For Keyshawol

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

Exhibitionists. If you hate them, it's because you're jealous

For Keyshawol

Pairing: Hogyu

Prompt: Exhibitionists. if you hate them, it's because you're jealous


Hoya was angry. No, furious. But he didn't know why. He just was, oh what the heck he knew why. Who else could it be? Kim Sunggyu... his best friend - or at least that is what they tell people.

 Actually nobody really knows what relationship they have, even they dont even know. One minute they are all buddy-buddy and then all flirty. Were they a couple? No. Were they friends with benefits? No. So what were they?

 "I dont even know anymore hyung, you're being complicated" Sungjong, Hoya's younger brother said as they both watch Sunggyu making out with some random man. Somehow Sungjong finds it amusing seeing his brother getting worked up like this. So he decided to just watch and not interfere.

 Because in his opinion they were both idiots, it was obvious they liked each other. They were just idiotic and stubborn to admit. "Morons" Sungjong mumbled as he took a sip of his alcoholic drink.

"Hm?" Hoya looked at his brother.

"Oh nothing dearest brother, nothing" He said, before standing up. 

"Where are you going?" 

"What am I, five? I dont need you watching me all the time hyung! My boyfriend is here so you better not ruin it! Or I swear I will make you suffer" Sungjong said with a overly sweet smile making Hoya shiver and just nod at whatever Sungjong had to say. He would not,anger Sungjong. He wouldn't live to see tomorrow.

And so the night in the club went on, Sungjong is who knows where with his boyfriend. And Sunggyu is still making out with random man.

Hoya? I rather not tell.

 .

 .

 .

 "Whats with you Hobaby~" Sunggyu teased. He had his right arm on Hoya's shoulder while the other just ignored the elder's presence. "Yah, why are you so silent today"  Sunggyu wasn't liking the fact that Lee Howon was ignoring him. And to top all of that he's been ignoring the hell out of Sunggyu.

 "Yah" Sunggyu tried to hold back his anger. What was his problem anyway? He was nice to him a few days ago. Why is he like this now?  "Fine! If you're going to ignore me, do what you want! ing jerk" Sunggyu left, storming out of the cafe they were in- not forgetting to punch Hoya first of course - "the ... that hurts" Hoya rubbed his shoulder, and stared blankly at his cup of coffee.

 "Jerk? Heh... if i'm a jerk then what are you? you Kim Sunggyu" 

.

 .

 .

 "Hmm~" Sunggyu couldn't help but moan at the feeling of Woohyun's tongue inside of his mouth. Currently they were in the dance clubs changing room. Sunggyu's back was on one of the lockers and his hands were tangled in Woohyun's black locks. "You're such an amazing kisser Hyun, hmm~" he mumbled between kisses.

 "You're not so bad yourself Gyu" He whispered on his lips as they seperated to gasp for air. It didn't take long before they smashed their lips back together, devouring each other as much as they could.

 They jumped when they heard someone clearing their throat. "H-hoya, hi" Sunggyu said still out of breath from the hot make out session. "If you want to make out so bad, next time dont do it on someones locker" He said, pissed. And Hoya not so kindly pushed them away, because it was his locker that they were making out on. 

"Whats your problem?" Sunggyu said folding his hands on his chest.

"None of your business" Hoya said as he took out his belongings from the locker. 

"Yah! How can you say its none of my business when you're practically shutting me out of your life!" Sunggyu pushed Hoya so that his back was against his locker. "If you have a problem say it to me dammit!" Hoya just kept his blank stare on Sunggyu before slapping the elders hand away.

 "I said its none of your business." He glared at Sunggyu before walking out the locker room. And Sunggyu out of anger punched Hoya's locker, not caring that his hands were throbbing now. "Gyu, is there something that you're not telling me?" Woohyun said, a little worried for his friend. 

"Shut up Namu! Leave me alone" Sunggyu said before storming out of the locker room.

