For MasterL

~Infinite Secret Santa 2013~ *Santas Revealed!*

For MasterL

Pairing: Woogyu

Prompt: Woogyu at university new year's eve party


He was late. It was not surprising though, everyone knew he was not someone to be early or on time for this kind of things. And the best always makes itself be awaited, right? The thing is, the physics student didn't appreciate being left waiting, if you know what I mean. Since they met two months ago things have changed.
 
-
 
It happened when he was coming out from one of his psychology's classes. The class was dismissed as soon as the professor said the last detail for their final project, a big pack of papers on his hands being softly but repeatedly hit on the table to put them in order. He picked up the only three things that were resting on the desk, and were needed for the class: book, notebook, and a pencil he found lying on the floor of his dorm that morning, and walked our of the class room, saying his goodbye to the older man who was sitting on the front desk waiting for the students to clear the room. He faced the long corridor that slowly was getting filled by other students.
 
He managed to walk just a few meters away from the door when his friend appeared from somewhere behind him putting his arm around his shoulders making him lose his balance for a moment. His body going forward thanks to the force his friend hugged him with and if he was allowed to exaggerate he'd say he lost his breath for a second too.
 
How was it?”
 
The way-too-tall guy asked him while walking by his side, never letting go. His arm tightening around his shoulders, as if preventing him from running away.
 
It was okay,” he answered, shrugging. “How was yours?” 
 
The question came out with a worried tone even though he was trying really hard to hide it behind the annoyed facade. His friend, no, his best friend, had been skipping sleep hours because of it. He'll never forget when he found the tall guy drinking as much coffee as he could, more than what he usually did, with those big black bags under his eyes that were widely opened and being lamely hidden by the thick glasses. He had a creepy smile on his face and you could tell that apart from skipping sleep hours, he'd skipped a few baths too. 
 
Papers and books spread all around the room, mixed with clothes, shirts, pants, socks, jackets, and underwear from who knows how long. The sheets of the bed were a big ball on the floor, and between the bed and the little black night table was a bottle of soda, but he doubted that the liquid filling it was even edible. The point is, he freaked out when his friend passed out on him, greeting him like if they were meeting like any other day and just nope, he wasn't made for this kind of situations. Trying to carry his friend to the bathroom never looked so hard in his mind when he didn't know what to do. Dragging him was easier and the best idea you could have when the person in question is like a meter taller than you and is pure bones. That skinny body is not as light as it looks like.
 
It was okay.”
 
The answer took him out of his thoughts. What? You have to be kidding. His friend nearly killed himself (call him dramatic please) studying for that and all he can say is 'it was okay'? No. He didn't get all worried for nothing, he didn't help him study for an 'okay'. A simple and lonely 'okay'. He'd better get a freaking 200 in that paper or he'll go and have a long talk with the teacher. They studied so much that he himself feels like a medicine's student.
 
Oh.”
 
Oh.”
 
The next couple of minutes were filled with silence as they kept walking down the never-ending corridor to get out of the place. It was peaceful, even calming after the week they've been through, in fact, it was way too peaceful, and it had to be broken. So the whine he let go when someone decided to open some hidden door and come out without looking where he/she/it was going was hard to hold. 
 
His body crashing against the one that came out of the door made him let go of his stuff falling on the floor. Law of gravitation. Luckily he didn't fall, thanks to his friend who refused to let go. His eyes fell to the floor looking at his things. Another little whine and with a shrug his friend let go of his shoulders, asking if he was 'okay' but with a tint of humor. That er is going to get it later, this is the last time I help you Lee Sungyeol.
 
 Ignoring the slightly troubled person in front, he crouched and started picking the three things up. He let go a long sigh and stood up. His eyes meeting with smiling ones that showed sorry.
 
'Are you okay' The figure asked definitely feeling sorry. 
 
He was okay, nothing to worry about. A smile forming on his face to try to ease the situation. The guy in front kept his tiny eyes focused on him, black eyeliner around them to make them look bigger, together with a brown jacket over a white shirt and jeans.
"I'm fine, nothing to worry about," he said when it looked like he was taking way too much time to answer.
 
"I didn't see you, so I'm sorry"
 
"It's okay," he turned a little bit to look at his tall friend who had one hand covering the big mocking smile "I bet it wasn't your fault.
"
"Well, then bye I guess," his eyes came back to the small eyed guy,
 
"Bye."
 
