A COUPLE of FOOLS…

The Melody of a Possibility

(Keyshia Cole - This is ushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Cp_6YEgg0)

Previous Chapter

Boa´s POV

DING DONG

“Yes?” Jaejoong said as he opened the door. He looked shocked at us.

“Boa wants to say something to you.” Kyuhyung said leaving me dumfounded.

“Said it now!” he whispered to me.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Jae….I….” I didn’t know what to say. Well, I knew what to say….but not HOW to say it.

As I was making up my mind Kyuhyung pushed me.

I didn’t react until I felt a pair of soft lips on mine.

I looked up and found Jae´s big eyes looking at me.

I took a step back in shock.

I heard a sigh and Kyuhyung appeared between us. Jae and I were frozen on our place looking at each other.

“You kids are too slow; my girlfriend is waiting for me….”

We both turned to look at him confused.

“Do you love each other so much that you have been living miserably during three years…you babo”

he said pointing at me “there are phones and internet…and YOU” he said pointing Jae,

“what are you waiting for?....I don’t give anyone the privilege to kiss my sister in my face and you just stay there like a statue!”

I started laughing until Kyuhyung pushed me again, but this time Jae pulled me closer by my waist and started kissing me.

I responded to his kiss and smiled at the same time.

“Have fun kids……!” Kyuhyung shouted leaving us.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I love you. I didn’t stop loving you during this time…” Jae said when we stopped kissing.

“I love you too Jae. I´m sorry for…” I started saying and lowered my head when he cut me.

“It´s ok …..I was a babo for letting you leave like that and not calling you or anything.”

“I´m sorry….It was my fault….I had been so selfish….”

He put this finger on my mouth to make me shut up.

He held my hand and caressed my cheek.

How I missed him.

 

Jaejoong´s POV

Kyuhyung is a great hyung……without him I wouldn´t be feeling this happiness inside.

He had always helped us when he had problems in our relationship.

I missed Boa. I missed kissing her, seeing her smile, touching her hand.

“Now we will be happy.” She said.

I kissed her forehead, took the necklace from my pocket and put it around her neck.

“Yes, my Byul will shine for me again.”

After that we entered the dance room and talked.

We talked for hours.

We had been the same…a couple of fools working and studying all the time in order to keep our mind busy.

But it was great….she knew some Japanese and I had improved in English.

She could cook for me and she was impressed with my fighting skills.

We were different…but at the same we were the same persons that three years ago said goodbye in the same room.

I saw her smiled once more and I couldn’t stop laughing when she hit me…

I realized that I even missed when she hit me…

My heart felt alive again…and even more when she asked me about Hye Bin…she seemed so jealous…

but for me it was the same….her sunbae??...yeah yeah…good friends only…

But then I kissed her again…something I wanted to do so much….and that guy couldn’t do…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Boa´s POV

One month I stayed in Korea with Jae.

We talked about what happened during the time I was in London and everything we had learned.

Then I had to return to London with Geun suk sunbae.

I tried to talk to Jae every time I can, but the difference in the hour made it kind of difficult.

But I wasn’t going  to let the distance separate us again.

 

“Boa, what are you doing at this hour?”

“I´m talking to Jae, sorry if I disturbed you sunbae.”

“It´ ok….just hurry up…..remember that tomorrow you have an exam.”

I nodded.

I started smiling when I heard Jae asking me if it was my sunbae.

Even if he knew how my relationship with Geun Suk was, he was still a bit jealous

because he was the one near me instead of Jae.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Geun suk´s POV

For Boa it was really tiresome to keep the contact with her boyfriend.

Long distant relationships were like that….aish! I had to do something to fix the situation.

I went to my room and started gathering information…

Since I knew Jaejoong was studying to be a song writer I started searching for information

on how he could study in London too.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“OK, you have to fill in the papers and sent them here…..I will tell you the next steps later…

just follow my orders.” I said to Jaejoong while we were talking on the phone. 

“Sunbae…what are you doing?” Boa appeared out of nowhere.

I gasped. “Boa…Hi….I was just talking on the phone with my friend.”

“Oh…well, Younha says that the food is ready…”

I nodded. Uff….I had to be more careful when I talk to Jaejoong.

“Everything is ok right?” he asked me.

“Yes, ok. As I was saying….”

End of POV