 "Man... when Sungjong said they're messed up... i guess he really meant it... idiots" Woohyun said with a smirk before calmly walking out of the locker room. 

.

 .

 .

 This was a new routine for the past month or so, Hoya would ignore Sunggyu, Sunggyu would get angry, they'd fight, ignore each other, and start all over again. And it was making Sunggyu go mad. And his way of letting that out is, of course, find a guy make out, and if he feels like it they'll have . But that was rare though.

 And of course Hoya was stressed out too, he doesn't know why but he ignores Sunggyu when he doesn't want to in the first place. But then when he sees the elder making out with a random guy he gets all hot headed. And thus, making him ignoring the elder.

 He doesn't know why, but he hates it. He feels like beating the hell out of those guys, yet who was he to interfere? He isn't even Sunggyu's boyfriend. Heck he doesn't even like Sunggyu, or that is what he tells himself everyday over and over. But we all know that its the other way around. He's just to stubborn and jealous to admit it. 

They used to be close, but now with his odd behaviour he's pushing Sunggyu away. He doesn't want to, but it keeps happening. "Yah, stop doing this will you"  Sunggyu, who was walking behind Hoy,a said, and as usual he ignored Sunggyu.

 Oh yes, did I forget to mention that they live in the same apartment? Adding the conflict to the already nonsense relationship. Hoya entered the apartment with a grunt, followed by a pouting Sunggyu. "Yah, why are you so mean to me... yah Lee Howon!" Sunggyu gasped when he was suddenly slammed into the wall with a very angry looking Howon glaring the hell out of him. 

"Me? Mean? How about you? Try looking at the mirror first before saying anything" he said darkly, but then his cheek was stinging. Sunggyu had just slapped him.

 "What do you mean! You're just being ridiculous lately! What happened to the Lee Howon that i was so close to! Pabo! Idiot! Moron! Why are you being like this to me? It hurts..." Hoya's eyes widened when he saw tears falling down Sunggyu's chubby cheeks. 

" you! you and your stupid attitude!" Hoya felt bad, he didn't know it hurt the elder so much.

"Gyu-hy--" 

"Dont call me that! And don’t  touch me!" He slapped Hoya's hand away, and went to the front door.

"Where are you going? Its late hyung!"

 "Anywhere but here!" Was all that Sunggyu said before slamming the door shut.

 "... Lee Howon... what did you just do?" 

.

 .

 .

 Hoya was worried, he was really worried. Sunggyu is the type of person who doesn't like to stay away from the sanctuary of home for so long, and it was already three in the morning. Give or take it had been five hours since he decided to go out. 

"Should I look for him?" He asked himself as he eyed the digital clock on the nightstand beside his bed. "No... he needs time to himself" he kept on murmuring to himself and laid on bed.

 "He's going to be fine... I know he is." He said to himself and decided to get comfortable in bed. He thought maybe he should give Sunggyu some time to cool down then they'd have to talk about it. He turned to his right where the digital clock was. And beside it was a photograph of him, Sunggyu, and his little brother. And seeing the smile on the elders face made him feel bad all over again. 

"Mianhe hyung" he whispered before falling into deep sleep.

 .

 .

 .

 Hoya tried, he really did. He tried talking to his... well he doesn't really know what Sunggyu is to him. They're just complicated like that. But Sunggyu just ignored him. Isn't karma a ? 

"What should i do?" Hoya said, flopping down on his brothers bed. While the younger just groaned. "Hyuuuung Sungyeol is going to be here any minute! I cant have you laying on my bed while I haven't done any preparations!" 

"What are you preparing for? A trip?"

 "Uh... no! Now split it before I lose my patience." Hoya looks at his brothers flushed cheeks, he was up to no good with his boyfriend. He knew it.

"No, tell me first!"

 "Andwe! Now stop prying into mine and Sungyeol's se--I mean private life!" Hoya was about to say something when he heard the door bell ring. Hoya quickly went on his feet and bolted to the front door. He heard his brother cursing. He opened the door greeted by a smiling Sungyeol.

