LEARNING something from/for YOU

The Melody of a Possibility

 

(S.H.E & Farenheit Xie Xie Ni De Wen Rou http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahWTWY4Ju9g )

NO ONE POV

“Are you ok?” Yunho asked.

Jae nodded.

 “But why do you have bruises on your face?  Did you get into a fight?”  Younho asked worried.       

“No nothing…” Jae said sighing.    

“Jae seriously …did you fight with someone?”    Yunho said alarmed.                         

“No Yunho, relax! …I just entered a martial arts class…” Jae said calmly…

did Yunho really believe he got into a fight?

“What?! How could you not tell me about it! I want to go to that class too…I miss practicing martial arts….”  

Yunho said excitedly.                          

“Ok…we will train together…..”      Jae said half smiling.                          

“HEY! You could be more excited about that, no?” Yunho said offended.                              

“I’m happy…but my body HURTS!”  Jae complained showing his bruised arm and pointing to his face with a smile on it.                              

“Haha…ok then….I have to go now…Seulgi is going to kill me if I arrive late to our date….”

Jae’s smile fell … “Yeah ok….bye….”                          

Yunho noticed the change… “Jae….you should start dating too…don’t get too busy….”

Jae smiled to his friend and as soon Yunho left his house he entered the bathroom and looked at his face in the mirror…

before he would have never thought about learning martial arts…or fighting….

there were new bruises on his body….but why didn’t they hurt like the ones he received before?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Lately you have been busy, no?…..” Younha asked Boa.

Boa nodded.

“But why do you have cuts in your fingers and why your hand is bandaged?”

“It is nothing….” Boa said smiling.

 “Don’t lie to me what have you been doing?”  Younha insisted.

“Well, I got injured in my cooking class…”

 “You cook?” Younha asked confused.

 “I’m learning…” Boa said shyly.

 “That’s good news….Now I won’t be the only one cooking ….” Younha said smiling.

 “I’m just starting…..I’m a disaster…I even burned myself…..” Boa said sadly.

“OH! But are you alright?” Younha asked worryingly.

 “I already told you I’m fine Younha….sometimes you worry too much…..” Boa looked at her unnie,

she was always worried because when she met Boa, she was in an awful condition.

Boa cried a lot and was sad all the time and Younha couldn’t help to get close to the fragile girl

and try to help her adapt to her new life in London.

But there were many things that she didn’t know about Boa…

“Ok….but since when do you want to learn how to cook?”

 “Long time ago…” Boa said smiling to herself.

“Ok…but don’t get too busy….find time to have fun...the other day I met a guy….” Younha kept talking,

but Boa only looked at the sky and looked at her bandaged hand……

she only remembered the last time she ‘cooked’ at the music club…for her…for Jae…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Jae! Jae!” Yoochun ran towards Jae.

“Hey Yoochun….” He said smiling.

“You seem to be in a good mood…” Yoochun said sitting beside Jae.

“Well yeah…many good things are happening….” Jae said with a big grin on his face.

Jae was happy that he has been getting the best grades in his class…

His martial arts abilities were really good and even Yunho was amazed by that fact…

His teachers recommend him to be the co-writer of some of the best students at the senior year…

His mother’s studio was remodeled and she had more students ….

Many good things that made him believe for a moment that soon EVERYTHING would be okay…

And that included love news….

“That is great…and I bring you better news!...Junsu invited us to a soccer game this Saturday…

like in the old times…I have been so into painting that I haven’t exercise lately….” He said excitedly…

“Saturday?....Sorry but I can’t…”  Jae said sadly…

“WHAT? why?” Yoochun seemed disappointed with the answer.

“I have class…” Jae said calmly.

“YAH! Don’t lie to me……I know you don’t have classes on Saturday….

there are only few classes here on Saturdays and none of them is for your major….”

“My class is not from here….”

“Ah?...then what are you studying?” Yoochun asked confused.

Jae looked around….and after a short sigh he softly said…

“English….”

“Hey! That is great!!!.....but WHY SATURDAY!!???” Yoochun almost shouted.

Jae laughed at the dramatic reaction….but he wasn’t going to miss that class…

Studying English was something he was enjoying….

he already knew Japanese since his aunt always told him to study that language and he visited her sometimes in Japan….

but English was different…not only did it help him to write new songs…

but he knew that knowing English gave him the opportunity for something more.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“BOA!!!!!”

Boa opened her eyes slowly and looked at the man in front of her.

“Sunbae!!!....you finally arrived….I forgot my keys…” she said embarrassed, standing up.

“It is raining and you are sleeping outside the house…come in and we will talk after you change…HURRY UP!”

He said pushing her inside the house…

“And Younha?” he said turning on the lights.

“She has night classes…” Boa said before sneezing…

“Go and change now…I don’t want sick people here!” He said half joking, but in fact he worried a lot for her.

When Boa arrived to London, she decided to move into a house. In there Geun Suk, Junki and Younha lived,

but Junki graduated as soon as she moved in. As the months passed the three of them became really close…

but there was a special connection between Geun Suk and Boa…

He was one year older than her…and even though they became really close she still called him Sunbae…

she respected him a lot, because he was always there for her and…..

they had experienced a similar story…..both of them left their loves….

Boa went down the stairs still sneezing.

“Now that you have changed….Explain me why you didn’t call me!”

“Ah?”

“If you forgot your keys and you knew Younha has classes…..why didn’t you call me?....You have been here since 3pm….

and now it’s 9pm…..don’t you have a cell phone??!” He said in an alarmed tone waving his hands on the air.

Boa chuckled and approached him.

“Sunbae calm down!....I think your veins are going to explode!…and I am not that stupid!...

If I had arrived here at 3pm…I would have called you, but I arrived here almost at 9…

I was just tired and sat at the entrance and fell sleep….” She said.

Geun Suk was confused…. “What were you doing until this hour? You don’t have afternoon classes, do you?”

“Not at the university…”

“Your cooking class?....”

“Nope….” She answered childishly….she wanted him to guess…

“Um…..” His confused face turned into a smirk when he saw her book in the living room’s table.

“Perhaps….Japanese??” She was smiling, but when he gave her his answer she pouted.

“You cheated!” she whined.

“Yah! Don’t act like a kid…and cook me something…!” He said and dragged her to the kitchen…

“And I want something edible and no virus in it!” He shouted running upstairs to his room.

Boa smiled. She knew he loved to ….but she wasn’t going to cook!....

So she just opened the refrigerator and took out peanut butter and grabbed some bread…

Then she looked at the living room. Her Japanese book was still on the table. She sighed.

She decided to learn Japanese because she wanted to work in Japan someday…

The fashion magazines she saw from there were really amazing…

JAPANESE….she knew someone who knew Japanese….

and she always wondered if she could someday learn it to reply when he asked her something in that language

without making herself a fool in front of him…..

“Japanese…Ja….e…Ja.e…..Japanese…..” She said softly before grabbing a knife to cut the bread.

Dinner had to be ready soon….

End of POV

................................................................................................................................................................

A/N I finally ended my exams....so now I would be able to update this story faster and create new stories!

Hope you keep giving me your support! =)