The ANSWER is….YOU???

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

 

Changmin’s POV

Today when we were on the roof of the small store looking at the fireworks….

I made her a lot of questions and she answered them quickly without thinking….

So I decided to make her one last question….

I was so afraid of her answer, but it was really important…so I just breathe deeply and asked her.

“Who is in your heart?”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Boa’s POV

 

I feel so tired….yesterday I couldn’t sleep because of the answer I gave to Changmin….

Why did I say Jaejoong?.....It was because I was thinking of him…

I remembered I promised him to go to the mall yesterday….that was the reason….

but when I tried to explain it to Changmin, he was already gone from the roof.

He just accompanied me home in silence…but before he left he told me he was leaving to America for one month …..

I don’t understand him….why did he asked me that?....why was he mad?....what is going on with our friendship?

 

RING RING

“Yeoboseyo”

“Boa!...where were you?”

Oh no!...the last person I want to talk right now….after what I answer to Changmin…I’m getting kind of confused.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“Boa!...where were you?” she better tell me the truth…I already now…

 

FLASHBACK

Were is she?…she should have been here an hour ago….

Maybe something happened to her??...she is not even answering her phone.

I better go to her house to ask.

 

DING DONG

“Hi Jaejoong”

“Hi Kyuhyung….is Boa here?”

“Nope, she is on a date with Changmin.”

A DATE??!!?!?!?.....WHAT???.....she didn’t tell me about it…..and since when is she on that type of relationship with him?....

is like… WHAT?

“A date…”
 

“Yep, and also she left her phone…so…I will tell her to call you when she comes back…”

“Ok….” I finally said and returned home…..

She told me we will be going to the mall today……but she is on a date??....wait… A DATE???

That is not the important thing, right?....what is bothering me is that she didn’t tell me.....

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Well…..I was at the carnival….sorry for no telling you that I wasn’t going to the mall with you.”

That’s all??.... She was not going to tell me about her date??
 

“Oh, I see….did you have fun..?” I tried to make her tell me what happened yesterday with him.

“Oppa, help me with Changmin”

WHAT??!?!?!? WHAT THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???....DID SHE REALLY WANT TO BE WITH CHANGMIN???

“…..”

“JAEJOONG!....I think I’m loosing one of my closest friends!....he is going to America tomorrow….

and we fought yesterday….and I don’t even know why!!”

I sighed.

“You scared me!”

“What?”

Why was I scared about the idea that she was going to be with Changmin??....

Aish!....this is  getting complicated….lately I have been feeling weird around her….

“Nothing….just talk to him….I know he will understand.”

“Yeah, yeah….thanks for nothing….I have to go….bye oppa”

“Bye…..dong…Boa...”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Boa’s POV

“Bye Changmin…see you in a month.” I said with a fake smile.

Even though I talked to him, the tension between us didn’t go away…..

I guess this trip will help us….maybe when he returns everything will be back to normal.

“Bye Boa….have a nice summer…..”

That‘s all?.....I sighed…..

I hugged him and he hugged me back weakly…..

Slowly I left the airport…he was really leaving….

after two years of being friends it was going to be my first summer without him….

Where was our lovely friendship? Since when did things changed?....

.It was my fault…I forgot about him when I started singing and dancing….Jaejoong took up all my time….

but how did I let him do that?....what was I feeling for Jaejoong, that I didn’t feel for Changmin?

Perhaps the answer should have been….you???......

 

End of POV

.......................................................................................................................................

(A/N) I have a ONE SHOT called TODAY 1,2,3,4,5 starring DBSK