 "Hey J--H-Hoya-hyung... Hi..." His smile fell when he stared into Hoya's narrowed eyes. "W-what brings you here h-hyung" 

"Nothing, now leave. I have to talk with Sungjong"

 "Wait! We have a date tonig--"

"Dont car--" 

"Yah! Lee Howon! Mind your own business!" Shouted an angry Sungjong before he pushed his brother out of his apartment with so much force he didn't even know he even had. "Yeollie go inside baby, i'll be there in a jiff" he said in a slightly seductive tone and sweet smile.

 But then his smile disappeared, and glared at his brother. "Now hyung, I have more important things to do than deal with that complicated mind of yours... bye bye!"

 "No wait! Cant you at least help me a bit? Aish Jinja i'm really in a slump and this is how you treat your brother?" Sungjong let out an angry breath and took his brother by the collar.

 "Listen here hyung, what ever is happening between you and Sunggyu-hyung. Dont bring other people in your messed up relationship! Its annoying as ! Be a man and do it yourself!"

 "Yah! I've been trying to 'be a man' and fix things between us but he just wont listen!"

 "Did you ever tried listening to him?" 

"..." 

"What makes you different from him! Just do something to end this stupidness!"

 "What do you think I should do?! I tried everything!"

 "No you haven't!"

 "Yes I have! Do you think I will be coming to you, if I wasn't out of ideas?" Sungjong groaned. 

"Am I really related to you?! How can someone be so dense?! Oh god! You know what, I cant take it anymore! I thought that if I didn't interfere you guys will find a way to get better. But No! The two of you just had to be morons!" Hoya cringed a bit, he never seen his brother this frustrated. 

"Have you ever thought about being honest with your feelings?! Stop denying and just admit your feelings!"

Feelings? 

"Honest with my feelings?" Hoya just blinked and stared at his angry brother.

"Yes! Have you ever thought about that?" 

"And how do I feel?"

 "Oh no... you figure that on your own, I have more important things to do than just deal with you, now... this is serious bye!" Sungjong closed the door not letting Hoya say a word. 

Who knows for how long he stayed standing there, and just thought about what Sungjong said. 

"What... what do I feel?"

 .

 .

 .

 "Sunggyu-hyung..." Hoya called out and took hold of the elders hand.

"What do you want?" Hoya flinched at the harshness in Sunggyu's voice.

Hoya wanted to talk but he somehow managed to lost his voice. "So?" Sunggyu said looking impatient.

 "I... I..." . What happened to him? Where was his voice?

 "Look, if you're going to stand there and just stare at me like an idiot, i'm going now... I dont have much time" Sunggyu walked pass Hoya, but the elder held his wrist. He just stood there staring at Sunggyu's eyes.

Sunggyu stared back, instead of looking at him annoyed. He was actually drawn into those dark orbs. And as they stared at each other time just suddenly stopped for them. Only by gazing into each others eyes, Hoya felt a bit calmer. He can do this!

"Hyung... I.. I--"

 "Hey! Gyubaby~ ready for tonights date?" A man taller than Sunggyu put his arms around Sunggyu's waist and he laughed awkwardly and took a glimpse of the slightly shocked Hoya. "S-sure, can you wait for a while?"

 "Sure can do babe, I'll be by the vending machine." He said not forgetting to have a small make out session with Sunggyu before walking to the vending machine that was in the end of the hall. 

Sunggyu smiled at him, a forced smile. "So... what were you going to say?" 

"Um.. boyfriend?" He said hesitantly rubbing his hand. "H-huh?" Sunggyu's small eyes widen a bit at the sudden and random question."Is he's your boyfriend or somethin'?" 

"O-oh... i dont know... a fling maybe? I dont really know, hahaha but he's a really good kisser... he's like a beast in bed... he said he wants to have in the uni parking lot" Sunggyu bit his lip in anticipation, he was wondering what they'll be doing tonight.

 "Hm... is that so?" 