--
 
The second time they met was on a snowy day on early December, probably the second week of the month. You could see people wearing their coats and from one to three layers of clothes to keep themselves warm. Snow was falling like rain, creating that holy looking scenes. Some gloomy days where you wouldn't like to go out, or move from your bed, not like you'd want to do it on sunny days. 
 
He had finally finished all his classes. No more finals. He was waiting for his annoying tall friend who still was taking one of his finals. They had talked that morning and said that they'd head back together since their finals were supposed to end at the same time.
 
The cafeteria was quite lonely, the finals period was killing everyone. The few people in there had their faces, literally, in their books. He got to the point where he was getting quite worried about those students that looked like they were about to pass out. 
 
His coat was messily folded and resting on the table besides his cellphone while he played a little with the large cup of coffee between his hands. Sungyeol is taking his time, he'll be fine
 
He could hear someone talking about how he could sleep now and how nice would it be if his friends moved their asses. He smiled at the thought of his own friend who was taking the test. He wasn't one of stepping in to others business, but he kind of always answered them in his mind. The same voice of the guy took him out of his thoughts when the said man made his annoyance obvious yet ridiculous by saying he had been waiting for 10 minutes. So impatient.
 
He turned just in time to see the said man wearing a black coat and standing right in front of the cafeteria's door. He looked familiar and he couldn't stop himself from staring at him for a few more seconds before forgetting about it when his phone started vibrating in the table. He let go a sigh when he read the name of who was calling him. He picked it up saying a simple 'yes' followed by his conversation with the tall guy through the phone.
 
"You finished? How was it?... I'm sure you did well, stop being stupid and come here. What? WHAT?! I've been waiting for you! We said we'd meet after finals this morning!... You what?! I don't believe in you... You went to see that guy right? Oh you didn't... HE'S THERE RIGHT?" 
 
He took his coat and tried to put it on while talking on the phone. Walking to the front door to head back home. The same guy from before looking at him now... Was he being too loud?
 
"I don't care. Why am I still your friend?... Fine, but let me tell you this: I'm expecting a big present under the tree this Christmas Lee Sungyeol! And it better be from you!" He stopped just to let his friend try to explain himself, just to cut him again " You are not buying me with those 'hyungs', you never call me hyung! I won't cook for you tonight. I hope you eat something that would make you poop forever! Shut up, I know what I'm saying, bye, I hate you..." 
 
He hung up just to be greeted by the same pair of eyes that were looking at him before. He swallowed, suddenly feeling guilty for talking too loud. He looked around to see if anyone else was looking at him, relieved when he saw them with their faces still in their books. He settled his eyes in the man before him again. 
 
"Your friend left you too?" The man asked when he was close enough,
 
"How do you know that?" 
 
"I think we all know now," the guy chuckled " you weren't exactly quiet just now."
 
"I'm sorry" he bowed, 
 
"It's okay, I'm waiting for some friends too"
 
"You done with the finals?"
 
Yes I am indeed," the guy looked around once, before looking at him again, his eyes reflecting his desperation for his friends to come.
 
"Sorry, but... Do we know each other?"
 
The guy smiled at him "Yes we do, at least I remember you."
 
"I'm sorry, maybe you are in one of my classes?"
 
"No, I don't think so"
 
He saw the other guy looking around again, before letting go a sigh and muttering some words. He looked at him again and smiled slightly.
 
"My name is Kim Sunggyu, physics student."
"Oh, I'm-"
 
"Gyu-hyung!" A new voice came from behind him making him shut up and turn around to see a smiling guy coming and passing by him without even sparing a glance. The guy smiled and hugged the Kim Sunggyu guy.
 
"I've been waiting for 10 minutes! Maybe more!! Where are the others?"
 
"They were right behind me" The new guy turned around to point at the door." I'm sure they were there!"
 
"I can't believe you guys made me wait for so long!"
 
"Just 10 minutes hyung! I'm sorry," the guy smiled at his hyung and hugged him again.
 
Well this can't get more awkward right?
 
"Sunggyu-hyung!!" Two new voices came into the picture
 
Okay, this is my signal to go away. Slowly he turned around and made his way out, brushing shoulders with two guys that just came in. Completely oblivious of the eyes looking at him go. Kim Sunggyu? No idea.
 
-
 
Even though classes had finished and they were in winter break, Sungyeol would keep saying that he needed to go to the university, saying he had to search something in the library. What can he possibly be looking for in a closed library anyways? He was sure that the tall guy was just trying to find an excuse to meet with the guy he had been going out with. He didn't mind, who was he to stop them? It was quite lonely though, he didn't have too much to do until Christmas when he'd meet with his parents and his brother. He had to buy presents.
 
