For Inspirit442

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For Inspirit442

Prompt: paranormal romance and a bit of action

Pairing: Myungsoo & Sunggyu


Sunggyu walks into an abandoned warehouse. He hears snickers and stops moving.

"Who's that?"
 
"Just me~" A playful male's voice teases him.
 
"Ah." Sunggyu smirks and then continues on his way.
 
"You gonna behave today?"
 
"Of course not." The male whispers seductively into his ear.
"
I'm hoping you tonight's the night you go down.” A sinister laugh comes out of them.

I'm Sunggyu. That creep you can't even see is my shadow. He's an evil being I can't touch, but ache to so badly.

He was sent by the devil himself to take me out. I used to be a vampire, created to convert all good into evil. I became selfish and used my powers to satisfy my personal needs. I ignored all of my master's orders and got involved with creatures i wasn't supposed to touch. But what can I do? I like touching them and they like touching me.

Well, one of them was stupid and told him, the devil, to be more like me and that I'm more pleasing than him or whatever and so he killed me. I was having one of my sessions with one of his creatues and it suddenly stopped to stab me in the heart. How cliche for a vampire to get killed with a stake through the heart?
 
I was sent down to hell and locked up until an angel was sent to me to purify me and make me good or whatever. That angel happens to be old Myungsoo here. Myungsoo, just like every other creature, fell for me and my demonic ways. He helped bring me back to life and onto Earth, but I hadn't changed my ways yet, I'm still bad, so he was kicked out of that place heaven and sent down to hell. What a loser my Myungsoo is.
 
Down there, he pleaded and begged to be let free. The devil offered him a twisted deal. He said he could be let out, but only to bring me back. That torture on poor Myungie. He loves me but he has to bring me back to that hell hole to see daylight again. As if that's ever gonna happen. Pft.

He knows that, so he just follows me around everywhere I go.

I thought having him around would be like having a personal plaything with me at all times. Waaaaay off.
He's really obvious and always gets me caught when I'm out doing bad. I can't attack people when they see me coming cause of my shadow.

Myungsoo gets a kick out of me getting in trouble. He tells me to just give up already and go back down. Never. I told him to stop being selfish. He just wants to be let free. Honestly, I've grown used to this messed up company.  I don't mind starving and living off only cows as long as I have him around - my y shadow I wish I could . Oh damn, I've fallen for him, haven't I? . That's bad. The devil takes advantage of love.

Sunggyu goes up to the roof of the building and Myungsoo disperses.

A female vampire flies in, landing in front of him. Sunggyu takes a good look at her. Her body a perfect s-line, her eyes like those of a cat's, her seemingly endless waves of hair, and her skin as bright as the moon.
 
"Hello, beautiful." He smirks and closes the distance.

"Are you Sunggyu?" She looks into his eyes without any sign of emotion.
 
"Yes, I am. Have you heard of me already? Did you look for me to try me out yourself?" He raises his eyebrow and places his hand on her hip.
 
She grins and his hand starts to burn.
 
"Ah! Geez. Just say you're here for business then."
 
"Master wants you to turn yourself in. He sent me with the order to bring you down no matter what it takes."
 
"Now why would you listen to that old quack? Ignore his orders and just stay here to have some fun. I could show you around if you like~" He reaches for her face, but she slaps his hand away.
 
"Feisty. I like that." He looks into her eyes, searching for her weakness, but all he finds is a lot of cold air.

 Myungsoo suddenly appears behind Sunggyu with beaming red eyes to catch her attention. She notices him and smiles, Sending messages to him that Sunggyu cannot hear.
 
You're gonna help me this time?”
 
*Only if that deal is still valid.*
 
*Of course it is. Catching someone like this piece of trash is considered a great task to our Master. If you succeed, he will definitely grant you what you want.*

Myungsoo smiles sinisterly. He gives off an aura, and Sunggyu can feel him there.

"Myungsoo? What are you doing? Are you talking to her?! What are you saying?!" He turns around to face the shadow.
 
* Kiss him and tempt him. Once he goes in deep, he'll become vulnerable. That's when you can get him. I'll take him down after. *

The female nods and forcefully turns Sunggyu's body around. She grabs his face and devours his lips.
Sunggyu loses himself to the kiss, and deepens it.