"Yeah so what were you going to say?"

 "You know what hyung... just forget it, dont mind me, bye I have somewhere to go." Aish. What the . Why does it always have to happen when he needs to say something important? He wanted to tell Sunggyu yet the elder has always got his own agenda. And it pissed the hell out of him.

 Sunggyu has been really active lately, there's always a guy with him. And very unfortunately for Hoya, when he sees the elder, he always seems to be eating the other guys faces of. And occasionally getting pounded in the . 

It infuriate him, and he swears he'll crack one day. He just need to anticipate when, because he wouldn't want to be responsible if there is anyone dead because of his rage.

 .

 .

 .

It had been more than (or maybe less) than two months the two have finally had some time together. They were both walking out a store walking side by side. And ofcourse the atmosphere was very VERY awkward. 

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Sunggyu started, looking ahead as they walked down the street.

"Hm.. I guess" 

Silence. 

"So... how have you been? I mean... i know we see each other everyday, hell.. we live in the same apartment but you know... things... just haven't been the same... you get what I mean right?" Hoya just nodded in response, he was lost of words really. He was about to give up on Sunggyu, but right now he doesn’t know. Hoya thinks love . 

“Um.. so.. wanna go to a café or something?” Sunggyu asks. 

“Hm… I’ll just follow, you lead the way” Sunggyu nods awkwardly and leads the way. And soon they were seated in a café they often came to before all this nonsense happened. “Do you remember that the first time we came here was with a crying Sungjong? He fell in the play ground while we just happened to pass by after school… you panicked when you saw your little angel was crying so you brought him here and bought him a big slice of lemon cheesecake” Hoya smiled fondly at the memory. When they were younger, his brother used to be such an angel. 

“He’s a devil now, though…. I miss that little angel who used to crawl in bed when he got nightmares or on stormy nights” Sunggyu laughs at the remark. “But even so, I still love my baby brother no matter what” Hoya looked up and his heart skipped a beat when he lock eyes with a smiling Sunngyu. 

“You’ve always been a great man ever since we were kids” Hoya blushed slightly. “I guess that was why I was drawn to you in the first place” Hoya froze. 

“Sunggyu-hyu—“ Hoya wasn’t able to finish what he was going to say when Sunggyu’s phone started ringing. And when Sunggyu saw the caller ID he panicked and almost knock over his drink. 

“Oh ! I got to leave! My mom is going to kill me! Sorry Hoya, but my cousin is in town and I have to be his guide! Sorry! See you later!” without many words he left the café running towards his house, and ofcourse leaving a stunned Hoya behind. “Am I cursed or something?” He mumbled to himself, feeling pissed. 

.

.

.

Well, Hoya’s mood had been not that bad lately. Because one: He got butterflies in his stomach remembering Sunggyu’s words. Two: The elder had been hanging with him more, and it made him happy. Three: They were pretty much back to their buddy-buddy/flirty relationship which made him happy. But he hadn’t confessed though, he was afraid that something would happen like the previous times he tried to confess so he decided to wait for the right time, whenever that will be. These two were in their shared apartment, eating or more like snacking on anything they could find on the couch. They were leaning towards each other, enjoying the food while watching a movie. 

“Hey Hobaby, pass me the ketchup, this thing is spicy” Hoya laughed at the elder, he hated spicy foods but loved them at the same time. He can never understand his love-hate relationship with spicy foods. “Thought you love spicy foods” 

“Shut up, I don’t feel like it now gimme!” Hoya held it away from the elder when he was going to take it from Hoya’s hands. “Yah! Give it to me! Why are you being mean to me” Hoya really loved the fact that he’s taller than his hyung. “Hahaha, who knows hyung!” They both struggled to keep take the ketchup from each other, that they didn’t know their position was slightly odd. 

And when they noticed they both froze, Sunggyu was on top Hoya straddling him and one hand beside Hoya’s head balancing himself while the other hand that was trying to reach for the ketchup. And the there was Hoya, the younger was beneath the elder, his right hand on the elders waist while the other was holding the ketchup bottle away from the elder. 

