MAYBE I just had to MOVE ON

The Melody of a Possibility

 

(Fly To The Sky - My Angel (Female Version) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oKUT9Po2Fs)

Boa´s POV

 

I sobbed slightly on my way out of the airport.

My sunbae just put his arm around my shoulder and hugged me close.

“This is why I brought you here. It’s time to face everything. It’s time to love or let go. So it’s time to be strong.”

We walked out and before I said goodbye to my sunbae my mother approached me.

“Hurry up Boa…your friends couldn’t come because they organized a welcome party for you at the music club.”

I smiled weakly and looked at Geun Suk.

“OH! Your friend can go too.” She said looking at him.

“Geun Suk sunbae…will you go?” I asked, more like pleading.

“First, I will go to see my parents and later I will go to your house to pick you.”

“Thanks…” I said and smiled.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

AT THE PARTY

“Boa unnie!” Eunhye appeared smiling.

I smiled back. Suddenly I noticed she was holding hands with Yoochun.

“Eunhye, you and Yoochun?”

She blushed and nodded.

“Congratulations!” I said happily.

They were a great couple. I remembered when she used to call me to complain about her ex boyfriend….

but Yoochun was really good to her….such a romantic guy, just her type…..

“Boa!!!!” I heard a squeaky voice calling my name, and I knew who it was.

“Junsu!” I said waving at him. He was with a girl.

“Boa, I……, hey! Stop looking at Liyin as if she was an alien!”

I laughed. “Is she your girlfriend?” I asked still smiling.

He nodded and she introduced herself. She was as cheerful as him. So cute!

Suddenly Yunho and Seulgi entered. They had been a couple even before I left to London, their relationship seemed really serious.

Seulgi hugged me tight and I just couldn’t stop smiling.

I was glad everyone was so happy and had organized a party for me.

But I felt uneasy. There were many people in the place including my close friends and some dancers and singers from the club.

But the person that I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to face at the moment appeared at the door…and he was not alone.

Geun Suk sunbae had been answering a phone call, but he quickly came to my side as soon Jaejoong appeared.

He introduced himself to my friends because I was frozen in my position.

“Boa…”Jae said softly standing in front of us.

I gulped.

“Hi Jaejoong…” I said uncomfortably looking down, but I didn’t miss the clinging girl that was pulling him by his arm.

“…” He kept looking at me.

“…” I looked up at him.

“Hi Hye Bin.” Yunho suddenly spoke breaking the silence that was growing with each second.

She said hi and pulled Jaejoong away, as if I wasn’t there.

I bit my lip, but I felt Geun Suk´s arms on my shoulders as he whispered.

“Calm down, breath, everything is ok. I´m here with you.”

But for me nothing was ok…

Who was that girl?

Why he was letting her pull him everywhere?

Was she…

I sighed.

Maybe she was…

I felt tears forming on my eyes.

Even Yunho knew her.

And no one said anything and just split around the place.

“I am happy if you are happy…” I said softly looking at Jae walking with the girl to the other side of the room.

I rubbed my eyes to stop them from tearing and went with Geun Suk to sit.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Jaejoong´s POV

(Big Bang - Haru Haru http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xY9Q0Jjt5w)

That crazy girl didn’t let me talk to Boa…

But was I really ready to talk to her?

She just sat with the guy she came from London…

I wasn’t planning to come after I saw her at the airport, but Yunho insisted and Hye Bin pulled me just because she liked parties.

After she left to dance like crazy I just sat down near the bar created specially for this party.

Everyone seemed so happy that Boa had returned.

I was happy…it was just that…everything had changed…

I sat on the bench of the bar and asked for a drink.

“I guess it’s going to be the second time I´m going to get drunk…… and for the same girl.” I said sighing before I started drinking.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Hours passed and I saw Boa dancing with all of our friends.

I really wanted to talk to her, but every time she went to sit that guy was by her side.

“Jae cutie….are you ok?” Hye Bin suddenly approached me.

“Leave me alone!” I shouted to her.

“You know I´m getting tired of your attitude. All this week you have been like that! You are not cute anymore!”

I had enough of her too.

“Well if you dislike me that much, you can leave! No one invited you, and we are not even a couple!”

She hit the floor with her foot and left angrily.

I didn’t want to be that harsh, but I guess the alcohol was making some effects in my body.

Even though I was in that state I decided to go talk to Boa.

I wanted her to tell me that she hadn’t forgotten about me, that she felt the same as before.

But when I reached her table she was talking to the guy, and I just listened from the back.

My head was spinning but I tried my best to understand what they were saying.

“We are going to return to London after two weeks no matter what…” I felt pain on my heart.

Return to London no matter what…

“Nothing stopped you before and nothing is going to stop you now. You know I’m with you and you know that I love you…”

I almost shouted at hearing those words…

I couldn’t even say a word…I had realized that I was too drunk to understand everything, but when Boa started talking I tried to focus…

“You are the best. I love so much. You have been my support during this whole time…” she said and they hugged each other.

I gasped and stayed there, tears forming in my eyes. Did that mean they were a couple?....

That she forgot about our love?

Tears started falling.

I couldn’t believe it…Maybe I just had to move on.

Maybe a long time ago she had forgotten about me and I was just denying the truth.

In that moment I knew it was just the end of my love.

I had kept my hopes all this time, because when she left she never denied she loved me, but she said she loved him…

Not me anymore…

 

Boa’s POV

I was sitting with my sunbae drinking and eating when suddenly he turned serious.

“Boa…I hope you are enjoying this party. Your friends here are so nice too. But you know you can’t stop avoiding him or the subject…so I guess I just need to say this before you face him.”

I bit my lip. I knew he cared for me and I he supported me in every decision I made, but he wanted me to be strong and independent too.

“Whatever happens during this trip, I hope you take it like a lesson. We are going to return to London after two weeks no matter what…You are going to finish your studies and accomplish all your dreams. You already are on the way, nothing stopped you before and nothing is going to stop you now. You know I’m with you and you know that I love you… You are like my little sister and I have seen you going through a lot. So don’t give up now.” He said smiling at me.

I smiled with some tears forming in my eyes.

“Thanks sunbae, you are the best. I love so much. You have been my support during this whole time…You were like the brother I left here and I will return with you and will work hard for my dreams.” I said and we shared a hug.

 

NO ONE POV

After the hug Geun-suk left to answer his phone, and when Boa was left alone Jaejoong approached her almost falling and continued singing the song that was playing in the party at the moment.

“Don´t look back, just leave. Don’t look for me again, just move on. I don’t regret loving you so; just go taking the good memories.” At the end he was almost shouting…

“I can bear it in some way…I can stand in…” now he was sobbing…..

Boa was scared seeing him in that state. She had never seen Jaejoong drunk and he looked so pitiful in that state.

“…day by day, I become dull.”

Then he fell on Boa´s shoulders and she almost tumbled.

Luckily Yunho appeared and saved the situation.

“Not again.” He said and sighed.

“Again?” Boa asked concerned.

He sighed.

“When you left he drank like this too…” he said softly.

She felt a big pain in her heart and bit her lip. Jaejoong looked completely different from the one she met, he used to be happy and optimistic, but now he was drunk, and even his beautiful voice was cracked and sad. 

“I´m going to take him home.” She said.

Yunho tried to convince her to stay and that he would take care of Jae, but she refused.

“Are you like this because of me?...babo!” Boa thought while they were heading to his home in the taxi.

End of POV 

...................................................................................................

(A/N) I hope you liked the chapter....!