For broken-butterly15

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*
Caught
For broken-butterly15
Pairing: Myungyeol
Prompt: Hush – Miss A
 
(Warning: Involves torture. Nothing too serious or anything~.)
 
A boy was sitting in the middle of my room with his hands tied on the chair and blindfolded. He was still sleeping because of the sleeping pills I gave him before. I smirked to myself as I walked towards the boy. Perfection was the only word that could describe him. Everything about him drove me crazy, his tall and slender body, his chubby cheeks, his plump lips, and on top of everything, his doe eyes –even ef I can’t see them because of the clothing that wrapped those beautiful eyes–.
 
Gently I caressed his cheek and I could see him stirring in his sleep..
 
“Lee Sungyeol, wake up,” I whispered lowly right on his left ear. He jolted and straightened up right away. Oh, I knew he’s THIS sensitive.
 
“Who..” his words had stopped for a second and I could watch his panicked face, “What the.. I can’t see!” he freaked out.
 
“Easy.. You’re with me,” I spoke calmly, nibbling his ear in a teasing manner causing him to bite his lower lip.
 
“W-who are you?” he mumbled, trying to hold his moan.
 
“Your master,” I answered cheekily.
 
“I’m not a SLAVE, you bastard!” he snapped.
 
“Hahaha.. Soon, you’ll know that you belong to me,” I let out a low chuckle, before I actually leaned closer to his neck and left my trace on it. A muffled moan escaping from his lips made me smirk.
 
“S-stop it!”
 
Deciding to be kind, I consented and stopped teasing him. His state was vulnerable, but he looked the best when he’s fragile like this. As I needed to mark him, I backed away only to take my branding iron. After burning it on a candle, I grabbed his shirt, then landed the stamp down on his collarbone..
 
“AAARGHH!!!” he screamed his lung out as I pressed the iron on his skin.
 
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!! IT HURTS!! STOP IT!!” he struggled with all his might, trying to free himself, but it’s all useless.
 
“Stop moving, will you? Or I’ll do something worse,” I threatened, pressing the iron deeper to his skin.
 
“AAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!” a louder scream was resonated in the room. Slowly I took the iron away from his skin, forming a smile, satisfied by the freshly red mark on his body. It was a simple letter K. And I knew very well, it’ll leave a scar that will never disappear.. That means he’s mine ‘till eternity.
 
“Does it hurt?” I asked nonchalantly.
 
“Do you still need to ask?” he hissed, glaring at me, though I couldn’t see his eyes directly.
 
“I’m sorry, then. I’ll make it better,” I stated, then leaning closer and planted some butterfly kisses on the scar, then claimed his lips.
 
Our lips met and I was nibbling his lips gently as I tried to make him forget the pain. He didn’t do anything at first, but to my surprise, after a few seconds, he actually returned the kiss and moved together with me..
 
“S-stop it..” he mumbled, pulling his face away.
 
“Hm, looks like you’re enjoying it,” I grinned, “I’m a good kisser, aren’t I?”
 
His head fell and I could see the tint of red appearing on his chubby cheeks..
 
“How cute..” I spoke almost to myself.
 
“Ya..” he said lowly.
 
“Hm?”
 
“Who are you?”
 
“Told you. I’m your master. You belong to me.”
 
“Tch! You must be kidding me! I belong to no one, but myself.”
 
“But that mark tells otherwise,” I poked the scar I’ve made.
 
“DON’T.TOUCH.IT!”
 
“Oops! It does still hurt,doesn’t it?” I mocked, digging on his skin deeper, making him flinch.
 
“Back off, you jerk! Don’t you ever touch me again with that dirty hand of yours!”
 
“Oooh.. I don’t think that’s the right attitude,” I said again, pressing my finger on the wound.
 
“AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!”
 
“Behave, will you?” I asked darkly.
 
“Like hell I will!” he spit on my face.
 
Okay, somehow this guy knew really well how to piss me off.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!” the louder scream made its way from his mouth as I pressed his wound even deeper and blood started dripping down, staining his shirt.
 
“You know what.. I adore the HELPLESS state of someone I love. It drives me crazy and makes me loose my mind,” I my lips.
 
“You’re an S, aren’t you?”
 