Myungsoo pains seeing Sunggyu enjoy it so much, but he knows that once he goes back down, he'll have him all to himself.

Myungsoo walks up behind him and-
 
"Ah!"
 
Stabs him in the shoulder blade.

The female smirks and disappears instantly. Sunggyu falls to the ground and screams in pain.

"Ahhh!!!! Myungsoo! You, were, working, with them?!" It hurts him to speak.

"I did it for us, Sunggyu. You need to trust me. I'm sorry I just killed you, but I have a plan and that had to be done."

"What plan?" He asks in a whisper.
 
"I've made a deal with the Devil that would let us be together, forever." Myungsoo does one of his rare shy smiles, and Sunggyu is left mesmerized by his face.
 
That angel's face still affects me. I thought I'd get over it after sleeping with him, but that only left me wanting more of him. Haha, guess he wants more of me, too. He's gonna make me his little prisoner down in hell. Hm. That doesn't sound bad actually. My whole life alone with y angel in those steaming hot dungeons? Oh, yes.

Myungsoo picks him up and then teleports to his master's office.

They are greeted by a gigantic flame. An indistinguishable face appears within the flame.

"You've finally been brought down, disobedient vampire. And by one of your ex-lovers. Hahaha!" His laugh shakes the ground and releases menacing shadows.
 
"Into the dungeon." The shadows pick him up and take him away, leaving Myungsoo alone with him.
 
"How's my Myungsoo doing?" The face floats closer to him and breaths on him.
 
"Just fine master." He bows and the shadows begin to touch him.
 
"I want to confirm the proposal you made me the other day."
 
"Oh~ You becoming a guard. Well I don't see anything wrong with that. It's a good punishment for BOTH of you. Hahahaha!" The shadows unclothe Myungsoo and leave him .
 
"You will eventually remember the stupid love you have for him, and die at the thought of torturing him. I'll be waiting for that day." The shadows pick Myungsoo up and throw him into the fire. He doesn't even scream, because he knows what's coming for him.

A body is formed and approaches him.

"Here's your reward for bringing him in." The two engage in what would be called "love making" on Earth. If it involved as much pain and evil as this. Myungsoo's screams and cries can be heard all throughout the underworld.

Sunggyu hears them and begins to cry. "That idiot."

Sunggyu gets up and walks over to the current guard. He does one kick in the face and it's knocked out.
 
"How long did they think they could keep me in here?" He smirks as he grabs the keys and sets himself free.
He shows up at the office, and his heart breaks at the scene in front of him. He has never felt as much emotion as right now. Myungsoo loves him so much, that he'd go through this indescribable torture just to be with him forever with the ablility to touch him and love him. Sunggyu was a bad guy. He saw him do all sorts of things that were unworthy of love, yet he gives his all to him. This finally touched Sunggyu's heart and brought it to life.

Sunggyu runs straight into the fire and pushes the body off with all his might. He grabs Myungsoo's hand and takes him away. They run. They run as fast as their bodies can take them, away from the devil and towards any sort of salvation.

They continue to run, when a force stops them.

They're scared of what made them stop. They realize they have nowhere to go.

Sunggyu notices the surroundings transform from a hot dark world into a chill bright nothing. Clouds appear and the ground vanishes. The two float around together in the empty space.

They see a white, bright light, and Myungsoo extends his hand towards it. He knows where that leads to. he knows that as ling as they carry love, they will be brought it with open arms.

As soon as he reaches it, the two are transported into another unknown space. The symbol for love is drawn out as big, white gates emerge out if the space in front of them.

"Come in, my children." A warm voice welcomes them.

Sunggyu feels hesitant, but Myungsoo's assuring smile convinces him. They enter, and once entering, they're promised a happily ever after.
A/N: I am so sorry it took so long and it's not that great. I honestly struggled with the paranormal romance. Coming up with an original idea was hard. I can't write action scenes that well either. Oh my gosh, sorry there's so much I can't do lol. Hope this pleases you still. Merry Late Christmas!!! Enjoy the fic.
 
StarlightSpirit: Oh this was so well done! I love how Myungsoo will do anything for Sunggyu and I love how they got their happy ever after! <3 I'm a er for paranormal stuff :3