Welcome back

The Melody of a Possibility

Changmin´s POV

The flight to Korea was long and I thought a lot about how to face Boa.

I really don’t understand how she could have changed my life so much.

Before I was only like a ghost walking in the hallways of the school,

but when we became friends she made me feel important.

She understood me, and that I was different from others.

My sense of humor and why did I study so hard.

I have always planned to study in America and now she is the main reason I´m going to do it.

I have decided to leave again after a short time in Korea, to continue my studies in America.

When I close my eyes I can´t see her anymore,

even though I still miss her and the memories of her still make me sad I tried to overcome these feeling each day.

I decided to leave in the first place to forget her, but when I realized that my heart still beat so hard every time I thought about her,

I knew it wasn’t the right time.

Now I feel better, even though I know that nothing will be the same,

because she is with Jaejoong, I don’t feel as bad as before.

I will be happy if she is happy.

 

 

Boa´s POV

“Jaejoong! EAT!!”

He is so mean…..I cook for him, but he isn’t willing to try my food.

“Hey! I won´t eat that!......you told me that you didn’t know how to cook, I don’t want to get sick!”

“I´m your girlfriend! You should be nice to me!”

He ran away with his mouth closed.

“There is no one who would like to try my food? “ I asked to the air.

“Changmin……” he said.

“Changmin?....oh, of course! BUT HE IS NOT HERE!”

Jae approached me and turned me around and there he was, standing at the door of the music club.

“CHANGMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted and hugged him.

 

 

Changmin´s POV

That hug. The hug I missed so much. I hugged her, like it was the first and the last time.

“Hi Boa.”

“I have so many things to tell you!” she said happily.

I smiled. She seemed so happy…… she wasn’t feeling uncomfortable with me like before.

“Jaejoong and I…”

“Congratulations…” I said. I didn’t want to hear her saying that they were together…..

“Oh… so you know that we will be performing at the school recital at the beginning of the year!”

WHAT?

“That´s great…” I said without knowing what we were talking about.

Suddenly Jaejoong approached me.

“Welcome back. Soon the classes will start. You surely had nice vacations in America.”

“Yes, it´s an awesome place, but I won´t be staying for the school year.”

“WHAT???!?!?!?!” Boa shouted.

“Well, I will just stay until the semester in America begins.”

“OH… Changmin, then you should try my food before you leave.” Boa said proudly and left the place, I guess to bring more food.

Jaejoong followed her, but before he whispered to me.  “Don´t eat that if you want to live.”

“I heard you Jaejoong!” a sudden shout was heard from the other room.

I just smiled. They were such a cute couple. I´m glad Boa is so happy. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Boa´s POV

The school year started as always. Except for the recital that Jae and I participate in.

But apart from that everything is the same; we still tease each other, laugh like crazy, dance, sing, and play music.

Yes, everything is about music with Jae and I know that is the way he expresses his love for everything and to everyone.

He had been thinking of becoming a song writer.

He is so good at writing lyrics….even when he just reads the words, his melodious voice dazzles me.

I can stay all day just looking at him composing…he looks so focused in his work…..

And because next year will be our last year at school, thinking about careers is important.

I have been thinking about fashion designing. Since I met Jae´s aunt I started liking it.

Even though I wasn’t the most fashionable person, she gave some advices that I have been following.

On the other hand, Changmin stayed here for one month.

He told me he became popular at his school in America, contrary to the shy guy here.

But a part of him remained the same…he still had that big appetite….

And all this time we became closer again…I really missed him….and no more awkwardness, finally….

Also he had matured a lot. He seemed so convinced about his studies in America that he almost convinced me.

Study abroad……a great opportunity isn’t it?

But for now, I am fine here….I have everything I need….

My family, friends and Jae…..yes, everything I need…..

I’m so happy now…..

End of POV

....................................................................................................................................

(A/N)

Well...new chapter...and Changmin is back!
Even if you think it was a short return....
many things happened while he was in Korea.
Just wait...because he is going to be a really important character that will change many things......


THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!