They were to shocked to move or anything, and they settled on staring at each other. 

Both of them was starting to get drawn in each others eyes, they both swore their hearts were beating like crazy. And Sunggyu’s body moved forward without him even realizing it. And before they knew it, their lips were on each other. 

Hoya felt as if he had a heart attack, Sunggyu’s lips were so soft. He was so shocked that he let go of the ketchup bottle that was probably shattered from the fall. He had fantasized about kissing Sunggyu countless  times but he never thought it would be this amazing, even though it was just a simple peck on the lips. It was as if his soul was taken out of him. 

When Sunggyu leant back, Hoya took hold on the back of Sunggyu’s head and slammed their lips back together. The elder moaned when he felt Hoya’s tongue enter his mouth. And soon when things got more heated, the younger brought the elder to his room. And moans, grunts, and slapping of skin with skin could be heard throughout the whole night. 

.

.

.

What was their relationship? 

Hoya kept on thinking about that because after that heated night the elder acted as if nothing happened between them the night before. It frustrated him. Not to mention Sunggyu had been really busy with college work, he cant disturb the elder from studying just because he wanted to know what their relationship was. 

One thing is for sure though, it drove him crazy. How can the elder act as if nothing happened between them when.. when.. ah.. he doesn’t know anymore. Hoya was tired of all of this , maybe sleeping with Sunggyu was a bad idea after all. He needed to forget about the elder, maybe that was the best thing to do. 

But the world seemed to be against him when Sunggyu asked him to buy some ice cream, being the idiot he is he just said yes to whatever Sunggyu wanted. Was love really this stupid? 

.

.

.

Sunggyu asked for three flavors of ice cream, and apparently two of the flavors that Sunggyu asked was all out in the shop he normally buys. So he went to more than three shops trying to find the flavor the elder wanted. 

It took him 45 minutes to find the two remaining flavour and good thing he was given dry ice by the shop owner when he bought the first flavour, since it was starting to melt. And so he took his time to walk home. 

But when he reached the apartment he was shocked at the sight he was seeing, he was so shocked that he drops the bags that contained all the icecream he bought. Sunggyu was against the wall with his arms around a guy, a guy he knows by the name of Jang Dongwoo. And the two of them were making out. 

Now normally, Hoya would feel hurt and go inside his room and vent his anger on something in his room. But after all that has happened it made him angry. It made him angry as . So he stormed to the two who was making out, and pulled Dongwoo off of Sunggyu. “What the Hoya!” Sunggyu shouted. 

“Shut up hyung! I had enough of it! I’m so ing sick and tired of all this !” Hoya roughly grabs Sunggyu’s wrist and pulled him outside. Leaving a smirking Dongwoo behind. He took his phone and texted Sungjong. 

‘It’s going as planned~’

Oh Hoya, you don't know what's in store for you.

.

.

.

“Let go of me! you’re hurting my wrist! Yah Lee Howon!” Hoya dragged Sunggyu into an empty park and slammed Sunggyu against one of the big trees. “ that hurts! Ya—“ Sunggyu was froze when Hoya slammed his fist right next to Sunggyu’s head. “You think its funny, hyung?” 

“What do you mean! Let go! It hurts!” 

“Do you think its funny playing with my emotions?” Hoya whispered with all the venom he could muster into his voice, making the elder shiver in fear. “You’re being all nice to me, and sweet then the next you’re ing with some guy” 

“Yah! Whats the problem wit—“ 

“My problem?” Hoya let out a sarcastic laugh. “Everything!... One second I think you have feelings for me then the next you shatter them by going on some boys! Then you had with me! I thought you really had feelings for me, but no you just had to try and sleep with other guys huh?” Sunggyu was angry, who was Hoya to tell Sunggyu what he could do with his life?

“Yah! It’s my life! I get to do what I want!” 

“Oh, so hurting me in the process doesn’t matter?”

