Walking On Sunshine

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

Jaejoong’s POV

While Boa was walking with the rest of our classmates, I walked behind the group smiling. I felt relieved, like the great weight that I had carried on my shoulders had vanished.  Thanks Boa…thanks dong-saeng…but the wounds are not still closed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

THE NEXT DAY

Boa’s POV

I read the little note again with my eyes almost close.

“Boa, meet me at the dance studio tomorrow at 7 am.   JJ”

“He is completely crazy!” I told myself once more.

He gave me this little note yesterday after the field trip.

But today is SATURDAY!....7 AM??.....YES!...He IS crazy!.

I went to change into some random clothes…is not like I’m going on a formal date or anything, I’m  just meeting my ….oppa??....oh I’m really not used to saying this word….

I don’t even call Kyuhyung like this. Aish!....

I left the house leaving a note to Kyuhyung saying that I was going out for a moment.

I arrived at the dance studio walking like a zombie.

“Hey! are you wearing your pajamas?” He asked me.

Well, he had never seen me wearing my normal clothes…always with school uniform, or sports uniform.

Well…I have no excuse….I don’t really wear the normal girlish outfit and less at 7 am!

“NO!...But it is your fault!”…I tried to blame him…jeje….

“It is too early in the morning…I didn’t have time to choose another outfit.”

He just smiled at my lame excuse.

“It’s okay then…now let’s go!” he said with excitement in his voice.

“Where?”

“Just come.” He grabbed my wrist and pulled me all the way to the bus stop.

“Hey!” I shouted.

He just looked at me with a questioning look.

What should I say next……

“I want to sleep some more!”…..WHAT!? …..Aish…that wasn’t what I wanted to say.

“You can sleep in the way.” He told me smiling.

He had a beautiful smile…..I just had to smile with him…

“Let’s go Boa….the bus is here.”

But all I could think is that I didn’t ask for permission….I was supposed to return soon. I didn’t bring my cell phone and I didn’t know where I was going…..

We sat in the bus and I was falling asleep. Suddenly Jaejoong grabbed my head and put it on his shoulder.

“Just sleep.” As soon as I heard those words I fell asleep.

I didn’t know how much time had passed, but when I opened my eyes I saw his face. He was looking through the window and listening to music.

I looked out the window too….. OH NO!

“THE BEACH?!?!?!?!?!” I shouted so hard that the other passengers turned to looked at me.

I felt so embarrassed….

He took out his earphones and said:

“You don’t like the beach?....Let’s go down now.” And I just did what he told me.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

As I looked trough the window I remembered what happened yesterday.

All the time we had spent together had been in sad scenarios, so I wanted to bring some happiness to her life.….That is why I decided to bring her to the beach.

We went down from the bus. The sun wasn’t too bright yet.

She was still shocked by the fact that we were at the beach, but her mood changed when she stood at the shore. She looked around the peaceful beach for a moment before settling her gaze on the horizon.

I wasn’t trying to ruin the moment….but I wanted to have some fun.

“YAH!...why did you splash water in my face!” she shouted at me with her face covered in salt water.

I was laughing until she took her revenge and I ended up wet too.

Then we started playing with more water. She splashed so much water on me that I was chocking. She laughed at my expression and started running.

When I calmed down I followed her. We were running and laughing like crazy on the sand. Jumping and pushing each other.

After a long time I felt happy…I was having fun.

We got tired of running so we just sat on the sand.

She started building a sand castle like a little kid.

I am her oppa now no??...Ummm….what would an older brother do in a situation like this?

OH I KNOW!

I just stood up and crushed her castle. I started laughing…it was funny to have a dong-saeng that I could bother.

“YAH YOU JERK!” she stood up too.

Oh no…..what if she cries?....maybe I was too harsh….

Suddenly she started hitting me….

Right…I almost forgot….she is not a cry baby girl….SHE IS JUST AN AGGRESSIVE GIRL!...

And I started running away from her laughing.

End of POV