JOONGIE!.....you used me……PART I

The Melody of a Possibility

Jaejoong´s POV

“Jae, I have realized that we don´t have any pet names….” Boa told me while we were heading to the party.

“Well, I don´t think we need them….” I said truthfully.

“Do you really think that?......I was thinking of calling you Joongie….”

JOONGIE???!!! NOI!!!!!!!!!!!

 

FLASHBACK

“Joongie! JOONGIE!” Hyori shouted.

“What?” I asked her softly.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

Ah? Aish! This girl isn´t quitting….. I have already told her I don’t like her….why is she asking that question again?

“Hyori, I´m sorry, I have already told you that I don’t like you. You can find another guy, you are pretty.”

“If I´m pretty why you don’t like me?”

I was about to answer when…..

“HYORI!” She turned.

“Oppa! Go away, I´m talking with my boyfriend!”

WHAT?? BOYFRIEND?? WHEN DID I ACCEPT??

“He is your boyfriend??”

“Well soon to be, he doesn´t want to accept me yet.”She said pouting.

 “Why haven’t you accepted my sister´s proposal? “He said to me. “Do you believe you are so great as to reject her, sissy?!”

I gulped. Great! Now her older brother was going to kick my for not accepting his sister.

“Oppa , don’t talk like that to Joongie…!” she said and turned to look at me.

“What do you want or what do I have to do for you to be my boyfriend?”

What?

“OH! Aren’t  you the guy that wanted to be part of our music band?” Her brother said interrupting her.

I nodded.

Well, his band was one of the most popular at school and I wanted to play badly at the school competition, but I didn’t have a band…..

My friend Hyun Joong told me that if I joined that group I would be popular and soon many people would be willing to form a band with me.

“Then...if you became part of my oppa´s band, will you be my boyfriend?” Hyori suddenly asked.

Her brother and I looked at her in shock.

I really didn’t like her and I didn’t want to play with her feelings.

Her brother smirked and looked at me.

“I…..” I really didn’t know what to answer.

“You will accept my sister and be part of our band. You better say yes now….” He said.

I looked at Hyori and she was excited because of what his brother said.

He looked like he was threatening me and I just looked down.

“I……guess…..yes” I said shyly.

The next thing that I felt was a big hug from Hyori, she was jumping while hugging me.

“JOONGIE IS MY BOYFRIEND FINALLY!”

I looked to her brother that whispered to his friend.

“We have a new victim….”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“NO!” I said firmly.

Boa seemed shocked.

“I´m sorry. Just called me Jae, I like that better.” I said and kiss her on the forehead.

She nodded still scared.

I held her hand and we both entered the party.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Boa and I danced for a while and talked with our friends.

We went to walk to the garden of the club and sat on a bench.

We where holding hands and she was smiling.

 

But on the other side I was feeling something weird. I didn’t know why.

 The party had many students of different schools and the memory of Hyori made me worried even more.

She wouldn’t be here right?

 

“JOONGIE!”…..THAT VOICE…..

I turned around. She was there. Beautiful as always….Hyori…..

She came running and hugged me.

I just couldn’t move…..AT ALL…..

She broke the hug and held my face.

“You don’t know how much I have missed you!”

I looked at her in shock.

“YOU DISSAPEARED! You left me alone….you don’t know how much I cried for you Joongie.”

I couldn’t believe it….she was here….

“HYORI!” ……BUT SHE WASN’T HERE ALONE….

I looked behind her.

Her brother…..

“OPPA!” She shouted. “I FOUND HIM!” she continued, pulling me to stand up.

He smirked and looked behind me.

“OH….you found a new girlfriend……she is pretty.” He said in a sarcastic tone.

Oh Boa was here, for a moment I totally forgot about her.

Everything was so confusing, but I couldn’t let him hurt her.

I was about to talk back when Hyori said,

“She is not his girlfriend, I am!” She held my arm and continued, “right Joongie?...

we never broke up, you are still mine. I don’t believe in rumors, I will just forgive you for disappearing.” She said smiling.

 

WHAT? SHE DOESN’T KNOW?.......Duh! of course she doesn’t know….her brother would never tell her what he did to me….

and the rumors….I am sure he managed to shut up the ones who told her about it.

I disappeared?

What a joke….I escaped from that torture….

 

“Actually, she is my girlfriend.” I said looking at Boa.

“Andwei!!!!” (No way!) No Jaejoongie! You are mine!”

I just couldn’t take it anymore.

I was hardly breathing. It has been more than one year ….why did she keep acting like that?

Hyori´s brother was looking at me angrily.

I started to walk to Boa, because I needed to leave that place.

Hyori grabbed my arm before I could reach my girlfriend.

“Do you love her?” she paused and stood in front of me. “or are you using her like  you used me?”

 

Boa´s POV

What? I didn’t understand anything at all.

That was the first time I saw Hyori in person and she called him JOONGIE!.....

that was supposed to be the pet name that I wanted to use for him……

Maybe that is why he didn’t like it……

As I continue looking, I noticed she was beautiful and her brother was scary, just like Jae told me.

Everything fit his story, but…..he used her?

He wasn’t the victim in this story?

I was confused.

 

“Girl…” Hyori approached to me. “Do you really believe in him?”

She turned around to face Jae again.

“Her brother has a band too? Did you accept to be her boyfriend with that condition?”

He didn’t answer.

 

She turned to me again, but asked him.

“Did she sings and dances?”

I nodded unconsciously.

“Yes,…but” he started answering, but she cut him.

“Yes? Fine then…..you finally found the music partner you wanted so bad!...” she said and turned to look at him.

“HAPPY NOW? I wasn’t able to sing or dance as you wanted so you just got rid of me!!!” she shouted hitting him on the chest.

“Even when I knew you just accepted to be my boyfriend to be in my brother´s band, I still liked you,

but you just wanted a girl that could sing and dance…..so you didn’t care about my feelings!” she was crying and hitting him.

 

He didn’t answer or moved.

She looked at him and started running away.

Her brother gave us a death glare and followed his sister.

 

What was all that?

Did he just want a music partner?

Only a girl that could sing and dance?

 

“Did you ONLY approach to me to be your music partner?” I asked afraid of the answer.

“I…”

"DID YOU?”

“Yes, but….”

I stopped breathing….

 

HIS WORDS……

“Who will be your partner for the music project?”

“We need to practice for the music project remember?...”

“Seriously Boa, you are TOO LOUD….use your voice to sing……..NOT TO COMPLAIN!”

“We will play that song. Don’t complain……”

 “Come on Boa, you sing very good….the competition is inside the school, only for students. I will sing with you.”

 “Next week we will perform….”

“The club has a dancing competition….”

“We have to practice that song….”

“Focus on the dance steps, Boa….”

ALWAYS SINGING….ALWAYS DANCING…..ALWAYS COMPETITION….

 

That was the only thing he was worry about???....he only needed a girl to sing and dance with him?

My heart just broke….

He had been using me….. 

Tears started flowing….

I started running….running without looking back…..

But I heard his distant voice calling me……

“BOA!”

End of POV