Love is a STRANGE and FUNNY thing

The Melody of a Possibility

(BoA - Love Letter – Instrumental http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1nhr3I_Eq0)

Boa’s POV                   

Walking through the streets of London I looked up to the sky.

There were many stars that twinkled and I was relieved that I had finished everything I had to do.

I was happy with my grades, I loved my cooking class and I started working on a clothing store

in which I could learn more about fashion.

It was a calm night for me, but people around me were running from place to place….

because another weekend had arrived and even though I wasn’t as excited to go to a party,

staying at home was a sure call for depression.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The three of us entered the disco. It was full of people dancing with the loud music on the background.

I wasn’t in the mood for dancing and with my sunbae, we just went to sit.

Younha on the contrary found a partner easily and started dancing.

As time went by and with some alcohol in my veins I decided that it was time to enjoy the party.

I went to dance with my sunbae and Younha joined us.

 

Geun Suk´s POV

We were having fun on the dance floor, but since I had to do many things during the day I was tired and decided to take a break. The girls stayed on the dance floor dancing happily.

A group of guys entered the dance floor while I was leaving and one of them approached Boa.

She just looked at him and got close to Younha.

She seemed uncomfortable because he kept coming closer so I returned and put my arm around her waist

and pulled her closer to me.

She looked at me in shock, but I gave her a sign and I guessed she understood and stayed still.

The guy went away maybe thinking I was her boyfriend and as soon as he left she excused herself to go to the bathroom.

She was always like that when a guy approached her…she was only friendly when I introduced her to my male friends,

but when she tried to date them she ended only being friends with them…nothing more…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Boa´s POV

We returned home singing happily.

I didn’t want them to notice that I was worried about everything that had happened tonight.

Why couldn’t I let that guy dance with me?

He seemed like a nice person….it was just that… sigh…

I had been in London a long time but I only made few friends…

I was too busy occupying my time in studying and working that I didn’t let myself have a bigger social group.

But the few friends I had were the best…specially Geun Suk…

I was shocked when he put his arm around my waist. I knew it was to protect me from the guy that was near,

but it reminded me of Jae.

 

Tok tok

“Come in.”

“Boa, you are still awake. Are you ok? After we left the party, you seemed kind of worried.”

“I’m fine Younha, but thanks for asking.” I put on my best smile.

“Ok then…..goodnight Boa…” She said smiling.

Fine……I was fine……..it was just a memory that was hunting me……

I went to sleep trying to think about the project I had to present.

“Present, the present is all that matters” my mind tried to convince myself.

And also I recalled what Geun Suk sunbae told me when we first became friends…

“You are here to achieve your dreams, to study hard and succeed. If you don’t take advantage of this and try to be happy,

it wasn’t worthy to leave everything behind.”

So I had to give my best……

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I arrived home like a zombie…It was one of the most tiring days of my life.

I had many classes and worked until the store closed.

I went to the rooftop and sat on the floor.

The sky was full of stars once again, but the wind was strong carrying some leaves…

“Byul…” Jae’s voice echoed in the air…as I closed my eyes.

“How are you, Jae?... I hope you are ok…I hope you are happy…” I said softly looking to the sky once more.

My life wasn’t miserable…it was just that I had the feeling that a part of my life was missing…

I tried to think that it was because of guilt, sadness, loneliness…

But in the end I just knew that even with almost three years in London… I was still in love with Jae…

“Boa…” I smiled imagining him calling my name…

But when I felt a hand on my shoulder I knew it wasn’t him…

“Sunbae…”

“Put this on…it’s cold here…” he said wrapping me with a blanket.

“Thanks…” I said and looked at the sky again.

“Wishing on a star?” He asked me sitting beside me.

I knew it wasn’t what he was trying to say.

In fact he knew a lot about me…

And he also confessed to me many things…

Our stories were similar and that is why I always feel like he understood me…

so I just let myself tell him everything I was going trough.

“Do you still love her?”

He sighed.

“You were his star, weren’t you?”

I smiled a bit.

“It has been more than 5 years that you don’t know anything about her…do you think she is still waiting for you somewhere?”

He looked to the sky.

“It is almost three years now…and there isn’t a day that you don’t mention him.

Do you think it’s that easy to forget your first love?”

I bit my lip.

“Are we wasting our lives by thinking on a lost love?”

“Lost love…do you think you lost him?”

“It ‘s going to be three years…do you think he is still in love with me and that she hasn’t forgotten about you?”

“You are pessimistic sometimes….We love them….we let them go…

but that didn’t mean we didn’t love them and they know that.

We didn’t fall like fools for someone who isn’t worthy of out love, right?”

I sighed.

“I hurt him so much…I let him go…It was my decision…but the most important thing is his happiness right?”

“Exactly…you once asked me what if I found that she has moved on and has a new boyfriend…well…

it will hurt more than now…but that is the only thing that will finally heal my heart…the day I see her happy…

and for you it’s the same…We really love them, don’t we?”

 

I smiled. I always ended smiling when our conversations turned like that.

No nods, only smiles, half answers, half questions…we really understood each other…

“Thank you sunbae…” I said hugging him. “….please don’t leave me alone in this…”

He hugged me back. “You know we are together in this…we will also fight for our happiness…”

 He broke the hug and ruffled my hair.

“When you remember you smile and at the same time you are sad. You don’t know if the memories are good or bad.

It’s strange and funny, no?”

“Yes….” I sad smiling. “Always?”

“Only when is real…yours is real no?”

My smile grew bigger.

“Good…because for me too…my love is strange and funny…”

“Yes…such a strange and funny thing…”

End of POV

.................................................................................................

(A/N) New Chapter! XD

Well, I hope now you know more about Boa and Geun Suk's relationship....