“Is that what you like me to be? Then, yes, I am.”
 
“YOU’RE A PSYCHOPATH!!”
 
“Uhm, that sounds like a compliment.”
 
“You’re crazy.”
 
“Yea, because of you.”
 
“Tch! It’s not because of me. You’re just plain crazy.”
 
“Hahaha.. You know what? The more you hate me, the more I want you,” a smirk was plastered on my face as I spoke.
 
“Oh, really? The more you want me, the more I hate you, then.”
 
“You just want me to own you, right?”
 
“You wish!”
 
“Just be patient, Yeollie. Sooner or later you’ll be mine. Though you’re already mine now,” I stated, walking out of the room.
 
Oh Gosh. That boy completely drove me crazy. He’s pure perfection and makes me want to just claim him entirely. I had a hard time trying to retrain myself earlier when I marked him. Hum.. Guess, I need to do something else..
 
As an idea popped out, I walked towards my kitchen and took a bottle of vinegar. I chuckled lowly as I imagined his tortured face. When I entered my room , I found him flinching..
 
“What are you going to do now?” he growled.
 
“Just having some fun with you,” I grinned, walking towards him.
 
“Hah?” he stiffened as my step got closer to him.
 
I my lower lip, using my finger to trace the scar, the blood was still dripping, but not as severe as before. After tracing the wound, I opened the bottle and let the vinegar droplets hit the scar, accidentally drenched his shirt as well..
 
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, IDIOT?! IT HURTS!! STOP IT!!” he screamed, yet I didn’t budge, let the vinegar pour even more.
 
“YA!! STOP IT!!”
 
My smile went wider as the tears started flowing from his eyes and made the blindfold wet..
 
“I’m begging you.. Please.. Stop it..” he pleaded weakly.
 
“Shush.. Don’t cry..” I took away the bottle and put it on the floor. Gently I wrapped my arms around him as I wiped away his tears..
 
“I’m sorry, okay? You’re just too fragile and irresistible..” I whispered.
 
“Get your dirty hand off me, !!” he barked between his tears.
 
I stayed still and hugged him tighter, trying to calm him down. This boy really made me crazy. Sometimes, I loved seeing him in pain, but when he cried, it made me feel very guilty, wanting to just hug him and make him feel better..
 
“Let me go!!” he shouted.
 
“Never.”
 
“Then what?! Are you gonna keep me inside this room and torture me everyday ‘till I die?!”
 
“No. I’ll make you love me. Once you do, I’ll let you free.”
 
***
 
While he was sleeping, I took off his shirt since the vinegar totally drenched it and it must be very uncomfortable. Just then my eyes lay on his collarbone, on the letter there. A sharp pang stabbed me right on my chest, making me feel like a ferocious monster, so I decided to take care of the wound. When I was cleaning his upper body, he mumbled cutely in his sleep..
 
“What are you doing..?”
 
“Nothing. Get back to sleep. You’re tired, aren’t you?” I spoke softly.
 
“How can I sleep when I know you can me whenever you want?” he asked darkly.
 
“Hahaha.. I’ll never do that. Even if I do, I promise it’ll be called making love, not nor ..” I let out a gentle chuckle.
 
“Seriously, you want me to trust you after what you’ve done?”
 
“Nope. I’ll MAKE you trust me.”
 
“Tch.”
 
We fell silent for a moment, ‘till he shivered a little since I hadn’t give him a clothe..
 
“Ya, Mr. K, where’s my shirt? You took it off, didn’t you?” he asked with his annoyed look.
 
“Uhm? Mr. K? You know my name?” I asked in amusement.
 
“K for kidnapper,” he stated, “ Hum.. You sound so surprised. So, K is your initial, I suppose?” for the first time, he smirked.
 
“Maybe?”
 
“Tch. Being subtle is the easiest thing to do, right? You don’t need to hurt people, moreover your own self, with the real answer.”
 
“Hahaha.. You got the point there..” I laughed lowly, then wrapped his body with a big and warm blanket. Actually, I wanted to dress him, but I couldn’t do it without untying his hands.
 
“Where’s my shirt? I prefer that shirt rather than this big fabric from you.”
 
