Because all my DOUBTS were GONE

The Melody of a Possibility

 

(A/N)

I WANT TO THANK  SoEulmatesadmirer AND Naeyan

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS...

 

I'M  HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER...

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...

 

AND AS YOU NOTICED....

KYUHYUNG IS AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER...

 

I HAVE A BROTHER TOO...SO I'M KINDA BIASED IN THAT SENSE

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD BROTHER, NO?

I LOVE MY BRO...SO I GOT INSPIRED WITH SOME OF HIS ACTIONS

SO HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE....

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 Previous Chapter

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Both of us kept looking into each others eyes. That connection that only we could have.

 

Suddenly the door opened and Kyuhyung appeared, nailing his look at me.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“Jaejoong……I need to talk to Boa alone.” He said.

 

He didn’t seem angry like yesterday. He wasn’t shouting at me or pushing me.

I just left, kind of confused.

 

Boa’s POV

 

“Boa……do you love him that much?” He asked softly sitting on the bed.

 

What? I looked at him with a questioning look.

 

“Do you love Jaejoong that much to risk your life in order to save his?”

 

My heart was beating hard at that point.

 

“Yes, oppa, I wouldn’t let him get hurt.”

 

He smiled.

 

“You called ME oppa. I guess he is not anymore just like your brother.”

 

I smiled and he hugged me.

 

“You are my only oppa now…happy?” I said hugging him tighter.

 

“Only if I can take care of you.” he said and arranged my hair behind my ear.

 

He really is the best, the best brother I could have, and how I regret the time we used to fight.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

My friends visited me in the hospital and during these couple of weeks after leaving the hospital

I have been going for check ups. Luckily I didn’t have any problem. Some scars and my heart hurt sometimes,

but I guess my head is strong….

When I said that to Jae, he told me ‘strong for stubborn’ and I laughed.

We have spent all this time together and I loved it.

I haven’t expressed my feelings for him yet, because every time I want to be alone with him,

someone interrupts us.

Mostly Sun and her mother.

 

Yes…the waiting time is making me crazy…..but I want that moment to be special…..

On the other hand, the time I have spent with Jae’s aunt made me realized how much I like fashion designing.

I have asked help to Yoochun, so I can improve my art skills and I have been making some drafts.

 

On the other hand Siwon disappeared as fast as he came back, but Kyuhyung is still in contact with him.

Even though I don’t want to be close to him, he is still my oppa’s friend.

 

Also Changmin called. He was so worried about me. I assured him that I was fine and explained everything to him.

How I missed him and the worst thing was that he was not going to return soon as he told me.

How I wished he would be here to give me advices like before and eat all of my food.

But even though I miss him, my answer is the same; the one in my heart is Jaejoong and now I am completely sure.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Lately Boa and I have been together all the time, but just as friends.

Some days ago, my mom invited us to some of her ballroom dance class and we tried to learn some steps.

Having her so close to me, feeling her hand on mine and seeing her smile so bright, I couldn’t help but fall more in love with her.

 

And I guess I have been obvious about my feelings….let me see….

 

Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun, my mom, my auntie and even Sun!....

have told me that I am madly in love with Boa and that I should just confess….

 

But I still had some doubts…..

What if she rejected me?….I didn’t want to ruin our friendship….

but that feeling of loosing her like what I felt when she was dating Siwon….

was a feeling I never wanted again in my life.

 

And today was the day I have chosen to do it.

 

To confess to her…..

 

Because all my doubts were gone after I talked with Kyuhyung

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was walking to Boa’s house when I felt someone hit my head from behind.

I turned around angry, only to see the person I feared the most and the one I have been avoiding after the accident.

 

“Kyuhyung…..”

 

“Jaejoong, we need to talk……you can, right?” He asked….more like demanding.

 

I nodded.

 

We started walking silently until we reached a small coffee shop.

 

I sat near the window and to my surprise he sat beside me, not at the front.

 

Suddenly he grabbed my arm.

 

“You are too thin…..” He said softly.

 

AH? I turned to him with a questioning look.

 

“How can you protect my sister if you are weak?”

 

Weak?

 

“Don’t try to deny that fact……she even had to save you……I can’t trust you to protect her…”

 

I was not capable of protecting her…?

 

“You are fine as a friend, but when you become her boyfriend how are you going to keep her safe with that body…?”

he asked looking at me from head to toe.

 

I felt embarrassed.

I didn’t have the best body ever….and I couldn’t deny the fact that I wasn’t really strong…..

I was bullied before…..I guess that I never took the initiative to work up my body.

 

But wait!.....DID HE SAID WHEN I BECOME HER BOYFRIEND!??!?!?!?!

 

“Mmmm…..Kyuhyung, why did you say that?”

“Hey, look at you….you are thin and you don’t fight or….”

“Not that….” I cut him “about being Boa’s boyfriend….”

“It is so obvious that you feel something for her….love?....I don’t know….you have to prove that…..

but from her side……you don’t think it is enough proof that she saved you?”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“You don’t think it is enough proof that she saved you?”

Even if that was a question, I took it like a statement….

She felt something for me too….love?….I hope….

 

And these past days I have been going to the gym with Yunho….

He is obsessed with the gym…

 

Everyday I returned home so tired…..

But I guess my effort is worthy……

Because Kyuhyung is not mad anymore…..

And he even has encouraged me to confess……

 

So today is the day………

Well the night……

I just hope everything turns out fine……..

 


End of POV

 

…………………………………………………………………………

(A/N) I know I'm making you wait so much for the confession....

but both of them are so dumb to realize their feelings...but finally the time has arrived....

Pray that I have time to update soon....

And again thanks for the comments...they really encourage me to continue this story....