Such a cute COUPLE with a STRANGER?

The Melody of a Possibility

(Mcfly - i've got you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akIx2XkaXlM )

 

Boa´s POV

“Sunbae….where are we going?” I said while Geun suk pulled me to the park.

“It’s a surprise. You like surprises, no?”

I nodded a little scared.

Suddenly he covered my eyes with a handkerchief.

“3,2,1. Recording….”

Ah?

A pair of hands lifted the handkerchief and I saw the most beautiful pair of eyes in the world,

and I knew to whom they belonged.

 

“JAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I jumped to him and hugged him.

“Such a cute couple!” Geun suk said holding the video camera.

I broke the embrace and looked at Jae.

 

“That camera!....you know that I ha..mmff” he suddenly kissed me.

“You love that camera, I know” Jae said smirking after we stopped kissing.

“Yeah, yeah…..” I said sarcastically. I held his hand and asked him, “What are you doing here?”

“You don’t want me to be here?” he pouted.

“You know that is not what I mean.”

“Well, thanks to Geun Suk hyung I will study here with you.” He said putting his arm around my waist.

 

I was shocked. HE CALLED GEUN SUK, HYUNG! And he was in London…

 

“Are you serious?”

He nodded and I gave him a peck on the lips.

We will finally be together……

I couldn’t stop smiling.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Geun suk and I walked up the hill. That hill in which we used to talk about our problems.

That hill that kept our sadness for once would hear happy news.

I hugged him.

“Thank you, sunbae. I love you.”

 “All because of your happiness.” He said.

“I want you to be happy too.”

“I know, but for now I’m happy seeing you with Jaejoong.”

I started tearing. How he made a great effort for me and Jaejoong. So we can be together.

Why I couldn’t do the same for him?  I needed to find Shin Hye, because my sunbae deserved to be happy too.

“Thank you, thank you for you friendship and because you are always there for me.”

I said hugging him tighter.

He caressed my back.

“Remember that we promised to fight for our happiness? Well now you have your partner to be happy.”

 

I chuckled. I remember the word partner for many things…..MUSIC PARTNER…REMEMBER?

 

He smiled and broke our embrace.

 

Geun suk´s POV

 “Now go and hug Jaejoong, I´m only your sunbae.” I said.

“Thank you.” She said and gave me a peck on the cheek before running down the hill.

I was happy seeing her smiling.

Only Jaejoong could make her feel like that……like Shin Hye used to make me feel.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jaejoong´s POV

 

“Changmin, are you serious??!!” Boa shouted on the phone.

 

She had been talking to Changmin for long time ago.

This was giving me bad memories, but I just remained sitting on the couch watching TV.

 

“Is she really your girlfriend´s best friend??!!” She kept shouting.

“Thank you. We will keep in contact. Tell me the date when they are coming.

This will be a great surprise for my sunbae.”

 

She hung up the phone and came to sit with me.

“Are you done talking with Changmin?” I asked in an annoyed tone.

“Yes! And you know what? SHIN HYE IS THE BEST FRIEND OF CHANGMIN´S GIRLFRIEND!!!!” She shouted.

“They will come next week! Geun Suk sunbae is going to be so happy!” she said smiling.

“OH! Good….but before the great news, you were talking with Changmin like an hour ago…”

I sounded angrier than how I felt.

 

“What? Are you jealous?” she said smirking.

“No.” I said teasing her.

“Well then. I will call him again and talk to him everyday!” she said and stood up from the couch.

“Boa….”

“What? Stranger.”

STRANGER??? I pouted.

“Don´t pout, you look ugly.” She said remembering what I always tell her.

“Hey! That is MY phrase.” I said and stood up.

“Well this is MINE.” She said and started hitting me with the cushion.

“What a bad boyfriend you are! You are not even a bit jealous!” she kept hitting me.

Suddenly I pulled her close to me by her waist.

“How can a stranger be jealous?” I asked her teasing her again.

“Jae!” She said pouting.

“Don´t pout, you…OUCH!” She suddenly hit me with the cushion, gave me a peck and ran outside the house.

I just laughed and followed her. How I missed moments like this while I was in Korea…

End of POV 

...........................................................................................................................

(A/N) They are finally together in London!....Yeh!...

Well....there are just a couple of chapters more and this story will end....so I'm kinda sad....

but thanks for your support! =)