Jealous MUCH? PART II

The Melody of a Possibility

(SHINee-Juliette http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14G4q_UV1M)

Boa´s POV

I went to the music club on the afternoon.

I was smiling all the way, but as soon as I entered I faced an angry Seul gi that walked away.

She was talking aloud, but she was so angry that I barely understood…just some insults to some girl or something like that.

I continued walking without asking thinking that maybe she fought with Yunho.

I looked for Jae in the music room, but I didn’t find him there.

Suddenly I heard music coming from the practice room and I thought my friends were there so I ran there…..

but when I opened the door I saw two girls dancing in front of two stupidly smiling guys….:

Yunho and JAEJOONG!

Yunho had been making a casting for new dancers for his crew, but why did he have to involve Jae in it?

One of the girls had the tightest pair of jeans that existed on this Earth and the other wore a tank top that barely covered her….

I was MAD! They were dancing TOO CLOSE to them….TOO CLOSE …TO JAE!

If they thought he was single and they could flirt with him….I was going to prove them wrong!

 

Jae’s POV

I was getting uncomfortable. The girls weren’t dancers….that was obvious…..they just ‘danced’ in a seductive way to us…..

They weren’t ugly…but their attitude proved them as easy girls….

I told Yunho that I didn’t approve them as dancers and he agreed.

But anyways we didn’t stop them…it was funny seeing them trying to flirt with us in order to enter the dance crew.

We were still smiling at that fact when some one pulled me by my collar and kissed me.

I was completely shocked.

My eyes grew bigger and I saw Boa kissing me in a passionate way….it seemed like she wanted to eat my face.

As soon as I recovered from the shock I responded to the kiss, but she broke it and turned to smirk to the girls.

Then she put my arm around her waist.

For a moment I had totally forgot that there were other people in the room.

So…that was the reason…..I really wanted to laugh at her reaction…..but at the same time she looked really hot jealous…

and if she was going to kiss me like that when she was jealous….

Before Yunho could say a word, “Bye Yunho…” Boa said….

Then she pulled me by my arm to the door.

“You already know my vote….bye…” I said almost exiting the room….

Then a smiled appeared on my face….she looked so pissed off….

“Why are you smiling?” she asked angrily and my smile grew bigger.

“Because I love my jealous girlfriend…”


“I am not….” She started saying while blushing..

I was about to more when she said…

“Well, in fact I AM…..those girls were too close and I can‘t believe….”

 

Boa’s POV

I was going to hide the fact that I was jealous but why??....

Jae had to know that I didn’t approve that he was being the jury in that stupid casting!....

“Well, in fact I AM…..those girls were too close and I can‘t believe Yunho made you participate in…mmfff..”

and finally Jae shut up my big mouth with a sweet kiss…..

“You are blushing again…..because of me….” He said smirking.

He was so full of himself…so I decided to .

“Well yes…but when Donghae kissed me I felt my cheeks even redder…..why do you think that happened?” I said like a kid.

He face turned serious. “What?”

“Do you want me to repeat it?” I said and smirked.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

“Did you kiss Donghae?” He said almost shouting.

“No…” he sighed “…he kissed me.” I said.

I was about to laugh like crazy seeing the changes on his face…the expressions were priceless.

But as the lucky day I had been having, Donghae appeared waving hello to us.

I could bet Jae almost killed him just by looking at him.

“Jae….” I said in serene voice.

“What…?” he said in a husky voice.

“It´s all a lie…we didn’t kiss…”I said and bit my lip.

He grabbed my hand and approached Donghae.

“Hi Donghae…” he said in a completely different tone from before…almost too cheerful.

“Hi Jaejoong, hi Boa, are you going to play in the club´s concert this weekend?” he asked.

I nodded, but Jae pulled me by my waist and said.

“Yes, MY girlfriend and I are going to play some songs this weekend.”

Donghae looked a little shock from Jae´s sudden action, but he just smiled and said.

“Ok then, see you around.”

I smiled in embarrassment until he disappeared from our sight.

“Hey…I think you scared him…” I said pushing Jaejoong that seemed to be out of this world looking at the space in front of us.

“Good then.” He said.

I looked at him with questioning face.

“Let´s go to eat, I´m hungry…” He suddenly said.

“Hey Jae, I mean it….everything was a lie….” I said, because he was still acting weird.

“Hummm…then I should tell you that it is a lie that I kissed Sandara….” He said and started walking away.

“WHAT??!!!....Jaejoong you better explain what you meant just now!”

I said following him.

He started running to the entrance laughing.

I started laughing too. That boyfriend of mine was so weird…

But before I dropped the subject I was going to make sure that that was a joke like mine or

Sandara was going to be in serious problems….

End of POV