“I threw it away. It’s dirty because of the vinegar, okay? I think this blanket is warm enough for you.”
 
“Oh. It’s warm, and you can use it to choke me or something,” he said in a sinister tone.
 
“Woa, you give me an idea yourself.”
 
“W-what?! You gonna choke me with this?!” he questioned panickly.
 
“Hahaha.. Maybe,” I snickered.
 
“Tch!” he clicked his tongue.
 
I smiled, then I took the meal that I’ve prepared for him earlier..
 
“Open your mouth. I’ll feed you.. It’s dinner time,” I spoke softly.
 
“Then, I’ll die once I eat that so-called meal,” he said in his sinister tone.
 
“Just eat it. You’re hungry, aren’t you?”
 
“No, I’m not!” he blurted, just then his stomach growled loudly and his head fell down in embarrassment.
 
“Hahahaha..” I chuckled, “Don’t make me use violence to force you to eat. Trust me this time, ‘kay? Just eat.. I know you’re hungry..” I said, putting the plate right in front of his face. I saw him stiffened as I knew he could smell the food.
 
“Is it..” he mumbled.
 
“Hm?”
 
“Is it kimchi fried rice?” he asked.
 
“Yea,” I nodded. Well, I made him a plate of kimchi fried rice since I knew it’s his favourite.
 
“You made it?”
 
“If I say I made it, what will you think?”
 
“I need to taste it before I can say something..”
 
A smile formed on my face, then I took a spoon full of the fried rice and fed him..
 
“Chew it well.. Don’t choke yourself..” I said calmly when I saw him ate eagerly, well.. Too eager.
 
In a few minutes, he’d already finished the meal and I was giving him a glass of water..
 
“Thanks..” he said, more like a whisper, with his blushing face, after gulping the water.
 
“It’s not that bad, right, to trust me?” I smirked.
 
I took away the plate and the glass, put them on the table, then I watched his figure closely. We both stayed quiet, till he broke the silence..
 
“Are you sure you made that?” he questioned.
 
“Hum.. Maybe?”
 
“ish, I don’t care, but if you do, you’re such a great cook, you know..”
 
“It’s a compliment, isn’t it? I thought you’ll never praise me. I mean, I’m a kidnapper, right? Your kidnapper to be more precise..”
 
“Yea. I must be crazy right now. Oh, who won’t? I’ve been kidnapped and locked up since God-knows-when.. Not to mention, being tortured by the so-called kidnapper.”
 
“Then I must be even crazier, falling in love with the so-called captive. I must be suffering.. What is it called? Ah! Lima syndrome.”
 
“Geez, Lima syndrome is a phenomenon where the kidnapper falls in love with his captive. But, you, you kidnapped me because you love me, right? It’s not Lima syndrome, you idiot. It’s called obssesion.”
 
“Oooh.. You’re quite smart, I suppose?”
 
“Yes, I am. And it’s only a matter of time till I figure out who you are..”
 
“Smart, gorgeous, and bold. What a perfect combination..”
 
***
 
It has been one week since the day I kidnapped him and now, he seems used to being around me, even though he was blindfolded. He was sleeping soundly in my room, still in the same chair. I haven’t released him, not yet.
 
I saw him stirring and murmuring in his sleep. Oh, how adorable he is. It reminds me about how I fell in love with him..
 
That day I was sitting under a tree in a park, reading a novel by Ernest Hemingway. Everything was so perfect and so calm, until a sneaker landed on my lap and ruined the whole comfort. It’s obviously a male’s sneaker since the size was similar with mine. There’s no way a girl has such a big sole.
 
I looked around to search the owner of this right sneaker. That moment, I saw a tall boy with one of his feet bare, walking towards me. As I took a good look on his feet, I could see the pair of the sneaker in my hand. With much anger I headed to his direction, but once he turned his head and our eyes met, the time seemed like it had stopped. That boy was extremely gorgeous with chubby cheeks and a pair of doe eyes. His hair looked so smooth and I really loved to touch it. He’s a bit taller than me and had kinda skinny body. A pair of faded jeans wrapped his legs perfectly while his upper body was framed by a white shirt and a tartan shawl hung nicely in his neck. He really stood out in the crowd..
 
