For itscold

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*
A Cinderella Story

For itscold

Pairing: Alljong, I chose Hojong as main pairing

Prompt: Sungjong can't sleep. So his hyungs decided to tell him a bedtime story.


It was night. Infinite had a busy day with two interviews and dance training so everyone was pretty exhausted and very glad for the free time before they have to get up early the next day. They decided not to chat or watch a movie anymore but go straight to their beds and get the rest they all needed so badly. Everything was just perfect for sleeping, it was dark, silent and warm in their dorm. It was fine for everyone. Except for their maknae. Because Sungjong couldn't sleep at all.

The maknae was cuddled into three of his favorite blankets with the blue teddy-bear print his mother once bought him, he really really loved them because they were warm and comfy, also he had drunk some hot chocolate and listened to "Used it all up" which usually made him all sleepy and he wore his super cozy pajama which was honey brown and fluffy and made him look like a baby bear. Sungjong was so ready to sleep! But ... he just couldn't.

The maknae rolled from one side to another, he bit his lower lip, hummed to himself, counted baby sheep, whispered things like "I'm going to sleep.... now... now... now..." into the dark silence and thought about history lessons in school or Sungyeol babbling about some really unnecessary which made him usually all sleepy but nothing worked. And Sungjong really felt bad. Because he wanted to sleep, he needed his sleep and he was lonely. On days like these a big room wasn't a great advantage at all.

Slowly Sungjong went out of his bed, put on his frog shoes and made his way to the room just next to his - the one of Infinite H. He tapped on the door and when no one answered, he just opened it, hoping that he won't interrupt something he definitely not wanted to see. But everything was silent, he heard both Hoya and Dongwoo breathing and they snored a bit.

"Hyungs." the maknae whispered into the room. No answer.

"Hyungs!" Nothing.

"HYUNGS!" Okay he was no longer whispering anymore but these two were like sleeping like a log.

"What?" Hoya immediately sat straight in his bed, eyes widened, "What's up? Fire? Gas leak? Do we need to run? Fast?"

"No," Sungjong said and took a step closer, "I can't sleep."

"Ah, that's it?" Hoya raised an eyebrow, "Go back to your bed because you know, it's just natural you can't sleep while standing in our room."

"But hyungs," Sungjong bit his lower lip, "I really can't sleep. But I want to."

Dongwoo yawned and looked at the maknae. "Have you tried counting sheep?"

"Sure."

"Drinking something hot."

"I did that, too."

".... watch some boring documentaries..."

"Hyung, isn't it too late to watch TV? The others want to sleep."

"You care about the other but not about us, great, just great." Hoya mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Well, we sure wanted to sleep but if you're shouting this loudly no one's able to."

The door opened and Sunggyu came inside, together with a sleepy Sungyeol, snuggling up to Myungsoo who was wearing a Death Note L shirt like seriously? But Sungjong wasn't in a mood to criticize his fashion sense. The last one was Woohyun, carrying a blanket with him which was so ridiculous Sungjong felt like laughing out loud. But everyone glared not-so-happy at him so the maknae decided doing some aegyo.

"Hyungs, I'm so sorry but I can't sleep," he said and stared at his feet, "I tried so many things but it's like impossible..."

"Nothing's impossible in things like sleeping," Myungsoo yawned and rubbed his eyes, "Just try as long until you're able to."

"But hyungs," Sungjong whined, "Please help me."

"Fine," Sunggyu sighed, "Okay everyone, grab your blankets and some pillows, we're doing a sleepover her to help our maknae to fall asleep."

"Yay, a sleepover!" Sungyeol sounded all happy and not sleepy at all while he rushed back to his room, dragging a stumbling Myungsoo with him.

"Is this really necessary?" Woohyun asked but Sunggyu shoot a glance at him and the main singer went to his room quickly.

"Thank you, Sunggyu-hyung," Sungjong said and went to his room to grab his teddy bear blankets.

When he came back to Infinite H's room Dongwoo already made hot chocolate for everyone and brought two mattresses for the others.

"What is Sunggyu-hyung planning?" Sungjong asked happily, "Maybe he'll bring his laptop and we'll watch some dramas?"