The mall had people walking from one side to the other, bags filled with presents. He had been walking for maybe an hour, looking for a present for his mother. The woman liked a lot of things but she never bought anything for herself. She was the normal mom that spent all her money on her children. He felt like he was in debt with her, and searching for a present had never been so hard. After looking for another twenty minutes and realizing he was not getting anywhere saying no to all the things he had seen, he settled for asking his older brother what could be buy. While waiting for an answer he decided it was easier to buy Sungyeol's present: a coffee maker. The one they had broke and it was annoying to see a crying grown up man every morning because he couldn't get a cup of coffee at home.
-
Crashing into people is not his thing, really. People stand in his way when he is walking. After finally buying Sungyeol's new coffee maker and his mom a necklace that reminded him of her, he kept looking for something his dad would actually use that wasn't a t-shirt that would surely go inside his already filled t-shirt closet. He was coming out from one store with way too many Christmas decorations, when he crashed into someone. Why do people keep standing in my way?
 
"You okay?" A voice asked him, making him move his eyes in that direction.
 
"Kim Sunggyu-shi?" The name came from the deepest part of his memories without him even noticing.
 
"Ah, yes... We keep 'running' into each other, I'm sorry."
 
"It's oka-" his phone took his attention. It was his brother calling, surely to help him with the present thing " Ah sorry, I have to answer this, it'll be really fast"
 
"Go ahead" the brown haired man smiled at him showing that it was okay for him to answer, his small eyes getting smaller and completely disappearing.
 
"Boohyun-hyung, yes, I know... I didn't know what should I give her... But I bought- yes yes, I understand, but I alre- we are having dinner with them on the 24th, yes, is Sanghee noona coming? Ok" he looked at the physics student from the corner of his eyes, like making sure he didn't go away. He smiled when he caught sight of the other man looking around with his eyebrows furrowed and his hands inside his pocket. "Ye hyung, okay, I have to leave you," the slightly taller man turned to him when he heard him, smiling when their eyes met "I'm with someone right now... Yes all this time... I know is not respectful! That's was I was trying to end our conversation!!... I bought her something... Yes, thank you anyways, see you then." He hung up and smiled once again at the guy in front before realizing how stupid he was being. What are you? A teenager? His cheeks blushed at the thought of him being so shy all of sudden with someone he had talked to twice.
 
"Buying presents right?" His thoughts were interrupted, and his eyes met the other's.
 
"Yes, I forgot to buy them, so here I am, a few days away from Christmas buying presents."
 
"I'm buying some too, I can't decide though"
 
"Don't worry I've been here for maybe an hour and a half and I only have two presents"
 
"Ah..."
 
The friendly conversation suddenly turned into an awkward silence. Why were they talking again? A yes, they crashed into each other. Maybe this is one of those moments where he should ask the other if he wants a cup of coffee or something... Pfft. Forget it, he can't do that. Maybe it's just... Time to go.
 
"Well, um... I'll be going n-"
 
"Do you want to have a cup of coffee with me?"
 
What? They stood silent after that. Swimming in a pool of their own thoughts. I don't even know him, you are just Kim Sunggyu-shi, the guy that studies physics at the same university I go to. We are not friends, we don't know anything about each other. That's kinda the point in inviting someone to drink something. To know each other. He is looking at you, waiting for an answer, you are taking too long again. Answer, answer, answer! Why am I having this monologue?
 
"Sure"
--
"Sorry about that time at the cafeteria"
 
They were sitting in a cafe inside the mall. After he finally decided to answer and they both let go a bunch of air they didn't know they were holding, Sunggyu took him to this place. Asking him what would he like to later tell the waitress, together with a cup of tea for him. He stopped playing with the sugar in his hand when he heard the other talking to him. He was looking at him with a confused expression. What is he talking about?
 
"That time your friend left you waiting for him after finals?"
 
"Oh, yes yes yes I remember. Don't apologize, it's okay."
 
"I saw you leaving and I didn't stop you."
 
"We didn't know eachother and its okay, you were waiting for you friends right?"
 
"Do we know each other now then?"
 
"What?"
 
