What are YOU doing INSIDE my HEAD?

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

Boa’s POV

But I didn’t care and continue walking. Why did he haveto be in all my classes….the math class was embarrassing enough! And my heart started pumping fast again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Boa’s POV

The next class was history and also in the following classes I tried so hard to avoid him, and he didn’t seem very interesting in me either. That was good...I guess.

School day was over and I walked to the bus stop with Eun-Hye and Yoochun.  Their bus always appears exactly as we arrive there. So I so I always sit alone in the bench. I took out my mp4 to listen to music when I felt a person sit next to me. I turned around and there he was (the new student).

I turned back to look at the street and crossed my legs like in a yoga position.

“A girl shouldn’t sit like that. People from across the street can see your underwear.” He said smirking.

“Yeah sure” I said in an annoyed tone and put my earphones.

I was pretty sure nobody could see anything. My skirt was longer than what the school required and ….WAIT!....was he thinking about seeing my underwear?

I turned to look at him with a mad face when our eyes met again. NOT AGAIN!..,.but yes..

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I walked to the bus stop where Yunho told me we would meet.

There was Boa…(she has the same name as a famous singer that is why I can remember it really clearly)….that is the reason no?...yes…it definitely is

Also I guess she doesn’t have many friends since she was sitting alone.

I sit beside her and look at her black mp4, it was really cool. She turned to look at me,but turned away just as fast. She was sitting in an awkward position for a girl using a skirt.

Skirts ….that made me remember someone….Hyori! . She was my girlfriend in my old school, but our relationship was definitely not based in love or anything like that. The social groups were too important in my old school. Anyway…I better forget about the past.
 

I told Boa “A girl shouldn’t sit like that. People from across the street can see your underwear.”

She didn’t bother to turned around and just say, “Yeah sure” 

I was surprised, but then I noticed that her skirt was pretty long. My bad for telling her that…but how could she dress like that…most of the girls love miniskirts…..like Hyori….

Then she turned around and looked at me with a mad face….she caught me off-guard with my thoughts (she was definitely suspecting that I was a ert or something like that based in my previous comment) when our eyes met and she told me:

“I’m not like other girls you know that like miniskirts” and with that she stood up and walked away.

Of course she was different….how could she know I was thinking exactly about that…

“Jaejoong” Yunho said really loud,almost shouting “let’s go, the bus is here.”

“Oh yes” I replied

When we sat in the bus, I looked through the window. A few steps from the bus stop was Boa listening to music and leaned on a tree. She was like in her own world, like music was all she needed.

She seemed to like music just like me, so I decided to ask Yunho about her.

“Yunho, you know the girl over there?”

“Yes, that is Boa”

“Ah” I said expecting more information, but he just grabbed his guitar and a sheet of music.

“Now that you are here school is going to be funnier, we can create a band and play basketball” Yunho said in an excited tone.

“Sure” I replied in a flat way and with that our conversation ended.

Boa liked music, but….Boa was a singer? She played guitar or piano? My mind was full of questions about her.

 

Boa’s POV

When they finally left my bus came and I sit in one of the last seats. I kept listening to music till I arrive home. I was about to open the door of my house when a song started playing. Gara Gara Go. I freeze in that moment. The only person that appeared in my mind was Jaejoong…(now I know his name after Yunho called him).

Math class, class notes, my big eyes, his smile….AHHHHHHHHHH!......what is going onwith me! I turned down the music…

I entered my house and saw Kyuhyung playing videos games...nothing new….

“Hey dork, your food is in the freezer” he shouted at me

“Ok” I say without even paying attention to being called “dork”

He gave me a strange look, like he was expecting me totalk back at him like always. But I just went to my room. 

I was about to turn on the radio when I remember…tomorrow I have music class.

I love that class even though most of the time I fail the examinations.

I wish I can play the guitar as beautiful as Yunho does. He had tried to teach me but it was the same with Yoochun trying to teach me how to paint.  Also, I can’t sing as I do when I am in my room alone. Í get so nervous that my voice is cracked and out of tune.

But this time I really wanted to pass. I lack confidence...but this time I’m going to succeed. I will practice really hard.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Yunho and I arrived at the club where other musicians wereplaying a variety of instruments. Yunho and I started to play some random songs. We talk with some people and agreed to perform this weekend at the club. Everything happened so fast during that hour that we were at the club. Maybe my mind was not really inthat place…but where was itthen…

On my way home I put my earphones and started listening music. I decided to look at my schedule and I noticed that the next day I have music class.  It was a great opportunity to answer all my questions since I have the same classes as Boa.

Why everything that relates to music led me to think of Boa?

Boa, Boa what are you doing inside my head?...I started singing in a low voice.

End of POV