DREAMING of YOU

The Melody of a Possibility

(A/N) First of all I want to thank yuichi, who kindly made me a poster, which I love!
Thank you so much!

Well, this chapter is going to be some years after Jae went to London to be with Boa.
I hope you like it!
............................................................................................................................

(Myra - Miracles Happen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5HZcPfxJY)

Hinata´s POV

“Sun, Sun, wait for me!” I shouted running behind her.

“We are here…this is my house!” she said excitedly.

“OK…” I said panting. “But why are you in a hurry?”

She pulled me inside the house and as soon she closed the door it started raining.

“Weather girl…you save us again!” I said jokingly.

She smiled.

“I´ll bring something to eat, stay here, I´ll be right back.”

I nodded.

She was really cheerful all the time.

We met at the dance club of the school and it was really funny to be near her.

I started to look at the pictures in the living room.

Most of them had Sun and her mother.

But the biggest one was one in which she was with both parents.

I sighed. She had told me that her father had died when she was little,

and we really didn’t enter the subject of family into detail, so she didn’t know about my past.

I was going to sit in the couch after seeing some pictures when one on top of the shelf caught my attention.

I grabbed it and smiled. I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT!

IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

I hugged the picture tightly.

It had been a long time since I saw them and I always wished to see them again.

“Hinata, what are you doing?” Sun appeared and asked me with a confused face.

I smiled nervously and quickly put the picture again in the shelf.

“Nothing…..”

She left the food tray in the table and sat.

Before I sat I turned to look at the picture again, but at its side I saw a similar picture, but it was more recent.

I smiled again. They were still together after all these years…

And then I remember that Sun always mentioned her Jae oppa….

I never imagined that he could be my Jaejoong oppa too….!

I was lost on my thoughts when Sun jumped from the couch and went to the door.

“Jae oppa!....Boa unnie!” She said cheerfully.

Then she hugged him and he smiled at her.

Then she went to Boa unnie and hugged her too.

Even though 10 years had passed, he had the same amazing smile and she was still as beautiful.

With 16 summers in my calendar, one of the best was the one I spent with them…

When she let go of Boa unnie I couldn’t help to smile, but I wanted to do the same as her.

I missed them so much.

So I went and hugged Jaejoong oppa. He seemed shocked and didn’t answer the hug.

I started giggling seeing the confused and jealous look that Boa unnie had.

“Hinata!” Sun called me pulling me away from Jaejoong oppa.

I quickly went to pick my pack bag.

I found my wallet and returned to them.

Boa unnie still seemed kind of mad and Jaejoong oppa had the word ‘confusion’ written on his face.

That made me smile even more.

I took out the picture that I always carried with me.

It was similar to the one Sun had on her shelf.

Jaejoong oppa, Boa unnie and me….in the orphanage.

The three of them were shocked looking at the picture.

“Eun Mi?” Jaejoong oppa called, but before I could respond Boa unnie hugged me so thigh I couldn’t breathe.

“You are so big now!...So pretty!....” She said still hugging me…

“U-U-nn-ie-…I.can´t ..breath-e” I said turning purple because of the lack of oxygen.

“Oops…” She said and let me go.

Jaejoong oppa just stayed in his place pouting.

“Oppa….?” I asked worried that he didn’t remember me or he didn’t want to get close to me.

“Don´t worry Eun Mi, he is still traumatized because of the lion costume…it haunts him in his dreams…” Boa unnie said chuckling.

“Yah! Don´t say things like that!....But you Eun Mi still owe me for using that costume.” He said ruffling my hair.

“It was an exchange oppa….and I gave you my balloon…” I said smiling.

The three of us were having so much fun, when Sun popped in the middle with a confused face.

“Someone mind to tell me how do you know each other?”

We sat on the living room and I told them how a week after they visited the orphanage a couple went there and adopted me.

After a year we moved to Japan and they changed my name to Hinata.  