"I've seen you two times, I've seen your friend, I crashed into you and we've talked twice... Yet I don't even know your name"
 
"My name? Ah, that was because when I was telling you, your friends came and I couldn't finish"
 
"Right"
 
A few minutes passed and the waitress came back with their orders. The steaming tea was left in front of Sunggyu, followed by a cup of coffee in front of him, and a little jar filled with milk besides it. This is way too awkward.
 
"So, are you going to tell me?"
 
"What?" The guy chuckled and didn't answer. The question coming down in him and making him realize the meaning " Oh! Sorry, oh God, umm... Woohyun, Nam Woohyun"
Why are you acting like this Woohyun?
 
"Woohyun"
 
"Ne?" He looked up at the man whose unreadable eyes were looking at him. He could feel this weird tension around them, or maybe just him? Shivers running up and down his back.
 
More minutes passed with him looking everywhere but at the other guy who looked like he was enjoying his cup of tea like the moment wasn't awkward at all. He fixed his eyes on his own cup filled with coffee. How long have they been sitting in that cafe? It hasn't been that long, maybe 30 minutes? Maybe more...
 
"So your major is psychology?"
 
"Yes, and your physics, right?"
 
The other guy nodded.
"
Um, Kim Sunggyu-shi-"
 
"Just Sunggyu"
 
"Okay, eh, Sunggyu..."
 
"Oh, you are younger right? You can't be older than me, maybe we are the same age?"
 
"I'm 23 years old"
 
"Hyung it is then"
 
"Hyung?"
 
"Yes, I'm 25"
 
"Hyung-nim... Thank you for the cup of coffee"
 
"No problem" he looked amused by the situation, and he just felt like he was being stupid. All nervous because of a guy with controlling small eyes.
 
"Maybe I should go now"
 
"So soon?"
 
"Yes, I'm sorry... I'm really thankful for the coffee, it was nice talking to you too, hyung-nim"
 
"Oh, I thought we could get to spend more time together and talk"
 
"I-I... Sorry" he bowed to his hyung, feeling ashamed.
 
"It's okay, I guess you have other things to do"
 
"No! It's not... It's not that"
 
"Am I really that uncomfortable to be around with?"
 
"No, no, no, I just..."
 
"Don't worry, I'm joking" he chuckled at the sight of the younger with a troubled expression. cute. The two guys started getting up from their seats, leaving the money for their drinks. The younger took his coat and his scarf, the bag with the presents in one hand. He hit his knee with the table, making a way too childish sound.
 
"You okay?" He turned to look at the older looking at him with the amused eyes and a smile
 
"Don't laugh hyung-nim!"
 
"I'm not laughing, I'm just... You are too cute"
 
"W-What?" His cheeks were getting red, together with his nose and probably his ears too. Who is this and where is the confident Nam Woohyun?
They walked to the door and stopped some steps away when they left the place.
 
"Thank you for spending some time with me Woohyun"
 
Thank you, for buying me coffee hyung-nim" he bowed once again before looking at the older guy. They stood there waiting for the other to say 'goodbye' first... A goodbye that never came...
 
"Hyung-nim, do you want to come with me and help me buy the rest of the presents?"
The older looked at him surprised by the question. He was expecting the younger one to go running since he looked so uncomfortable with him. But looking at him now, asking him if he wants to hang out, and who was he to deny the request from such a cute person? 
After some seconds of not receiving an answer he looked down at his hand and then everywhere but at his hyung. All type of negative thoughts filling his head, and being crashed when he heard a chuckle from the older guy, he lifted his head and found the other smiling.
 
"Sure"
 
The rest of the afternoon was spent with them walking from one side to the other looking for his brother's present and maybe something for his sister-in-law. It looked like the older one had to buy presents for older sister and his parents too. Actually he explained the younger that he was looking for good presents when they crashed into each other. The awkward atmosphere was long forgotten, a new one surrounding them all the time they were together. He told the older one about his room-mate who he was sure was the one that made him crash into him the first time the saw each other. He told him that the tall man was studying medicine and was a coffee addict. The older told him about his own room-mate that he didn't get to see that day in the cafeteria, a guy called Myungsoo who was studying business and was way too weird, but a nice guy. He said that they were like brothers.
 
At he end of the day they said their goodbyes and left with a nice day, presents bought and a meeting, or was it a date?
"Let's meet again at the New Year's Eve party. I'll be waiting for you, don't be late dongsaeng."
 
