The FEAR of facing what´s OBVIOUS

The Melody of a Possibility

(Ting Jian (Heard)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yORVXhosedU)

Previous Chapter

NO ONE POV

“Are you like this because of me?...babo!” Boa thought while they were heading his home in the taxi.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Boa´s POV

We were heading home in the taxi and he had his head on my shoulder.

He was whispering words that I didn’t understand, but some tears where rolling down his cheeks.
 

He seemed so pitiful. My heart was aching and I just ended realizing that my tears were falling too.

I decided to look for his keys since we were near his house.

I found them in his pant pocket, but when I pulled them out, the necklace he gave me before was attached to it. I just gasped.

I hold onto it and started sobbing. All of this was wrong…..

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When we reached his house, he was too heavy for me to climb the stairs. So we just remained in the dance room.

I sighed. The room was full of memories.

I found a couch at the end of the room and I left Jae lying there. Next to it was a table with his laptop.

It was on, so I just move the mouse and what I saw shocked me. He had an amazing quantity of videos.

He had been watching one before going to the party.

I sat on the edge of the couch and decided to continue watching the video.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

VIDEO

“Jae, be careful, if you destroy one of the paintings, Yoochun is going to kill you.”

“Ok, that is why I think the art room is boring.” Jae said pouting.

“What?” Boa asked in surprised.

“People just sit and paint …..I want to play with the paints.”

“You are such a kid Jae.” Boa said and chuckled.

Suddenly he grabbed a can of paint and with a brush started spreading the paint in the air.

“Stop Jae! Yoochun is going to kill you!” she said covering the painting with her body.

Then he moved to the table that was near the door and did the same.

“Jaejoong no! my drafts are there! STOP!”

He kept laughing.

“Oh! What is that red light?.....Your camera? OH! You know what I am going to do with it?” she started running to grab the camera.

“NO BOA!” Jae said running to her.

“Jae…!”

And her face smiling was the last scene the camera record of that moment.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Boa´s POV

I held the necklace that was in my hand tighter as more tears started falling.

I sent a message to Kyuhyung to tell him I wasn’t going home and I just sat beside Jae his head on my lap.

With one of my hands I started caressing his head and then I grabbed his hand with the necklace between our hands.

“We were so happy, you know…?” I whispered to him.

He moved a little bit.

“I take that as a yes…I regret so much leaving you. Even when I can reach my supposedly dream in London, without you I will never be happy.”

With that I just leaned my head on the couch and fell sleep.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong´s POV

I woke up and my head was hurting so much I wasn’t able to open my eyes completely.

When I managed to sit down, I looked around.

I was surprised to be in the dance room, because I didn’t remember how I got there, but the most shocking thing was that Boa was there.

She was sleeping on the couch. I sighed.

She looked so tired and sad. Then I remembered that I got drunk the day before.

She must have been the one to bring me home.

I got close and wanted to kiss her…..but what if she hated me?

She once said to me, she didn’t like people that got drunk… and then I remembered that she was going to leave again with that guy…

The necklace I gave her was on the floor. I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. How did it ended there?...

I laid her on the couch since she had fallen asleep sitting down and went upstairs to take a bath.

I found my mother also sleeping so I decided to made breakfast for us after my headache decreased.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Boa….” I said entering the dance room with a tray of food.

But she wasn’t there.

I looked at my laptop that was advising me of the low battery and when I looked closely I noticed she had been watching the videos…..our videos…..

I held the necklace…..was it really the end?....I  finally saw her after three years…..

but the necklace was on the floor, was it a sign?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Boa´s POV

I woke up and Jae wasn’t there. I could hear noises upstairs so I guessed it was him.

I saw a little video on his computer waiting for him, but he wasn´t coming down. I started panicking.

What if he was mad at me? If he was with that girl now and hated me for leaving and coming back?

What if he really meant the words of the song and was asking me to leave???

I just left and went to my house.

There I took a bath and changed my clothes.

“Boa….” Kyuhyung appeared and waved at me.

“Hi” I said sitting on the couch of the living room.

“What are you going to do?”

“AH?” My sad expression turned to a curious one.

“Geun Suk told me…”

Aish! Geun Suk sunbae….why did you have to tell him? Now my oppa and my sunbae were going to get in this…

“Don’t look at me like that!....you have been suffering all this time….tell him to forgive you…

I know you still love him and he loves you too!”

“Kyuhyung….what if he doesn’t?...if he hates me? I saw him with another girl…”

Suddenly I felt being pulled outside. Kyuhyung pulled me until we reached Jae´s house.

DING DONG

“Yes?” Jaejoong said as he opened the door. He looked shocked at us.

“Boa wants to say something to you.” Kyuhyung said leaving me dumfounded.

“Said it now!” he whispered to me.

I breathed deeply……I have to say everything to him …but I wasn’t ready…

I didn’t want a rejection…but I didn’t want to keep suffering with my feelings…

If he had moved on…I had to accept it…

“Jae….I….”

End of POV