Trying to calm myself, I walked confidently towards him, then tapped his shoulder..
 
“Here’s your shoe..” I spoke casually, handing the sneaker.
 
“Oh! Thank you!!” he said with a relief smile, bowing to me politely, then left.
 
I was wondering how beautiful he is when he smiled genuinely.. And that voice of his.. How nice it’ll sound when he called my name. Withouth him knowing, I followed him. Much to my surprise, he actually went to a certain house. I waited for him to come out, but he never did even after almost five hours. So, I concluded it’s his own home.
 
I’ve tried to stop my own self from stalking him, I knew it sounded so creepy that maybe I had some kind of mental problem. Only a few days I could restrain myself, after that, I didn’t even know when exactly did it start, I always end up following him everywhere he went. I know it’s not normal, but I found myself enjoying this whole new routine. I couldn’t control it, I was losing control. As I was stalking him, that wild imagination of mine took control on me, urged me to just make him mine. And so I did, after a couple months stalking him. So here he is now, sitting in a chair with his hands tied up and his eyes blinfolded, sleeping uncomfortably in my room..
 
What amazed me, the first time he realized that he was kidnapped, he freaked out, right? And he always disagrees with me, never failing to drive me crazy. But, after a couple of days, he suddenly became so calm and.. How should I say this? Tame? He always obeys me that I didn’t need to punish him like before. Yea, I love to be in control. I love dominating my beloved person, so he always keeps in his mind that he belongs to me and only me. No one can touch him the way I do.. Well, we didn’t do ‘it’ just yet. I couldn’t force him to, I want him to eventually give in by himself. All we did just sharing kisses, hugs, and occasionally shared our little secret..
 
“Hng.. Mr. K?” he mumbled in his sleep.
 
“Yea?”
 
“Is it morning already?” he asked lowly.
 
“It’s still midnight, Yeol..” I answered, caressing his cheek.
 
“Then, why are you still awake?” he asked curiously.
 
“Having some thoughts in my mind..”
 
“Hm? Is that bothering you? Mind to share it with me?”
 
“I don’t mind, but.. Aren’t you still sleepy?”
 
“I am, but you and your thoughts sound so interesting..”
 
“Geez. Just get back to sleep.. I’ll share it with you tomorrow..” I said, making a face.
 
“Oh, come on~” he whined. I swear, this is the first time I heard him whining with his squealing voice which sounded like a kid’s voice.
 
“Did you just.. Whine?” I raised an eyebrow, though he couldn’t see it.
 
“N-no!” he answered, looking away and I could find his cheeks reddening.
 
“Kekeke.. You’re blushing~” I teased.
 
“I’m not!”
 
“Oh, you are..”
 
“Aish! Shut your mouth!” he hissed.
 
“How cute..” I sang lowly, then leaning closer to capture his lips.
 
At first, the kiss was light and one-sided, it’s more like I was the only one who kissed him and he didn’t kiss back. But, the moment I his lower lip, asking a permission, he gave in and kissed back. Tongue was involved in our kiss, and still it was a gentle kiss, no lust in it. Just then, he abruptly pulled away..
 
“Why?” I asked, feeling annoyed.
 
“‘Till when you’re planning to keep me like this?” he asked.
 
“As I said before, until I succeed making you love me..” I spoke softly.
 
“Then, how long does it takes?”
 
“Aaahh.. Getting impatient, I see..” a smirk formed on my face.
 
“Just tell me who you are, will you?!” he asked, showing his annoyance.
 
“Well.. I thought someone once said that it’s only a matter of time ‘till he figures out who I am..”
 
“Ya! Just tell me, okay?! Or just take this blindfold away that I can see your damn face!”
 
“No, no, no.. I’ll let you see me, but not now.. I need you to love me first..”
 
“What is that? Not confident with your face? So, you’re ugly, I suppose?” he mocked.
 
“Oh.. You think so? Then, I’m very sure that you’ll die because of heart attack once you see my face..”
 
“Ah.. You’re THAT ugly?”
 
“It’s a complete opposite, Yeol. I’m heavenly HANDSOME..”
 
“Geez. Such a narcissistic..”
 
“No, I’m not. I’m telling you the truth here..”
 
“Then, just let me see your face already!”
 