He didn't know why he spent all the following days waiting for the 31st to come.
--
That brings us back to him passing by people as fast as he could. He was late.
It wasn't his fault though! Okay, no... Maybe it did had something to do with the fact that he was behind schedule. But really, it wasn't his fault that his mom suddenly felt like having a family reunion since Boohyun and his now fiancée came home for a 'quick' visit to tell the good news, and he just had to be there picking up some things for his dorm.
 
The family reunion turned into his mom and Sanghee, his soon to be sister-in-law, cooking and making a big dinner for them to celebrate. He was happy for his brother, really, he congratulated them giving each a hug, but did he have to come today to tell them? When he had spent more hours than he would admit trying to choose what to wear that night? To just go back in a rush at 8 PM and change everything once again.
 
He was attracted to men, and women. He had liked girls and boys, but it's been a while since he felt like this. So self-conscious. Wanting to look good for someone he barely knew, but had gotten to like so much in just one day talking.
 
He looked at his clock on his left wrist. 9:30. He was super late. He was a couple of blocks away from the place the party was being held. It was a tradition of the university, so most of the people there would be people from the campus. He'll probably recognize some of his friends. Talking about them, his best friend, the one that should have helped him did not let himself be seen in the whole day. Leaving him with just a text message saying he'll meet him at the party. Stupid Lee Sungyeol. Stupid new boyfriend. 
 
The name of the building made him sigh in relief when he realized he had finally made it. Now he just had to ask where was the party. He came in, opening his coat revealing a white t-shirt and black pants. His hair was messy - in a good way, thank God - the scarf around his neck loosely and falling. He walked around a little bit before finally finding a security guard who kindly helped him.
 
When the elevator's doors opened he stepped in a big reception full of people dressed nicely, not too formal. Jazz music getting to his ears. He stood there for a couple of minutes when someone came and took his coat and scarf, leaving him with an expensive looking cup of what looked like white wine. He looked around looking for a certain small eyes guy. Walking around and greeting some of the people he recognized.
I should have asked for his number or something.
 
It was almost 10:30 and he couldn't find him. He tried looking for Sungyeol too but nothing. He got stuck with some girls and guys he had never seen before. After spending some time with them he excused himself from the unknown conversation and walked to a quieter place, ending in a hallway that was hardly illuminated, gray doors at the end of it with the word 'EXIT' in eye-blinding red lights. Letting go a sigh he passed his hand by his hair and opened two of the buttons of his shirt. Almost immediately he felt his wrist being held and pulled taking him deeper into the hallway. Someone pushed his body to the wall, his back pressed against it. A gasp left his mouth when a hand was pressed beside his face so he could not walk away.
 
"I told you not to be late"
 
 Oh he knew that voice. He would recognize it even though he shouldn't...
 
"H-hyung-nim," he asked carefully,
 
"What took you so long?"
 
"I've been here for almost an hour now, I-I was looking for you"
 
"I know, I saw you" 
 
"I'm sorry I'm late"
 
"I told you that I'd be waiting for you, I told you not to be late"
 
"I'm sorry"
 
The older guy let him go, and took some steps backwards, resting his back on the opposite wall. He looked at him for a few seconds and then a new feeling filled him.
 
"Hyung what were you trying to do?" He was angry... 
 
"I... I'm sorry Woohyun"
 
More minutes passed and they just stood there. The music playing but totally covered by the loud voices talking in the party. What now? Should he be angry? He was, or so he thought so, but he wasn't. He just was... Surprised, and scared? No, well maybe. Someone just took his hand and pulled him into a dark hallway, he couldn't stop himself from thinking something bad was going to happen. 
 
"Woohyun-ah"
 
He looked up at the older guy who was closer, this time. His eyes focused on him, and he couldn't really catch what were they expressing. The same shivers he had at the coffee place now running up and down his back. Why was he feeling like this? The other's eyes made him uncomfortable, made him feel too self-conscious. What is he looking at? Does he look bad? Is there something on his shirt? His face? His hair? More silence followed the next seconds and he had to cut this staring contest, deciding on looking at his now really interesting watch. Just one hour left to midnight. The silence was killing him, it was getting too awkward, and like always he just decided to stop it all and run away. He looked up at the guy again, who looked like he had been thinking deeply in something. He looked flustered yet decided. What was he waiting for anyway? 
 
"Hyung, I think we should go ba-"
 
"Woohyun, I'm sorry" the older guy took one step closer and he could feel his heartbeat increasing. 
 
