I just want to save Sungyeol. This might be the last one” says Myungsoo seriously and Sungjong nods

Okay, is there anything you want to help?” asks Sungjong…

Finally, I can help him using my own strength. Sungyeol, now I realized that I love you’ finally he admitted it.

---

Its Christmas morning…

This is the first time Sungyeol is sad on Christmas. “He’ll be fine…” Woohyun pats his little brother shoulder.

“Hyung, do you want to know why I always protect him?” he looks at his brother “He is my first love, hyung! I want him to notice me, even though he will not like me back but I want him to reject it with his own mouth” says Sungyeol.

“Be strong, Yeol-ah” the brother hugs the little brother and Sungyeol cries on his shoulder.

“I told Mom and Dad already and they will come after this” he smiles. The principal of Myungsoo’s orphanage already left since she needs to take care of other orphans. “I’m going to make a report on Myungsoo’s condition first. Okay?” Woohyun pats Sungyeol’s and walks away. His legs feel so sore so Sungyeol sits on the chair.

Stupid thoughts bothering him… What if he didn’t remember him? What if Myungsoo was brain dead? What if Myungsoo dies? And the tears flow again. “Myungsoo-ah, get up” he shakes the boy “You need to reject my love first” he holds Myungsoo cold hands.

Suddenly, the heartbeat meter is beeping loud makes Sungyeol panic “Hyung!!” he press the emergency button and a while later Woohyun comes with his team. “You, stay outside!” says Woohyun.

“B-But…” Sungyeol wants to stay

“Nurse, push my brother out” Woohyun starts to check.

---

This is the first time Sungyeol hates Christmas. He is wandering back and forth waiting for his brother. “God, isn’t Christmas is a time for miracle?” he looks up to the sky from the window.

“Yeol” his mom comes with his dad

“Eomma” he runs and hugs his mom “Eomma, Myungsoo…” he cried.

“Everything will be fine, don’t worry” the mom tries to calm his son. “You didn’t eat yet, son?” the father asks, his son looks so pale.

“I did… I ate before donating bloods just now” he told the father.

---

Sungyeol falls asleep on his mother’s lap because he is too tired. Woohyun comes out after a while with a sad face. “Hyung!” Sungyeol wakes up like a thunder and walks to his brother “How’s Myungsoo?” he asks. Woohyun can only sigh

“I think you need to go and see for yourself. I already tried my best” he pats Sungyeol shoulder.

“Be strong, Yeollie” says the mother.

Sungyeol feels like he is about to collapse but he tries to be strong and slowly he walks to the room. There was a body which was covered with a white blanket “M-Myung…” he tries to open the cape.

“BAH!” Sungjong comes out from the blanket while giggling.

“Yah, what are you doing here?” Sungyeol is half shouted. Sungjong grins

“He is in the next room” he points.

“Yah, what are you…” but he quickly left when Sungjong lay back on the bed.

‘KNOCK BEFORE ENTER’ so Sungyeol knocks and Woohyun opens the door “Ta-dah!” he giggles “Myungsoo is next door” he smiles.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” he asks “I thought you…” he is cut off when Woohyun gives him flowers

“Just go with the flow” he smiles and slammed the door off. Sungyeol smiles as he smells the white roses and walks to the next door.

Sunggyu is leaning in front of the door with his hand in his pocket. “Er… Who are you?” Sungyeol tilted his head.

“Hello” he bows “I’m your future brother in-law, Sunggyu” he smiles. “What? Where’s Myungsoo?” he asks. “Oh, he is next door. But, please sign this first” he gives a contract.

“What is this?” asks Sungyeol – “It’s an agreement that says YOU SUNGYEOL TAKES SUNGGYU AS YOUR BROTHER IN LAW” he smiles and hands over a pen. “Aish” but Sungyeol signs it then he left.

He knocks the door and opens the door “Oh, Hoya!” he blinks with a shocked.

“What? Do you think you’re the only one can be admitted into this hospital” says Hoya while leaning on his bed.

“Are you okay?” Sungyeol walks closer and Hoya just nods

“But, I want to say sorry for hitting Myungsoo. I heard he was dead” says Hoya.

“What?” Sungyeol feels a bit shocked “A-Are you serious?” he stuttered.

“Yeah, I saw it with my own eyes that Myungsoo’s dead body was dragged to the dead people room” says Hoya. “Send my condolences to his family. I’m really sorry” Hoya cries out and Sungyeol falls on the ground

“B-But…” he cries.

“Your friends and family are trying to cheer you up. But, I think you should stay strong” Hoya pats his shoulder.

“Hoya… I’m here…” Sungyeol lifts his head

“Dongwoo?” he blinks. “Ah, you’re here” says Hoya “This is my boyfriend, Dongwoo” he smiles a little.