“Why would you be hurt! You wouldn’t care!”

“I do care! ! I hate it when you’re with other guys! I hate you too for making me feel like this!” Sunggyu pushed Hoya away.

“So what if you don’t like it! Its my life! Don’t need to be jealous because I get to sleep with anyone I want!” Sunggyu yelped when he was suddenly on the ground Hoya on top of him looking at him as if he was going to kill him. 

“I’m jealous! I’m so ing jealous! But not from you getting to sleep with anyone you want! It’s because the fact that those people are touching you so intimately! I’m so insanely jealous of those guys! You don’t know… You just don’t know how much I love you!” There he said it, he finally said it. And instead of looking at Sunggyu in anger, he couldn’t see that much because his sight was blurred by tears forming in his eyes. Sunggyu was startled when he saw the tears forming in the younger mans eyes. Hoya never cried except he was really hurt about something. So  he must be really hurting, to be almost crying like that. 

The shocked expression of Sunggyu soon turned into a smile and he chuckled bringing Hoya down by a hug. “Pabo, what took you so long… I’ve been waiting for those words for ages” he whispered and Hoya flinched.

“W-what?” He said, looking into Sunggyu’s eyes.

“I deliberately do things like that with those men… because I just wanted you to confess to me… but damn you were so stubborn, I didn’t thing it would take this long for you to confess to me” Hoya sat up and looked at Sunggyu with a dumb expression. 

“Wait.. so you planned all of this?” 

“Yep, with a little help from Woohyun, and Dongwoo… And in the end Sungjong helped as well… Since he said you were driving him crazy”

“So… you actually like me?” Hoya looks at Sunggyu with expectant eyes.

Sunggyu with a smile said; “No” Hoya looked like a kicked puppy and it made Sunggyu laugh. “I don’t like you, but…” Sunggyu pushed Hoya to the tree he was slammed into earlier, so that the younger mans back was against the trunk and he sat on Hoya’s lap smiling seductively. “.. I do love you though..” he whispered hotly into Hoya’s ear, making him shiver. 

Guiding both Hoya’s hand so that it was on his waist, and then he wrapped his hands around Hoya’s neck.  “You love me right Hobaby?” Hoya let out a small grunt when the elder grinds his hips againts his. “Good boy” Sunggyu whispered againt before taking Hoya’s lips on his. 

They started with small innocent kisses, whispering ‘I love you’s in between kisses, before it turned into a hot make out session. “Ah yes… H-hobaby… shouldn’t we go inside? “ Sunggyu said arching his neck back to give Hoya more access.

”But I remember you saying when you were with that guy, you like to have public … And I think I’m to to move baby” he said his voice husky.

“Hmm~ you know me so well Hobear! Ah~” As the two went on their activities they didn’t know that they were being watched.

“Jongie, don’t you think we should go now? They finally became a couple, shouldn’t we go?” Sungyeol said pulling his boyfriend away from the bush they were hiding behind, and surprisingly the kid didn’t budge. 

“No, wanna watch” he said taking a bite from his snacks.

“Yah, don’t you feel awkward watching your big bro having with his boyfriend?” Sungjong looks up at his boyfriend with a blank stare. “Nope, besides it's free … now you stay with me and watch or  you go home and no for you… for a week” Sungyeol’s jaw drops. So in the end they watched the two having … which was very hot Sungyeol had to admit. 

But seriously… Was his boyfriend always this cruel? 


A/N: ugh.. I tried my best.. I hope you liked it ._. I’m sorry if it was crappy because I don’t have talent on making something hot (But the prompt said it should be a kinda hot prompt so I did my best) ..if I disappointed you I’m so sorry… I tried my best really!  <3the author who made this fic!

StarlightSpirit: Author, don't worry, this is so hot and perfect! :3 Jongie is perfect here! Scheming and free ! xD Gyu-pabo, there are far better ways to get a guy than make him insanely jealous. :3 I love the Yeoljong here as well :3


Comment