ONE last QUESTION

The Melody of a Possibility

Boa’s POV

Our last day of classes this year finally arrived.

I had to go to the art department to meet Yoochun. He had been helping me improve my painting skills….because recently I have been involved in the art department.

“Hi, Yoochun!”

“Hi, Boa….I’m thinking of a new idea for a painting.”

I just smiled. Everyday he has a new idea…

“So, Boa…now you want to defeat Yoochun in his own ground?” Yunho suddenly appeared grinning.

“What?” I was surprised by his sudden appearance.

“Now you sing, like Junsu, dance, like me and now you want to paint like Yoochun?...

Who is missing on that list?”

Oh Changmin is coming over….I need to talk to him.

“Changmin!”

“Now, you want to beat the nerdy one too?....Boa you can do that!”

What the heck was he talking about?….I needed to talk to Changmin because I couldn’t  stand the cold war between us…..

“Bye guys….see you later!” I said running towards Changmin.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Chagmin’s POV

‘We are going to visit your cousins in America’

Am I going to America….like my father told me?

It’s just for a month, but this summer will be colder without Boa…..

Even though she keeps avoiding me…..or maybe I’m avoiding her?

I really don’t know….but every time I tried to talk to her; she is with Jaejoong or the other guys…

Its been a long time since we sat here alone…..yes, our precious back stairs…..

She seemed so far away…..I guess leaving for a while would calm down my feelings….

“Changmin!” suddenly a voice called my name.

I turned around to see Boa…..

She hugged me from behind…..

I didn’t know what to say…. She seemed to notice that I was uncomfortable.

“Changmin….” She sat next to me. “….we need to stop being like this…we are friends you know?….but why do I feel like we are so far away from each other?”

Maybe she was asking to the wrong person…..

But for me, yes we were friends….and only that…..that is why we felt so apart…..

“Let's hang out….maybe to the carnival in the park tomorrow.”

As always she thought that just by hanging out we will be able to fix everything…..

But I don’t think I will be able to see her happy with Jaejoong….

They have spent all this year together…..and I can almost be sure they like each other, even though they say they are only friends…..

“Just the two of us!” she suddenly said.

I think I heard wrong….just the two of us?

“It’s okay, right?.....tomorrow at the carnival…just us!....it will be fun!”

She stood up and went downstairs.

I was more confused than ever…..just the two of us?.....like a date??

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

THE NEXT DAY

Boa’s POV

“Changmin, hurry up!” he was walking so slowly…..I guess he was excited by the variety of food there.

“I’m coming!” he said with his mouth full of biscuits.

There were so many things to do at the carnival …..The hall of mirrors, the wheel, and the games….it seemed so fun!

After spending all day at the carnival with Changmin, I don’t know how many times we stopped to eat something…but the candies and cookies were yummy!

 

Changmin’s POV

I had so much fun with Boa today…..but for some moments I could feel her mind, and mostly her heart weren’t with me……

If only she could have told me what to do….

If I had to get her the moon, the stars, to show her how much I love her……

I guess she will never tell me if I don’t confess to her…..I’m so stupid, but I guess I already lost my chance.

Today I tried to bring her the whole world….everything she asked for….

But that wasn’t the world she wanted….

I never thought that I would loose my mind for someone like I have lost it for her….

I have been living with the fear of loosing her, trying to hold on to her with the excuse of being friends, but today I felt that the gap between us has grown bigger…..

Especially today I have realized that with me, she is not truly happy…..as she said…we are friends….only that…..

When I tried to look into her eyes, I never see me…..

Today when we were on the roof of the small store looking at the fireworks….

I asked her a lot of questions and she answered them quickly without thinking….

So I decided to make her one last question….

I was so afraid of her answer, but it was really important…so I just breathed deeply and asked her.

“Who is in your heart?”

End of POV