"What are you talking about?" He was getting nervous, "There's nothing to say sorry for, I mean before you were a little harsh, but it's okay-"
 
"I'm not saying sorry for that Woohyun" 
 
"O-oh, then for... Wha-? Hyung you are a little too close, c-can yo-"
 
"Can you just... Be quiet for a minute?" He said softly and sighed looking down and muttering some words that he caught "You are making this so hard. Just do it"
 
"Are you okay hyung?" The other guy looked up at him again and got closer, his face right in front of his " Ah! Look at the time, maybe we sho-"
 
"I told you to be quiet... Please. C-Can I try...?" 
 
He closed his mouth and waited for the older one to say... Or do whatever he wanted to do. He was curious too, what was his hyung trying to do or say? He had already painted a few possible things that could happen and he felt ashamed that he had thought about them in the first time. He was being pitiful. Imagining things that obviously wouldn't happen. Either way he focused his eyes on the older one that had slowly put his hand pressed on the wall besides his face again. This time getting his face closer, lips slightly separated and his eyes on him. He could feel his breath on his cheek and all of the other things that were happening. His hyung's hand besides his head, the other hand brushing against his hip, the suddenly way too high music making it almost possible to feel it on his back, the voices talking and talking and yet he couldn't make out a single word. All the thoughts cut when all his concentration was focused on the breath that felt really close to his parted lips. He had his eyes closed, in what moment did he even...? He could swear he could feel the other's lips almost touching his and oh, he was expecting them, he felt like he had waited for this since the first moment they met, and then... The other's lips disappeared and the breath wasn't as close as before and he couldn't stop the whine he let go when the moment he didn't know he was waiting for didn't happen. He opened his eyes and met the other guy ones.
 
"We should go back Woohyun"
 
What?! 
He closed his hands, turning them in fists. He was angry now, desperate, and disappointed. He didn't accept this, and for tonight he would stop thinking so much and would reach for what he realized had been craving for.
 
"It's almost midnight and they are going to start the countdown in a few minutes, I'm sorry."
 
The older guy was looking at the other end of the hallway where you could see people gathering in one place to start the countdown for the New Year. He closed his eyes and  muttered a simple 'no' 
 
"What?" The small eyed one was looking at him now. Confusion all over his face.
 
"No" he repeated and opened his eyes again. "What were you trying to do hyung?"
 
"Nothing, just forg-"
 
"No! Tell me what were you trying to do?" He felt so frustrated
 
"Woohyun-ah, it wasn't important, just forget it ever happened. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" the older sighed
 
A couple of minutes passed and someone's voice could be heard, calling everyone to start.
 
"Let's g-"
 
He could think about everything later. It doesn't matter. He wanted this, now. everyone. new year's countdown. He brought his hand close to the other's neck and pulled him closer with force, making his lips crash against each other's. A sigh escaped when he felt his hyung's lips moving against his and his hands resting on his hips and holding him almost painfully hard. His own hands went to the small eyed man's hair, holding it tight, pushing his face softly to get closer. 
 
"Okay everyone, let's start the countdown shall we?" A guy's voice said through the microphone.
 
His hyung pushed his body more and more against the wall and moved his mouth to kiss his jaw. Gasps and elaborated breath left his mouth together with faint murmurs of
'Sunggyu' falling from his opened lips.
 
"9!" Voices screamed 
 
The lips that we're working on his jaw and neck came back to his own almost desperately.
 
"8!"
 
"Sunggyu" 
 
"7!"
 
His hands left the now messy dark brown hair to rest on the other's neck.
 
"6!"
 
The kiss slowly going from violet and desperate to a slower one, softer, caring... Loving.
 
"5!"
 
His hyung's hand leaving his hip to take his cheek
 
"4!"
 
The other's lips saying a soft 'Woohyun' between the kisses
 
"3!"
 
They separated to catch their breaths, pressing their foreheads together
 
"Sunggyu?"
 
"Mmm?"
 
"2!"
 
"I think I like you"
 
"1!"
 
The older one let a little chuckle and smiled at him
 
"Happy new year!"
 
"I like you too Woohyun"
 AN: I just want to apologize for taking so long to send this to StarlightSpirit. Taking two more days than the deadline. For MasterL... I'm sorry. It's kind of messed up. Really crappy story, but I did my best, and I hope you enjoy it<3 Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you, StarlightSpirit, and everyone. Once again I apologize. 
 
StarlightSpirit: This was just too adorable! Woogyu is absolutely precious and the end of this was so cute and kind of y too and the confession and the shopping date and <3