NOBODY ELSE wanted to SUFFER

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

Boa’s POV

“Stop following me!....I already accepted” I told him with an annoyed voice.

“But this is the bus to my house too” he said while he crossed his arms.

“AH!!??’’…I shouted with eyes wide open.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

Boa’s POV

“We will begin practicing tomorrow” he said while we were getting of the bus.

The same bus, the same bus stop….what else??

I walked to my house without answering or turning back. But I could feel his presence behind me.

When I reached the door of my house I took out my keys….

Suddenly my hand was on my face with my keys hanging from it.

Jaejoong was holding it.

“I am sorry…but I really want to be your partner for the project” he said very softly. He smiled, let go of my hand and walked away to the sidewalk.

I just stayed there…looking at him as he walked away….

The way he looked at me when he said that and his smile….he wasn’t lying…he really wanted to be my partner…but why?... all the anger I had felt before disappeared.

He stopped five houses to the right side of my house.

Then I noticed that there was a dancing studio…and on top of it…his house??

……………………………………………………………………………………………..

THE NEXT DAY

Jaejoong’s POV

I had to find Heebon. She was the one in charge of giving the partners list to the teacher.

I found her near the music classroom.

“Heebon!”

“Jaejoong!” she hugged me.

“Umm…..what are you doing?” I pushed her. 

“Well I just find my music partner…” she answered me with a big smile.

I saw that she had the list of the partners in her hands.

Without saying anything I took the list from her hands and started reading it.

Park Yoochun- Kim Junsu ….ok

Shim Changmin-Kwon Yuri…ok

Kim Taeyeon- Jung Sooyeon…ok

Jung Yunho-Jessica…..ok..he got a partner!!!…I thought he will asked me….I totally forgot about him…..

Kwon  Boa-Yoon Eun-Hye…not good

Kim Jaejoong-Park Heebon…TOTALLY NOT GOOD!!!!!

My face revealed my shock

 “ Oppa what is wrong” 

 I looked at her and sigh.

“First…don’t call me oppa…and second…we are not partners” I said in a cold tone.

I took out a pen and arranged the list. She just looked at me foolishly.

I took her wrist and pulled her to the music room.

She was smiling all the way.

When we arrived, teacher Jang was there.

She gave us a strange look because I was holding Heebon’s wrist…………..

I let go her wrist and gave the list to the teacher.

Then I run like a crazy person downstairs. Heebon followed me.

I arrived to the classroom. There was Boa. She was looking to the window.

I smile and walked to my seat.

Boa didn’t paid attention to me. The whole class she remained in silence.

It was kind of awkward for me, because it was just my third day at school and the only friend I had was Yunho and his seat was far away from mine.

“Boa”

“Umm?” she replied without turning.

“Nothing….”

I really did not know what to say to her. After what I did to her yesterday……was she still angry??......

In our way home yesterday I thought she had been scared, but by the way she hit me she seemed more angry than scared.

It seemed that she had declared me the cold war, because during the next classes she didn’t talk to me.

I was really worried….Aish!.....how I am going to fix this…….

 

Boa’s POV

Well….I was kind of confused……about what happened yesterday with Jaejoong

In the recess I went to buy a strawberry muffin.

I went to the back stairs and found him like always.  He was reading a book

Changmin seemed so into his reading that he didn’t turn when I sat beside him.

“What are you eating?...and you don’t even give me some??”  He asked all of sudden.

I just smile. He was probably reading the most interesting book in his life…but he will only stop reading it for food.

“Muffin” I simply replied.

He looked at me.

“Tell me, what is bothering you?”

“Nothing” I said and I continued eating

“Tell me, your face says everything”

“How come you always know?”

“You are too obvious”

 

Changmin’s POV

In fact, she wasn’t too obvious, but I always looked at her. I already know her expressions and the tone of her voice. I love her since last year, but she just likes me as a friend and I can’t gather the courage to confess….yet…..

“Well….I don’t know how to say it….about the music project…” she suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

“Yes….?”

“Well…”

“Sorry…..”

“Uh?”

“I looked for you like crazy, but I didn’t find you since Eunhye wasn’t here yesterday I thought you would be alone….now I am with Yuri…it doesn’t bother you right?”

I was afraid she was alone in the group even though in the list she was paired with Eunhye.

“Its ok”

“Your partner is Eunhye?”

“Actually…”

 

Boa’s POV

In that moment I got nervous. I got close to Changmin to tell him in secret. The bad thing was that I smashed the muffin in Changmin’s face.

“Oh! I’m sorry!”

I took paper from my backpack and started cleaning his face desperately.

He started laughing….and blushing?.....

I continue cleaning… But he was laughing so hard.

I was pissed. I was trying to help him and he was laughing!

I pushed him while he was still laughing, but I pushed him too hard that I ended on top of him.

“Hey Boa, if you already have a boyfriend leave Jaejoong alone!” I heard a voice say.

I stood up and Changmin did the same.

Why do people always find us in this KIND OF SITUATIONS!??!

It is not the first time that people think that Changmin and I have a more intimate relationship.

“Heebon….why do you say that?” I asked

“Then explain to me and your boyfriend why your music partner is Jaejoong?”

I turned to looked at Changmin…..the boyfriend thing again…..

“He is not my boyfriend and I don’t find any problem with being Jaejoong’s partner”

“That was not the question!” Heebon shouted.

Suddenly somebody grabbed my hand

“Nobody else wanted to suffer”

I turned around and there was Jaejoong

 

FLASHBACK

From scratch he asked me “Who will be your partner for the music project?”

“I guess Eun-Hye…nobody else wants to suffer….” I laughed a little trying to walk away again.

“Well…then I will be your partner” he said

END OF FLASHBACK

I smile hearing that answer.

But I didn’t have time to say anything because Jaejoong was leading me down the stairs.

“Did you forget we have practice today?”

I only sighed and smiled.

End of POV

....................................................................................................................................

(A/N) I also have a short story called Sorry Princess, starring Yoochun and the reader; and a one shot called My Soccer Star, starring Junsu and the reader.