For MinSung14

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For MinSung14

Couple: Myungyeol

Prompt: Fluff/cute: myungsoo falls for sungyeol first and struggle to make Sungyeol fall for him. It should be school life .


Lee Sungyeol was the adorable, oblivious classmate of Kim Myungsoo. He was also the future wife of the perfect kingka Kim Myungsoo who was a hopeless romantic (no one really knows it though because of his poker face). Obviously Sungyeol is unaware of his future status, that's why the next step is obvious.

Let Operation Get Sungyeol to Fall in Love with Myungsoo and Get Married so Myungsoo Can Stop Eye- Sungyeol Everyday start! 

Or we can just call it operation GSFLMGMMCSESE. :)

--------

Plan A: Get his Attention


“Noooo!!! That was the last Americano!!!!”

Sungyeol moaned at the sight of the customer walking away with the last coffee while his friends next snickered at their friend's antics. Myungsoo, peering around the corner, bit at his lip.

'It's now or never!' 

With that, Myungsoo proceeded to walk towards the whining boy and handed him a hot cup of coffee.

That simple offering earned him a look that practically screamed “So this is what my savior looks like, God is that you?”. Myungsoo almost blushed at the look of adoration Sungyeol gave him. But a badass like Myungsoo doesn't blush! Or so he continues to tell himself.

“Is this for me?”

Long, delicate fingers wrapped around the cup and held onto it with a gentle but firm grip. Fingers like that would were made to worship a certain gifted area of Myungsoo's. Gods, it would feel so good touching ...

“Hn. You looked so pathetic and annoying so just take it and shut up.”

'Oh my goooood!!!! Damn my mouth!!!! What did I just say!? Please forgive me wifey!' Seeing as Sungyeol was starting to look confused and his friends become aggravated, Myungsoo quickly fled the scene before he could make it any worse. 

“What a jerk! Don't mind him Yeollie. Kingkas are always full of themselves.”

“But he gave me coffee...”

The only sounds Myungsoo could hear after that were: Bam! Bam! Bam!

As Myungsoo continued to hit his head on the wall while cursing his foot-in-mouth disease, his friend Sungjong tried to pry him off the wall before he made himself any more dumber. Myungsoo swayed and saw black spots before his eyes. Myungsoo needed some alone time and a big carton of Ben & Jerry's to recuperate.

Plan A status: Failed

--

Plan B: Look like a cool manga character

 

Myungsoo walked into school that with a renewed confidence.

'This is the day I get Sungyeol to fall head over heels in love with me!'

Myungsoo had devised an absolutely ingenious plan. He had Sungjong jam Sungyeol's locker the day before and when Sungyeol has trouble opening it. Woosh! Here comes Super Myungsoo to save the day! (He had been working out everyday to make sure he could open it).

And the plan went perfectly. Except for the ending.

“Thanks a lot! I really needed to not be late to classes today.”

That's when it started to go wrong. Sungyeol had hugged Myungsoo in his happiness, HUGGED! Myungsoo couldn't even handle Sungyeol's cuteness, let alone getting touched.

“Then you should stop being so pathetic and whiny if you're so grateful to me.”

Myungsoo had a hard time walking away after that since he now had both feet in his mouth by now.

'My poor Sungyeollie is so pitiful. Getting verbally abused by the stupid me so often.'

Plan B status: Failed

Plan C: Impress him 


“Fly me to the moon, Let me play among the stars, Let me see what spring is like, On a-Jupiter and Mars”

Myungsoo had joined the recent school talent show in the hopes of impressing Sungyeol with his skills. Maybe his voice would be enough to sweep him off his feet.
“In other words, hold my hand, In other words, baby, kiss me”

Singing the last two words, Myungsoo gave the audience his most seductive look. Several girls swooned at that, but Myungsoo wanted only one person to melt for him. Maybe one of his idead would finally work. Hey! If sirens could lure men with just their voice, why can't L?

After he exited the stage, he hurriedly looked around for any sign of his beloved choding. And lo and behold! There he was onstage with his best friend Sungjong dancing to “Troublemaker.” 

'The traitor! How dare he touch my wifey like that!'

But before he could beat the living daylights out of Sungjong, he found himself entranced by Sungyeol's y hip-swaying and suggestive movements. The crowd went wild at their performance. Some guys even drooled!

Sungyeol danced and showed he knew all the moves. Heck, he was probably doing it ier than Hyuna herself! Myungsoo felt himself slowly turning into a puddle of goo.