"Don’t you dare sound excited about this," Hoya growled, "We're all missing sleep because of you annoying brat."

Sungjong pretended like he didn't hear the other and cuddled himself into the blankets next to Dongwoo. "Hyung, I really hope you're not angry at me."

"Of course not," the rapper ruffled the youngsters hair and gave him a mug, "It's not your fault if you can't sleep."

"You're so nice, hyung," Sungjong snuggled himself against the other while Hoya made throwing up sounds in the background, "I'm glad you're here for me."

Dongwoo smiled at him and leaned a bit closer so their cheeks were pressed against each other but soon the door bumped open and there was Sungyeol, interrupting the peaceful scene with a big grin plastered on his face.

"Here we are again!" the singer shouted, this time wearing big white sheep shoes and a hoodie sheep print on it, excitedly holding Myungsoo's hand who hadn't changed his shirt and was carrying four blankets and a lots of pillows.

Sungjong let go of Dongwoo and grabbed a pillow which happened to be a sheep plushie. "I didn't know your that into sheep, hyung."

"They're fluffy and clumsy, just like me," Sungyeol exclaimed, "Myungsoo likes them, too."

"Mhm," the anime visual nodded and laid down on a mattresses, cuddling the pillows in his hands, "They're cute."

"See!" Sungyeol grabbed the pillow out of the maknae's hand and dragged the youngster next to him on the other mattress, "Sungjong-ah, do you know what Sunggyu plans to do? I guess he's singing a song to us. Or maybe we'll sing a song together? And dance? Like girl group’s dance because it's not so difficult?"

"Would be y," Woohyun came in and winked at them which made Sungjong blush because seriously, who does he think he is?

"Ah Woohyun, what are you saying?" Sungyeol laughed and hit the others arm playfully, "It's going to be c-u-t-e, you know, aegyo?"

"Oh," did Sungjong hear right and Woohyun sounded a bit disappointed.

"Where's manager-hyung by the way?" the maknae asked, "Is he still sleeping?"

"He's out with his lovely girlfriend," Woohyun pretended to gag, "He said so cheesy stuff about her lately, it's disturbing."

"He's in love, that's it," Myungsoo said, still hugging his pillows, "Isn't it kinda nice to love someone this much?"

"Hello Myungsoo, now cameras are here," Woohyun rolled his eyes, "Just admit it's pretty weird."

Myungsoo pouted but before he could say something the door opened and Sunggyu was back, carrying a blanket and a book in his hands.

"Are we going to write a diary?" Sungyeol asked immediately, "About what we did today and what we like and dislike? Oh, I totally want to complain about Hoya being so arrogant when we were at the-"

"Hey!"

"Not fighting guys!" Sunggyu said quickly, "And we're not going to write a diary. This is a storybook, we'll read a bedtime story to our maknae."

"A bedtime story? What are we, kids?" Hoya grumbled.

"Oooooh!" Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo made, "Such a great idea, hyung!"

Hoya looked at Woohyun and both rolled their eyes in unison.

"Okay, I got a flashlight so we'll turn out the lights and pass the book to each other," Sunggyu explained.

The leader sat down on Dongwoo's bed when it was dark again and opened the book.

"What do you guys wanna hear?"

"Cinderella!" Myungsoo shouted immediately.

"No, I want Frog King!" Sungyeol yelled.
"Please Little Red Riding Hood!" Dongwoo said.

"Well, since it's our maknae who can't sleep he'll choose," Sunggyu said and looked at Sungjong, "So, what do you want?"

"Hmh..." Sungjong loved all fairy tales so much and it was really hard to decide, "I want... Cinderella!"

"Thank you!" Myungsoo hugged the maknae surprisingly while Sungyeol and Dongwoo booed in the background, "I really wanted to hear it."

"I like it too," Sungjong smiled happily and leaned into the visual's embrace.

"So you lovebirds, I don't care what you are doing but Myungsoo, you're next to read, so better be available," Sunggyu said without looking up from the book.

