Do I really want to go?.......

The Melody of a Possibility

Boa´s POV

“How was your exam?” Changmin asked me.

I realized that he talked much more by phone than to your face…..

But I´m lucky to have such a good friend like him.

He had been helping me with my application to a scholarship in a university in London, and has also helped me practice my English……

“Good, I guess…..I really don’t know…..there are many exams…..I don’t know if I will obtain the scholarship….” I said to him in a sad tone.

“You are awesome, of course you will win that scholarship and I will visit you someday in London.”

“Boa!” Kyuhyung called me.

“Hey Changmin, I gotta go, my oppa is calling me. We talk tomorrow. Bye!”

“Bye Boa…don’t forget to tell me the results.”

I hung up and run downstairs. Kyuhyung only pointed to the living room.

“HI JAE!” I shouted and sat beside my boyfriend on the couch.

“Talking on the phone again?” he asked me.

I nodded.

“With Changmin? You talk a lot with him lately.” he asked in an annoyed tone.

I nodded and smiled warmly at him.

He looked kind of mad, and I was afraid he would ask more questions so I decided to change the topic.

“Ready for our date?” 

He calmed down, smiled and nodded.

I held his hand and he kissed my forehead.

I haven’t told Jae anything about studying in London yet…..

Well……. I was not sure if I was going to enter…so why worry him?……

I mentioned once that I would like to study abroad and Jae said that it was great…..

that I should follow my dreams….but that was when we were only friends…..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jaejoong´s POV

 She was hiding something from me. I knew it. I felt it.

She was acting weird and talking a lot with Changmin.

Is not that I was jealous…..well maybe yes, but she didn’t answer my questions about the subject and that made me more curious.

“Boa, this is our last year at school, you are thinking what you are going to study next?”

“Jae, I already told you, I will study fashion design.” She said hitting me with her elbow.

“Oh, that´s right. In what university? Maybe we can study in the same.”

“You tell me, and maybe we can study together.” She answered turning to look to the window of her living room.

She was avoiding my questions like that. I was starting to get worried, but I didn’t want to put pressure on her.

I guessed she would tell me when she was ready.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Boa’s POV

We went to the soccer field since Junsu was going to play one of the ‘most important games of his life’…..

yeah…he said that for every game…..

Yes….our date was to go to see a soccer game….it was fun for us so we didn’t mind…

Many girls were shouting Junsu’s name….I guessed that was what he liked in the soccer field apart from the game itself.

We sat on the bench and started watching the game.

We bought cookies and coke near the place so we were eating during the game.

When our hands touched when we tried to pick the same cookie I looked at him and he smiled, picked the cookie,

put it in my mouth and then grabbed my hand.

Everything so simple, so sweet and lovely…………our love was like that……..

And I hoped it would stay like that…..so I asked myself what would happen if I left???


I would miss moments like this….

The future seemed so far, but it started at every second that passed…so how I could I be sure our love would last FOREVER…?

Another word so hard to describe…..

I wished that we could stay like that……..but the future was chasing us…

and soon our teenagers’ year would end and what would happen to us?
 

The loved in my heart was unchangeable, but could he wait for me to be fully prepared to face the future with him…..

I didn’t want to feel less or just stay with what would have happened if……

“Boa….”

“Hmm…” I answered getting out of my own world.

“The game is over….lets go to meet the others…”

We stood up and he put his arm around my waist.

I smiled at him.

We approached the others and Junsu invited us to celebrate in his house…invitation we gladly accepted.

When we arrived I saw all my friends and some new people….small celebration no?

But I loved it.

Eunhye suddenly appeared with a new group of people, Yunho and Seulgi were dancing all the time,

Yoochun flirting with some girls and Junsu’s laugh could be heard all night.

Jae and me….?........

Well………it was funny to make jokes to others and Jae and his ‘LOVELY’ camera recording the angry faces that the others make……

I had the time of my life and it made me think…………

Do I really want to go?.......

 

End of POV