When Sungjong gave Sungyeol the fake-kiss, something happened that shocked L.
Sungyeol looked over the heads of the audience and winked at Myungsoo.
Myungsoo did not make a dying fangirl noise most often heard from prepubescent teens.
He grunted!


Well, at least he didn't faint.

Plan C status: Failed (His wifey impressed him more)



Plan D: No idea at all! Shi*!

Myungsoo wasn't particularly sure how special his birthday was going to be, then it hit him.

Quite literally, in fact.

In the form of an oversized kid that weighed about 59 kilos, and stood at 183 centimeters.

Myungsoo had to hold back his giddiness to shift all his weight on his right foot just to make sure that he didn't fall down and take his future lover with him, who figured that pouncing on someone he barely knew out of nowhere wasn't a dangerous thing to do. (Myungsoo did not mind though. In fact, he could do it anywhere and anytime he wanted. As long as it was Myungsoo on the receiving end. Heaven help the other guy if Myungsoo caught him in an embrace with his baby).

"Coffee god, it's your birthday today!" Sungyeol announced cheerfully, a sweet smile on his face. It was enough to make L raise one delicate eyebrow.

"Yes," he replied, slowly, testing. Granted, he did give the other coffee, but to receive such affection in return was a bit suspicious. But Myungsoo was not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. And if necessary, he would continue giving the other more Americanos if he received more of this. Hell, he'd have a truck of coffee delivered by tomorrow if Sungyeol wanted.

Sungyeol frowned at him, annoyed, detaching himself from his sort-of-victim (not really a victim since L sooo wanted it). "Well, aren't you excited?" 

“Yes, but....” Myungsoo had to pause for a while since he just the noticed the redness of his baby's delicious-looking luscious lips. “...why are your lips so red?”

“Oh! It's cause of the lollipop I was eating!” (A/N: Get it? Cause Yeollie's fans are called Yeolliepops lol)

“Want one?” Sungyeol gestured in Myungsoo’s direction with the lollipop he was holding.

“Huh?” Myungsoo was too busy being distracted by Sungyeol's mouth. He was daydreaming that Sungyeol was offering him his lips instead.

“Here. It's really good.” Sungyeol shoved the candy into L's mouth and in the process moving his face closer to Sungyeol's as well. Myungsoo's face wasted no time in blushing. Stupid pale skin. 

Their knees knocked, and Myungsoo was about to pull away. In his haste, he tripped and fell taking his wifey with him. 

Myungsoo groaned at the pain, but forgot it all when he opened his eyes to the gorgeous sight of Sungyeol looking worriedly down at him. Myungsoo tried to move away to not make it awkward, but Sungyeol was faster and grabbed Myungsoo’s face. He held Myungsoo’s chin firmly in one hand and turned Myungsoo’s face so Sungyeol could for any signs of bruises. Sungyeol sighed in relief when he saw none.

“You should take care of yourself more.”

“Huh?” Elaborate. Again.

“You shouldn't let such a nice body get hurt.”

“What?” What was Sungyeol saying?

Sungyeol ignored him. “I think you look better without injuries.”

“I think you look better without clothes.”

'Shi*! Did that really slip out of my mouth?' Sungyeol's widening eyes was enough of an answer.

Pushing himself up and getting Sungyeol off as fast as possible was currently top priority! Myungsoo let out a small yelp as Sungyeol took his hand before he could run away.

Myungsoo gulped. Sungyeol was really close to his face. Again. This was not good for his heart.

“Wanna draw me like one of your French girls?”
Flirting. That was flirting. It was hot as hell, but Myungsoo had to run away before Sungyeol caught sight of his nose bleeding all over the place. 

'Damn Sungyeol and his suggestive words.'

'Damn my brain and its very realistic fantasies!'

Plan D status: Sweet Jesus I have no idea what happened!


Plan E: Heartfelt Confession
 

“Er…Myung-myung?”
Myungsoo nodded as a sign he heard. Inwardly he was crying with tears of joy from the cute nickname.

“Could you help me with these?” Sungyeol held up the tall stack of books he was carrying a bit haphazardly. “I have to take it to the library for a teacher.”

“Okay”

They carried the books in silence until they saw a crowd of students surrounding the windows.

“What's the matter over there?”

“Sungyeol! You've got to see this!” His friend Dongwoo had spotted them and dragged him to the windows. Sungyeol gaped at what he saw.

There in the school yard were the words “Neol Saranghae Lee Sungyeol” spelled out in hundreds of white rocks.
It was cute. It was romantic. It was perfect except for one little thing...

“Who made it?”
Myungsoo wanted to hit himself for forgetting that little detail.
He definitely wasn't willing to confess it now in front of all this people. It's not that he was scared or shy. Just didn't them all looking at him so suddenly. Okay, he was a bit scared of rejection, too.