“I heard that Hoya… I’m sorry on his behalf. Please stay strong” he pats Sungyeol. Sungyeol gets up

“I-I need to go” he used all his strength, he needs to see Myungsoo.

“Wait…” Dongwoo stops him and Sungyeol looks at him. “Myungsoo dropped this at school before. I think you can keep it” he handed over a ring. “Isn’t this…” Sungyeol tries to remember.

Sungyeol saw Myungsoo is searching for something at the field so he runs to him. ”What are you doing?” he asks.

I’m searching for a ring” he looks at Sungyeol “What are you doing here?” he asked.

Ah, I’m searching for my… necklace” he smiles. Myungsoo smirks “You wear necklaces?”

Sungyeol nods “Can’t I?” he looks at Myungsoo.

Whatever, just go look for yours… I’m looking for mine” says Myungsoo.

Can’t we search for it together?” says Sungyeol and Myungsoo just shrugs

Up to you” he tries to search. And the two search it together.

Is this ring special?” asks Sungyeol and Myungsoo nods

It’s my mom’s and I treasure it a lot. Wait, why am I talking to you again? Aish” Myungsoo left.

“Are you strong enough to walk?” asks Dongwoo,

“We both can you to the mortuary” says Hoya. Sungyeol doesn’t answer, he is dumfounded and flashbacks about Myungsoo keeps on playing in his mind. Dongwoo and Hoya help Sungyeol walks to the mortuary. There, everyone is waiting for Sungyeol.

“Yeol-ah, be strong” says everyone and Sungyeol opens the door slowly. ‘KIM MYUNGSOO’ that’s what the door said and there’s a body lying pale on the bed.

“Myungsoo” he cries and hug the dead body “Why you leave me!!! I didn’t tell you how much I love you yet…” he cries and place his head on Myungsoo chest. “Eh?” Sungyeol gets up “Hyung… Why I still can hear his heart beats?” says Sungyeol “Am I hallucinating things now?” he looks at his mom “Am I crazy mom?” and the mother hugs his father.

“You’re already crazy, so don’t be so shocked”

“That voice comes is…” he turns and sees Myungsoo smiling. Sungyeol blinks in shock, “Yah, what is this… Hyung, I’m seeing things” he knocks his head “Argh, I love him so much until I couldn’t accept his death” he sits on the floor.

“Yah, I can’t take this anymore” Woohyun laughs follows by everyone.

“What is all this?” Sungyeol is blank.

“Yah, your lovely Myungsoo is not dead. We’re just playing around” told Woohyun while laughing. Sungyeol looks at his mom

“I’m sorry, your brother told me to play along” she giggles with his father.

Hoya and Dongwoo grin “That’s all we can do after making him like that” they chuckle.

Sungjong smiles “I’m sorry but I just want to make your wish come true”

Sunggyu shrugs “I’m just playing along since I got paid” and Woohyun nods

“I don’t even know this guy” he laughs. Sungyeol gets up and looks at Myungsoo

“What is all this?” he blinks.

Myungsoo chuckles “I actually want to say that… I love you and I noticed you all along but I’m too oblivious that there are actually people who loved me” he holds Sungyeol hands “Would you be mine?” he asks. Sungyeol shook his head.

“No, I don’t love you” he pouts in sulk.

“That’s not what you said while I was lying dead just now” Myungsoo giggles and Sungyeol pouts.

“Everyone here is the witness” says Woohyun while laughing.

“…And you already agreed to be mine… forever” says Myungsoo. Sungyeol scoffed

“When did I…?” and Sunggyu came with a file

“You agreed to this contract and it is valid” he smiles.

“I was tricked!!”

“No proof to say that you were tricked” Myungsoo grins.

“S-So… This was all planned?” he asks and Myungsoo nods “I’m sorry but this is how I want to show that I love you and I don’t want you to forget it” he smiles and pecks Sungyeol’s cheeks.

“Argh! So annoying” Sungyeol pouts and Myungsoo hugs his partner tight.

“I love you Myungsoo, forever” he whispers in the hug and Myungsoo chuckles “Me too” he smiles as they hug.

Christmas Miracles do exist…Thank you God’ – Sungyeol

I will not be alone now. I have him… The best Christmas gift, ever…’ – Myungsoo


 

The Christmas that he thought was the worse turns out to be the most wonderful Christmas he ever had.

The Christmas that he thought to be the same as always turns out to be the first Christmas that he actually enjoyed celebrating.

~FIN~


AN: *Urm, I don’t know if this fic really what you want but this is how I interpret it. I hope you like it T-T*

Starlight: This was cute! I loved when they all tricked them at the end :P That's a bit over the top Myungsoo :P