I spent another amazing day with them like the one in the orphanage.

They still were loving people and we promised to keep since we all lived in Japan.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

(Selena-Dreaming Of You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cypMD583-4)

 

Boa´s POV

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone.

“How are you?” Jae asked me.

 “Cough, cough…..well…”

“No need to say anything….now go to sleep….” He said in commanding tone, but it was caring at the same time.

“Did you finish your work?” I asked worried.

“I´m stuck with the lyrics, but I already have the melody…

I need to hurry, because my plane leaves in 6 hours.” He said and I could hear he was tired.

“Umm….ok then….I will go to sleep….call me when you arrive to Canada, ok?” I said in a sad tone.

“Ok, Boa. Don´t forget to take your medicine and rest. Goodnight, bye Byul.” He said in a cheering tone.

He hated to sound sad when he had to leave for work to another country.

“Bye Jae…..umm….Jae?”

“Ummm?”

“I want to hear the melody…” I said to him…I always loved to hear him playing the piano for me.

I could hear him chuckling at the other side before he said…

“Ok…are you already in your bed…?...Ready to sleep?....”

“Neh…”

“Goodnight Byul, sweet dreams…”

“Goodnight Jae, have a safe trip….”

And with that everything remained in silence until I started hearing the beautiful melody.

I closed my eyes and imagined his smile.

I smiled too.

Then I remembered the other day we met Eun Mi again…

Wow…ten years had passed. And we had been together in Korea, London until we finally settled in Japan.

And I still loved him so much.

And even when he didn’t have the lyrics for the melody he was playing I already had lyrics in my heart…

The ones saying that I loved him so much and as always I would dream of him…about him and me.

Because I couldn’t believe how everything changed in my life when he appeared.

During all this time we had lived so many things together…

and the time we were apart we learned to love each other so much.

Before I met him my world was upside down, full of fears and loneliness.

Thanks to him, I learned to stand strong, but always understanding when to ask for help.

And at the end I became a fashion designer that worked in Japan with Jae´s aunt.

And he, a songwriter whose work was spread around the world,

being the soundtrack for many movies and hits for singers.

And as I was about to enter in deep sleep I just wished to wake up again

and receive the miracle to be alive and at his side once again.

 

NO ONE POV

FLASHBACK

 “Cough cough...” Boa coughed covering her face with her pillow.

How she hated to be sick during spring.

“You want to die so young?” she heard Jae´s voice.

“Jae!...”

“Hey…luckily I came before you killed yourself….” He said chuckling.

“It´s no funny...!...Outside it´s a beautiful day and I am stuck in this bed!”

“Well thanks….I´m the one stuck in this room with you in order to accompany you…” Jae said mockingly leaning on the wall.

“Sorry….Thanks….but, wait!...how did you enter my room?...My parents? My brother?” Boa asked confused.

“I don´t know were your parents are, but Kyuhyung hyung opened the door and said he was coming back in an hour or so…”

“Oh….ok…..” she said looking confused.

“What?”

“Nothing….cough…”

“Hahaha….what were you thinking….?” He asked smirking.

She blushed a little bit.

“Nothing….It was just weird that they let you enter here….”

“Why?” He said coming closer to the bed. “Because I could do this….?”

He approached her and kissed her lips.

She smirked. “No…it was because I could do this…” She said and pulled him beside her in the bed.

They started laughing hitting each other with the pillows.

They were in their own pillow world laughing like crazy that they didn’t notice the sound of the door.

“Boa, I bought your me-di-ci-ne…” Kyuhyung appeared at the door with wide open eyes looking at Boa and Jaejoong in the bed.

“Oppa…” Boa said blushing.

“KIM JAEJOONG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HER BED???!!!!”

END OF FLASHBACK

Boa smiled as that memory appeared as a dream in her sleep.

“I can only smile, because I am dreaming of you…” she said in her sleep.

End of POV