Why memories hurt so bad? PART 1

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

Jaejoong´s POV

 Boa, Boa what are you doing inside my head?...I started singing in a low voice.

................................................................................................................................................................

Boa’s POV

Even though I have practiced so hard and I was more relaxed, I went to the music room early to practice one more time. I took out my guitar and looked at the empty room.

I saw the piano, it brought back memories that I didn’t want to remember. (That is the reason why I chose playing guitar in the music class instead of piano.) My eyes started to get blurry, but I told myself

“Get over it!...there is no a reason to cry…..he is in the past!”

Then I decided to focus in what I had come to do. I was going to do my best without letting my past experiences influence my performance.  I started playing the guitar and it sounded pretty good. I got excited and played the guitar once again, but this time I started singing.

 

Jaejoong´s POV

I was looking for the music room, but I didn’t find anyone to help me. Neither Yunho nor any of my classmates where near. It was like they had disappeared.

Walking upstairs I started listening to music. I walked faster until I reached the door of the music room. Inside was Boa playing a song.

She was glowing, her voice was beautiful and she looked so happy.

Then I realized that…. that was the answer that I needed.

She was a singer…. The partner I was looking for….

I smile and decided to go play the piano and go along with the song when…

“Jaejoong” Heebon said as she grabbed my hand. I turned around to look at her and I heard a gasp behind me.

 

Boa’s POV

I stop playing and gasped. I was very shocked, both of them heard me singing. That was my first thought until… I noticed that Jaejoong and Heebon where holding hands. I looked at him and he came closer pulling Heebon with him. He opened his mouth to say something when I stood up.

 

Jaejoong´s POV

Boa was sitting there with her guitar on her lap. She gave me a look like…what are you doing here?...but I just went closer to her. I was planning to tell her how beautiful and soft her voice was, that maybe we could sing together, and that I have never met a girl with that kind of talent.

But in that moment she stood up and said “Don´t say it…..just sing with her” she walked away looking at my hand that was holding Heebons´s.

I freaked out !....2 reasons:

1. Why I was holding Heebon´s hand?

2. How had she known I was thinking about singing with her….(am I that obvious?)

I let go of Heebon´s hand and walked to where Boa was. Unfortunately the rest of the classmates suddenly appeared in the classroom.  Yoochun and Changmin started talking to Boa and I stayed inthe middle of the classroom trying to figure out what just happened.

“Kim Jaejoong?” I heard someone said.

I looked up and nodded. There was a young woman smiling at me.

“Welcome to our school, I heard you are a great musician. I’m the teacher, Jang Nara.”

I just nodded silently and she pointed an empty seat. I went to my seat and the class started.

 

Boa´s POV

As the class started,teacher Jang made some explanations about the influence of American music in the Asian music market nowadays. It was interesting; however, the only thing in my mind was to pass the music test in front of my classmates and to forget about what has just happened.

Then she started calling each one of us to play. She called different names. I wasn’t paying attention until she called Yunho.

“Jung Yunho” teacher Jang said.

Yunho grabbed his guitar and started playing.

He played so good and the song was very meaningful, I thought while smiling. He wasn’t the best student, but when it comes to music he was an expert.

He obviously received a round of applause and he returned to his seat proud of his presentation.

“The next one is Kim Jaejoong” teacher Jang said. I didn’t know why my heart started beating so fast, like this was the moment I had been expecting….

But I could only continue imagining him playing the piano….. because the teacher Jang stopped him before he even started.

 

Jaejoong´s POV

I was so anxious to be the next. I wanted to show Boa my talent. However,  I was kind of worried because I didn’t play alone during the various presentations I have had. I always had a band behind me.

I sit on the bench when teacher Jang approached me and told me,

“Jaejoong, since is your first class with us, you just sit and watch the rest. Your examination will be the next class.”

I was completely surprised and I attempted to reject the idea but she insisted and called Junsu to be the next one.

He played the guitar and I turned to see Boa. She was the next.

“Kwon Boa”.

She stood up, grabbed her guitar and started playing. She suddenly stopped, looked at me and started blushing. She was noticeably embarrassed of playing in front of other people,…in front of me.

End of POV