Sungyeol giggled in the background and Woohyun gagged again while Myungsoo freed Sungjong and leaned with an excited smile against the choding.

"Once upon a time..." Sunggyu began and everyone silenced, “There lived an unhappy young girl. Unhappy she was, for her mother was dead, her father had married another woman, a widow with two daughters, and her stepmother didn't like her one little bit."

The leader's voice was nice to listen too, it was calm and steady, with him making pauses at the right points and rising his voice in the dramatic points. Sungjong watched their leader and admired the view of the elder, holding the book in his hand, his view fixed on the pages, one of his hands holding the flashlight while he was reading the fairy tale out.

Sunggyu looked up from time to time and checked if the others were listening and whenever he looked at Sungjong his smile widened a bit which made the maknae all happy and warm inside.

"Cinderella, even dressed in rags with a dusty grey face from the cinders, was a lovely girl." Sunggyu ended and handed the book to Myungsoo.

The visual had some problems figuring out how the flashlight worked, then he started reading.

"While her stepsisters, no matter how splendid and elegant their clothes, were still clumsy, lumpy and ugly and always would be."

"Just like Sungyeol," Woohyun whispered to Hoya and both chuckled while the choding shot angry glances at them.

But Sungjong, usually number one at bullying others, was busy listening to Myungsoo. With his deep voice, some strands of his black hair falling in his forehead and his eyes wandering from line to line, he was absolutely stunning. The maknae stared at the other, never realizing that Myungsoo could be everything but annoying, in fact him reading a fairy tale was absolutely breathtaking. Sungjong listened the other carefully while sipping from his mug. It was really really nice, better than their other sleepovers with Sungyeol dancing to Girls Generation. Sungjong was usually being as noisy as the choding, too, but today he was totally captured in the peaceful atmosphere.

"That's it," Myungsoo said after a while and looked up to Sungjong with a warm smile on his face, "I hope you liked it, maknae."

"Y-yes," Sungjong stuttered and tried to hide his red face.

"I'm next!" Sungyeol yelled and grabbed the book, "Listen, guys!"

Myungsoo sat down beside Woohyun and Sungyeol waited before he started reading.

"Suddenly something amazing happened. In the kitchen, where Cinderella was sitting all by herself, there was a burst of light and a fairy appeared."

Sungyeol reading it out with his unique voice made the scene even funnier and everyone chuckled while the choding continued with a big smile on his face. He looked so happy while reading the story, Sungjong felt immediately good too. The positive mood of Sungyeol was infecting everyone and when the maknae looked around, he saw big smiles on the face of the others. It was amazing how their choding was able to make everyone this happy with just single words, doing nothing special but being all himself while reading out a fairy tale.

"And who's next?" Sungyeol finally said and looked up, "Dongwoo-hyung?"

"Of course," the rapper grabbed the book and smiled at Sungjong, "Here's for you, maknae."

The youngster blushed again while he leaned against Woohyun, his face covered in the blankets.

"I shall present you at Court. You will soon see that the Prince, in whose honor the ball is being held, will be enchanted by your loveliness. But remember! You must leave the ball at midnight and come home."

Dongwoo's voice wasn't as deep as Myungsoo's nor as full of emotions as Sunggyu's nor as unique as Sungyeol's but a smile played his lips while he read the fairy tale with his soft, pleasant voice and with his pink hair and his friendly face he looked so loveable Sungjong wanted nothing but hug him.

"And this is it," Dongwoo ended and gave the book to Woohyun, "Even though I'd prefer Little Red Riding Hood it's really cute."

He winked at their maknae and Sungjong mumbled a "thank you so much hyung" in his mug.

"So, listen to me now!" Woohyun smiled brightly while looking at the book, "It's going to be awesome."

"Just shut up and start already," Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"Humph," Woohyun cleared his throat, “When the prince set eyes on Cinderella, he was struck by her beauty. Walking over to her, he bowed deeply and asked her to dance. And to the great disappointment of all the young ladies, he danced with Cinderella all evening."