“I will, but not now, my dear Yeollie..”
 
“If you’re not gonna set me free now, then when? When I’ die?!”
 
“I told you before.. When you’ll love me.”
 
“BUT I LOVE YOU ALREADY!!” he blurted. I was speechless, my brain couldn’t process what he’s saying. We both fell in awkward silence and it was me who break it..
 
“W-what did you say?” I asked hesitately.
 
“You heard it,” he growled.
 
“Can you say it once again?”
 
“I won’t! You heard it already!”
 
“But.. I’m not sure if I heard it right..”
 
“I’m sure you heard it right!”
 
I just want to make sure, Yeol. Please?”
 
“Aish.. You’re really pain in the ..” he hissed.
 
“Hehehe..”
 
“I.. I’m falling in love with you, Mr. Kidnapper..” he spoke in the end with his face looking away. He’s completely blushing.
 
I felt my heart pounding and it felt so light, once again I leaned in and kissed his face. Lastly, I planted a kiss on his collarbone where the mark was engraved..
 
“Are you sure with what you said?” I asked, grabbing his shoulder.
 
“You don’t believe me?”
 
“Maybe you lied so that I set you free, I don’t know..”
 
“I’m not lying, you idiot!”
 
“Is there any proof that you’re not lying?”
 
I’m not gonna lose him, not after everything I did. I won’t end up in jail, will I?
 
“If I’m not loving you, then why did I respond to your kiss? Also, haven’t you heard about Stockholm syndrome before?” he made a face.
 
“I have heard about it. It’s the condition where the captive falls in love with the kidnapper, isn’t it?”
 
“That’s it. I think, I’m suffering from that syndrome right now. You still don’t believe me?”
 
“Hm..”
 
“If you don’t, I don’t know what else to say, then.”
 
I fell silent for a while, thinking about everything, before eventually reaching out my hand to grab the blindfold..
 
“I’ll try to trust you..” I spoke softly.
 
“I’ll keep my word. And.. Before you take off this blindfold.. Can I ask you something?” he said.
 
“What is it?” I asked, stopping my hand.
 
“Kiss me.”
 
Gently I landed a kiss on his lips which he gladly replied, we kissed for a few moments, and I was the one who pulled away this time..
 
“Is there anything else? Any last word?” I asked playfully.
 
“I’m not going to recieve a death punishment or something, you idiot..”
 
“Hahaha..” I chuckled, and was about to untie the blindfold, when he stopped me again.
 
“Mr. K..” he called lowly.
 
“What now?” I rolled my eyes. When will he eventually let me free him? Geez.
 
“I love you..” he mumbled.
 
“Yea. I love you more, Yeol..” I replied with a smile.
 
“Hum..”
 
“Still have something to say?”
 
“No..”
 
“Then, I’ll let you see my face..”
 
Firstly, I untied his hands, and he stayed still. He didn’t move even an inch, and this made me sure that he won’t run away. Next, I freed his legs and he did the same, staying still in his spot. Didn’t kick me nor hit me with his fist. To my surprise, he hugged me, burrying his face on the crook of my neck, placing a gentle kiss. When I finally took off his blindfold, he didn’t look at me right away, he still hid his face in my neck. I let him settle his heart, taking as much time as he needed. Then he slowly lifted his head and our eyes met. I only grinned like an idiot while he gasped..
 
“ You’re..”
 
-END-

A/N : I’m having such a hard time making this because the prompt is Miss A’s song Hush. The lyric lead it to a story, but since I can’t write , I changed it to be like this.. Love make people do everything, right? And that’s exactly what Myungsoo did. About the ending, I made it an open ending, so you guys can make your own ending. Kekeke~

 
Visinel: I am not going to admit here that I like and pain. Nope. Not at all. I am an innocent person, guys, really. Anyway~ I am going to look up those syndromes, because I’m very curious about those sorts of stuff lol. Good job!
 
StarlightSpirit: Nope Visi, you really do not like and pain, you are soooooo innocent *sarcasm*. This was so well done, especially for a kidnap story which is something that I love to read if it's well done. I love the sadistic side of L as well! :) Great job!
 
Edited by visnel because she is amazing and thank you so much <33i