JOONGIE!.....you used me……PART II

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

Boa´s POV

Tears started flowing….

I started running….running without looking back…..

But I heard his distant voice calling me……

“BOA!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Jaejoong´s POV

 

“Aish” I sat on the couch at the end of the dance room.

 

Why did Hyori have to appear again in my life!!?!?!?....

 

I tried to talk to Boa these last couple of days, but she didn’t answer her phone…

 

And the idea of going to her house disappeared when the image of her brother appeared…

he would definitely hit me….

 

But I kept thinking of when I do get the chance to talk to her……what I was supposed to say?

 

I accepted that I approached her because I knew she could be an excellent music partner…

But…..there was something more….

 

In my old school I was different…just a simple boy…..

I always loved music and I just had one friend….Hyun Joong, who had the same passion for music…..

but when he left to Japan, I was alone….

 

Since I was a shy guy...when all the things that happened with Hyori and her brother…

I didn’t defend myself and let everyone take advantage of me….

 

But there is one thing that I always feel confused about…..

I went unnoticed by the world until Hyori looked at me….

She found something special in me…..but she used it to destroy me….

I tried to avoid her all the time, but she looked for me…..

 

And at the moment she appeared again……

She came back with the entire boyfriend problem with her…..

But I was tired of it….I had to get over it...completely….

 

But with what???......Music…..

The beautiful creation that moved my world…

The only way that I could face the world….that I could express how I felt…..

When all the torture started, it seemed so far away….

I didn’t have enough strength to even play music….

I compose many songs…but they only depressed me more….

Hyori was always smiling…not even thinking about my misery.

 

But when I changed schools, I started living the life I wanted…..with new friends….with my love…

and when I thought everything was better than ever….

My past haunted me again…..

I felt in the dark again……

Because Boa thought everything was a lie…..

Because my shinning star was hiding from me….

Because I couldn’t explain to her…..

Because I tried to be truthful with her…and I never wanted to lie to her…

When we became friends…..I knew I could trust her….

Because her sweet voice was inside my head all the time….

Singing….shouting….telling me that…..I was special….

Special not only for her….like Hyori did….but that I was special as a person….

Valuable…..and that I had so much to give……

I encouraged her the same way because she deserved it………

 

Because every practice….was not anymore about the contest…about winning….

It was because I found the missing piece for the music that flowed in my veins…

my inspiration….

Because I knew how frustrated she felt when she didn’t sing at her best….

I pushed her to her limit, because when she danced and sang she smiled…

Because music made her happy just as it made me happy…

Because I found the person who I could share that happiness….

And our friendship grew with it…

And until now it kept us together…

 

Because we are each others strength and support…and music is the way we express it…..

 

Because, she stopped being only my music partner when I looked at her eyes when she sang...

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

DING DONG

 

I went to open the door and there was Hyori.

 

“Joongie…..” she said in a low voice.

 

Great! More problems…..

 

My aunt and my mother had already shouted at me for the problem with Boa.

Sun is also mad at me…..and now Hyori is at my house….

 

I let her in.

We remained in the dance room; I didn’t want her to enter my house because my family will turn crazy.

 

“Hyori….what do you want?” I asked her annoyed.

 

“Do you hate me?” she asked softly.

 

“What?”

 

“Do you hate me? Because I made you brake up with your girlfriend……I know she is mad at you, and thinks that you used her.”

 

“Hyori…..you know I never wanted to use her or you.”

 

“I just felt jealous, that is why I said those things……I know that a long time has passed and I don’t have any right over you.

Is that I noticed that you really love her, you never looked at me like that…..”

 

“Sorry Hyori, sorry that I never loved you like you wanted me to, but you are an awesome girl and many guys

would be dying to be with you.  Just give the opportunity to another person and move on. “

 

She smiled weakly.

“You are always so sweet Joongie that is why I fell in love with you…..I’m going to leave now…leave you alone….

but before I leave, can you answer me one question..?”

 

I nodded.

“Why did you left like that? Without telling me…..”

 

“You heard the rumors right?” I asked her.

 

It was really hard to tell her that her brother constantly hit me and I was like his servant.

 

“Yes, I did. But my brother told me everything was a lie. Did he really treat you bad?”

 

I have to tell her truth, she deserved to know. She trusted her brother too much, but I had to tell her my story.

 

“Hyori, do you remember the times when I arrived late for our dates, and that I constantly skipped classes or

was sick all of a sudden?”

 

She nodded.

“Well, look.” I showed her the scars that the constant beatings caused in my legs and arms.

 

I normally didn’t wear shorts or t-shirts that will show my scars…….

Once I was even burned by him and his friends….but I never told anyone, only my mother…..

 

She was shocked. “Did my oppa do that to you…?”

 

I nodded.

“Why did you never tell me?” she asked tears forming in her eyes.

 

“Because he threatened me and because you admired him so much and you would feel hurt if you knew.”