Woohyun's singing voice was amazing so it was no surprise to Sungjong that Woohyun reading a fairy tale was amazing, too. The singer used his voice to pronounce everything perfect, he obviously put a lot of effort in reading the emotions and actions as good as Sunggyu. Hearing him reading the fairy tale made it even better, Sungjong never realized he liked Cinderella this much before. When the singer was finished, he winked at the maknae and Sungjong felt his cheeks burn like so many times before this evening and he was happy when Woohyun finally handed the book to Hoya. The rapper seemed kind of annoyed so maybe the last part of the story wouldn't be the best but everyone looked already pretty sleepy so no one cared that much.

"The Prince, who was now madly in love with her, picked up her slipper and said to his ministers: Go and search everywhere for the girl whose foot this slipper fits. I will never be content until I find her!"

Hoya started without an introduction, he was just reading where the other ended and Sungjong, who was almost asleep, leaning against Woohyun's shoulder, was suddenly wide awake.

He expected Hoya to read it boring and annoyed, his rapping voice was fine but when he talked Sungjong never find his voice that special. But now.... it was completely different. Hoya's voice was stunning, it was deep, not as deep as Myungsoo's, but just deep enough to make the story relaxing and calm, on the other hand he brought just every emotions perfectly fine to the members. Sungjong sat there with an opened mouth and watched the rapper, totally stunned. He thought the others were really great but Hoya was just amazing. He could listen to him all day long if Hoya used to talk like this. It was completely breathtaking, Sungjong instinctively went closer to the other.

"Come with us, fair maiden! The Prince awaits to present you with his engagement ring!" Hoya ended the story with his voice becoming a bit lower and sending shivers over Sungjong's body, "So Cinderella joyfully went with them, and lived happily ever after with her Prince."

"Wow," Sungjong whispered when the rapper closed the book, "That was great, Hoya-hyung!"

"Hmh?" Hoya raised an eyebrow, "Making fun of me, brat?"

"No, it was really amazing!" Sungjong said quickly, "You're talented, hyung!"

Hoya grunted but he couldn't help a little smile. "So, are we going to sleep now?"

"Hmh, don't we do something next?"

Sungjong looked at the others and realized everyone already fell asleep, Myungsoo and Sungyeol snuggled against each other, Dongwoo's head resting on Sunggyu's lap while both were sleeping in the rapper's bad. Woohyun was lying on his stomach right next to Myungyeol, his head on Sungyeol's arm while he snored loudly.

"Just sleep already, maknae," Hoya said and went to his bed, "We did all this for you, now give us some rest."

"But Hoya-hyung," Sungjong whined from the mattress where he was sitting right next to Woohyun, "I think I can't sleep next to them."

Hoya sighed. "Fine. Come here, you big baby."

Sungjong smiled happily while he snuggled into Hoya's bed. The other's body was warm and felt nice next to his, so the maknae went closer to him.

"What are you doing?" Hoya asked suspiciously, "I'm not a teddy bear."

"But you're warm," Sungjong said and rested his head on the rapper's muscular chest, "It's nice sleeping next to you."

Hoya didn't reply anything and Sungjong thought the other had fallen asleep, but when he looked at the other's face he saw his cheeks burning.

"Woah, are you blushing?" Sungjong said surprised.

"Shut up."

"But are you really blushing, like did I-"

"I told you to shut up," Hoya growled and pressed the youngster's face against his chest, "You better don't want me to kick you out of the bed."

Sungjong giggled, but listening to Hoya's heartbeat made him feel really comfortable and sleepy. He yawned before he closed his eyes and snuggled himself closer against the rapper.

Just when he was about to fall asleep he felt lips pressed against his hair, then everything went black.

AN: I’m sorry if you don’t like Hojong but I wanted to write them cause they’re too cute together. Sorry for the mistakes and zero plot, with the short amount of time I just wrote what came to my mind. I’d be glad if you like it my unknown reader :) I’m sorry you didn’t get a fic before Christmas but I hope you’re happy with this.
 
StarlightSpirit: This is the cutest. Like, I was smiling the whoe way through this insanely! :3 I just want to hug Sungjong and them all and I like Woohyun with his blanket and Sungjong so cutie and eep. I'm smiling so much at this :3 Adorable!