You are my SOULMATE

The Melody of a Possibility

 

(TaeYeon – Ifhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDCIvd1BKg)

 

Jaejoong´s POV

I couldn´t find her. I ran like crazy all over the airport.

My heart was beating fast. I was so scared. So scared that she had already left.

Then I saw her.

She was hugging her brother.

Her family and friends with tears on their faces, but Boa was smiling.

A sad smile. A fake smile. She was about to cry……

I approached her slowly and when I reached her side, tears started to flow from our eyes.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to a corner.

She just looked at me covered in tears.

“Boa, I´m sorry…..I-I understand you….I-I…”

“I s-should be the o-one saying s-sorry…” she said between sobs.

I held her hands. She cried harder.

But then she calmed down a little and said,

“I won’t f-force you to wait for m-me, because I don’t know w-when I will r-return…” More tears were flowing from my eyes….

“I w-want to…b-break up with you, because you deserve to be f-free.”….My heart was hurting so much….

“Because you are a wonderful person and I-I know you will find s-someone better than me.

Take your magic to other p-person Jae…and sorry if I take some of it with m-me…..”She said pulling her hands away.

“I love you.” I said from the bottom of my heart and looked at her.

She avoided my gaze and said, “T-take this please…” and then she started running to the gate,

waving goodbye to her family and friends.

And like that I saw her leaving……disappearing from my life…….

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Boa’s POV

The plane was still on the air. The clouds and the sunset were covering the sky with beautiful colors.

My heart on the contrary was black and broken. My tears didn’t stop flowing since I left the airport.

The person that sat beside me looked at me confused and I tried to wipe them, but they kept flowing.

I knew it was my fault. I knew I was the one leaving. I knew I was selfish and…………..

I heard my sobs while the sky was turning black.

Why did I left?..... I felt so much regret…..

I didn’t know how I was going to survive there alone.

ALONE.

Without my loving parents, my protective brother, my dear friends, and……

JAEJOONG…………

His teary face broke my heart that is why I was still crying.

How I wished I had dried his tears and promised him that I will stay.

But I made my decision and couldn’t turn back.

All the time lying to him……maybe was time that I was lying to myself….

I didn’t want to leave him…….

I knew I wouldn’t be able to express how I felt looking at his sad face….

that is why I left him a letter….in there I tried to give him the courage to move on…..

“Jae be happy, please…..Don’t cry for the senseless me…..Find someone better……”

I said softly looking to the sky.

My eyes were getting dry…..my tears had ended….

I was really sleepy because of all the time crying….

London was still far away…..

I needed to sleep and try to start again with my life.

‘Remember your dream Boa…..Because it’s something that you love….

Because you love your dream…..more than Jae…..?’ my mind kept wondering.

And suddenly I entered in the dreamland….where he was…..

He was my dream……….and I let him go…………..my beautiful dream…..

Tears started rolling again.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Jaejoong´s POV

“Take this please…”

Her last words were these. No ‘I love you’ or ‘I´ll miss you´……just…..those words…those emotionless words…….

As I opened the letter, the one that accompanied her last sentence, tears started flowing through my face….

Inside the envelope was also the necklace.

The necklace with the star…but my star had already left me…..

*Jaejoong,

                Jaejoong do you remember?.....do you remember when we went to the orphanage

and acted in a play about a princess locked in a castle and guarded by a monster?

Since then the guys started calling you Hero to bother you…..but for me you are really a Hero.

The day you appeared in my life you changed my story, you were the Hero that took me out of the castle of fears,

that freed me from the monster called Siwon…..

and showed me that like in every story there are battles to fight, but with courage….

and using music, we can overcome the problems and stay in the way……

You changed the sad moments into everlasting happy memories and by holding my hand you guided me…….

there are no more words to say than THANK YOU.

I don’t know if I managed to express all my love and gratitude to you…..but as you used to say to me….

is not by words that you knew how I felt…. because words were no needed when our souls were connected…

when I looked into your eyes….Sorry if I couldn’t look at them lately…

I knew that you would find out that I was lying to you……….

But, thank you again. I know that you also had your own fears,

but you still stood by my side when I needed you and you trusted in me more than myself.

You always stayed by my side even when I treated you bad and calmed me with your sweet smile….

you always stayed strong for me and let me hit you in my frustration…

you know that I never meant to hurt you in any way……

I don’t know what is ahead for us, but what you taught me I will never forget.

You guided me holding my hand, but now is time to spread my wings…..just like you did….

and as you always encouraged me…..thank you again…

without you I don’t know if I would have ever discovered what path I should follow in my life…….

Please don’t hate me for leaving…just try to forget me with all the pain you are going through.

I’ll pray for your happiness, for you to find someone to love, for you to reach  your dreams….

.keep working hard….and keep playing beautiful music….

because I know that whatever you decide you will succeed and as always I will give you my full support.

Because you are more than my best friend, more than my oppa, more than my boyfriend….

You are my Soulmate.

BoA*

 

Tears were flowing through my face more and more. My emotions were mixed.

 If she was so thankful….if I understand that she loved me….why did she leave….

and most importantly….why did she break up with me…..? That left me without hope…….

She told me that to complete her dream she needed to study in London,

but what if my dream will never be complete without her?

Suddenly the rain started falling and as always it is the only companion I have when my heart breaks into pieces……

End of POV

............................................................................................

(A/N) I know that it is a sad chapter  T.T

I feel sorry for both of them....even when I was the one who separated them =9

Thanks for the comments......it wouldn´t hurt if there were more...hehehe...

Some bad news....I won´t be able to post until weekend or next week because I have my final exams this week...

I hope you wait for me...!