'Great! All that effort to waste!' He just headed to library by himself sulking.

Once finished, he was about to leave when a hand grabbed him out of nowhere and he was being treated to the most beautiful gummy smile he'd ever seen.

“What are you—“

Sungyeol was suddenly very, very much in Myungsoo’s face. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. The boy had no concept of personal space. At all! Not that Myungsoo cared as long as it was his space being invaded. “The confession may not have been signed, but I think I have an idea who made it.”

“Really?”

“Yep. I think you do, too.”

“Nope. No idea.” When cornered, deny all accusations.

“Really?” Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.

“Mm-hmm...well, could you give me a hint of who you think it is?”

“Well, he's handsome”

“Yeah”

“Great voice”

“Continue”

“Kinda short”

“YAH!!!”
Sungyeol laughed at that.

Myungsoo shifted uncomfortably. He had practically given himself away.

“I guess that means Sungjong was right,” Sungyeol continued. “Myung-myung, do you have anything you want to say to me?”

Myungsoo gulped and nodded, not daring to meet Sungyeol’s eyes. 

“I really like you, Yeol. And if you don't like me then...”
Sungyeol surged forward and braced himself with an arm on the side of Myungsoo. His other hand pushed gently at Myungsoo’s chest. He fell back with a thump against the library floor (thankfully, the library was pretty empty). Sungyeol followed him down, keeping their lips locked.
Myungsoo brought his hands up to push at Sungyeol’s chest and separate them a few inches. “ Wait. What is this? I’m supposed to be the—“

“You’re slow,” Sungyeol quipped, laughing at Myungsoo's disgruntled expression.

“But you never mentioned anything!”
Sungyeol looked unsure all of a sudden. “Is this…too fast? I mean you keep on eye- me and you just confessed to me. Didn't you want this?”
Myungsoo considered it. It because he was supposed to be the assertive one because he was so manly, but this did work nicely towards making “Operation Get Sungyeol to Fall in Love with Myungsoo and Get Married so Myungsoo Can Stop Eye- Sungyeol Everyday” a success.
Myungsoo shaked his head slowly. “No, this is just right, but you might hesitate to start it next time.”

“Why? What do you m--”
He was the one to lean up, grab Sungyeol by the back of the neck and initiate their second kiss, their official kiss since Myungsoo wasn't ready for the first.

“I might not be able to control my urges if you do it again next time.”

“Hey Myungie, can you sing the last lines of that song you were performing in the talent show?”

“Why? It's embarrassing so no.”

“No . Ever.”

It was kind of humiliating how fast Myungsoo caved after that.

“In other words...In other words, I love you”

He received a lot of kisses as reward for that.

Both boys ignored the loud whooping and whistling and inquiries as to their future last names and possible baby names. They both were grinning nearly too wide for a proper kiss, but they had all the time in the world for it. 

Not now. Soon. Since the other person's loud voice was determined not to be ignored.
Sungjong crouched down next to the kissing couple and tapped Sungyeol on the shoulder. Sungyeol pulled back, and Myungsoo trapped quite effectively and totally not unwillingly under the adorable choding—snarled up at Sungjong for interrupting their lovey-doviness.

Sungjong ignored Myungsoo and gave Sungyeol his most sincere, supportive ...well, as supportive as his divaness can allow anyway look. “Told you I was right Yeollie! Aren't you glad you danced Troublemaker with me now?.”

Myungsoo frowned. “…What?”

“You were taking too long L and you're oblivious to Sungyeol making heart eyes at you so I told Sungyeol to just shake his at you driving you insane and—“ Sungjong let off with a yelp as Myungsoo knocked Sungyeol to the side and launched himself at Sungjong.

“I’m going to kill you!”

“Myungsoo, you should be grate—Ow, that is not grateful. Wait—stop hitting me. My face is too precious for you to—Will you—Sungyeol, save my face!!!! Seduce him right n—I'll Sungyeol if… ow!”

Sungyeol sat up and laughed at the pair wrestling on the floor. “Thanks Jong. Do you wanna be our wedding planner for the future wedding Myungsoo has probably been making ridiculous codenames for?”

“Yes!” Sungjong shouted beneath L as the latter was trying to crush him.

Operation GSFLMGMMCSESE status: Success!!!


StarlightSpirit: This was so cute and adorable and I love that yeollie took control at the end. Myungsoo is just written so well (cool on the outside but fangirl on the inside) and tis whole thing had me giggling and squeeing! I love this <3