 

“That is why you stopped singing, dancing and playing music? That is why you wanted me to sing for you? “

 

I nodded and she approached to me.

“I´m so sorry…..” she started crying…. “Jaejoong if you had told me before…..I would have…..”

 

She hugged me. I returned the hug.

She was a good girl, I knew it all along, but she was just obsessed with me and her brother was a bully.

 

“….I would have sung and danced for you…..to make you happy. You were always with wounds and I didn’t pay

attention and forced you to do what I wanted. I´m sorry.”

 

She kept crying in my arms.

I tried to calm her hoping nobody would see us.

I didn’t want to have more problems because of her.

I just wanted to be happy and that she could be happy too.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Boa´s POV

 

I was tired of being at home.

So I decided to go out.

I started walking to the neighborhood when I saw his house.

That house in which I spent so many beautiful moments.

 

Why Jaejoong lied to me?

Did he really use me?

But when he confessed to me, I felt that he loved me….

Or I was wrong?
Even Hyori knew that he was always talking about singing and dancing.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

I got close to the dance room when I saw Jae and HYORI!... and well…..I started spying on them…..

I knew it wasn’t right, but I couldn’t control myself…..

Everything that had to do with Jaejoong was important to me….and he was there with her…

 

“Do you hate me? Because I made you brake up with your girlfriend……I know she is mad at you, and thinks that you used her.” Hyori said.

 

“Hyori…..you know I never wanted to use her or you.”

 

“I just felt jealous, that is why I said those things……I know that a long time has and I don’t have any right over you.

Is that I noticed that you really love her, you never looked at me like that…..”

 

Did I just hear clear? Did she really tell him that? Did she just say that because she was jealous? And…..

Did he really look at me in a special way?.... So this means he really loves me?

I was lost on my thought when I hear her saying,

 

“Why did you left like that? Without telling me…..”

 

“You heard the rumors right?” 

 

“Yes, I did. But my brother told me everything was a lie. Did he really treat you bad?”

 

YES HE DID! HE HIT JAE!

 

He showed her scars….the same scars he showed me….he wasn’t lying,

and she seemed so clueless about how her brother had treated Jae.

 

“That is why you stopped singing, dancing and playing music? That is why you wanted me to sing for you? “

 

He asked her to do that? To sing for him???

 

“I´m so sorry…..” she started crying…. “Jaejoong if you had told me before…..I would have...

I would have sung and danced for you…..to make you happy. You were always with wounds and I didn’t pay

attention and forced you to do what I wanted. I´m sorry.”

 

She was crying while he was hugging her…..

But I didn’t feel jealous……She seemed really sorry and sad.

And it seemed that he asked her to sing, because that was what made him happy……

 

HIS WORDS

 

“Music…. hurts when it is used against you…But it was the only thing that helped me continue living…

playing music and singing…”

 

“Don’t be afraid and start anew, I’ll be there to protect you… because I understand you.”

 

BECAUSE HE UNDERSTANDS ME……HE LOVES MUSIC……JUST LIKE ME….

 

Both of us started anew, we became a couple.

Our love grew with music…..the music that we loved so much….

Maybe he wasn’t trying to use me…..

…………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyori left the dance room and Jae stayed at the door.

I stood in front of him.

He was in shock.

 

“Jaejoong…can we talk?”

He nodded and let me in.

 

“I saw Hyori here…” I said.

He started to panic and looked everywhere else than me.

 

“I hope that you have fixed your problem with her.” I said calmly.

He smiled weakly.

 

“What I want is to solve the problem with you. I love you Boa and I never wanted to use you.” He said approaching to me.

 

“Then…..you really approached me to be your music partner…?” I just wanted the truth….

 

“Yes, at first, I had my own wounds. I wanted someone with talent that I could order.

But, quickly I realized that I wasn’t that kind of person, and that I didn’t want to treat you like that.

I just wanted someone who could share the happiness music gave me and I found you. ”

 

He wasn’t lying to me. I could feel it. The way he looked at me and his soft voice was the only thing I wanted….

 

I just hugged him, so hard that I could feel he was struggling for air.

But I didn’t care.

I missed hugging him, kissing him, and holding his hand.

He hugged me back.

 

We stayed talking for a long time….

He explained everything….

He was looking at me with his deep eyes….

And I realized that I just needed to trust him….

 

“Byul (star), will you return to me?” he said hugging me again.

 

I nodded while some tears where down my cheeks and he kissed my forehead.

 

Now that everything was clear, I could be with him again….

I guess Hyori’s appearance was a fact that we needed to face to make our relationship stronger….

 

End of POV

.........................................................................................................

(A/N) I hope you liked the chapter...
Jae suffered a lot....as you read
but now Boa knows the truth....
They needed to clear the situation....
they met in weird conditions.....if I can say it like that....
because when they became friends they just left behind the real reasons why and how they first met....

ALSO THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS.....THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME....

I HOPE YOU KEEP READING MY STORY!