TIME goes so FAST

The Melody of a Possibility

(A/N) This chapter is almost a year after Boa & Jae met.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Kyuhyung ´s POV

Soon the school year will end and I will graduate from high school.  A lot has changed since Kim Jaejoong appeared. At first I was annoyed by his closeness with my sister, but if he had not appeared in Boa's life I don’t think today I would be driving to her presentation in the afternoon.

Yes, she has definitely changed….my little sister is happy again.   Thanks to Jaejoong we have returned to be close siblings...but I ´m still asking for a reward for favors ... jeje ... she started singing, dancing and learned to play the guitar and piano ....also  I taught her how to play video games. ...

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When I finally arrived at the club I saw that Boa was already on the stage….she was with Jaejoong and Yunho. Maybe they were arranging the final points for her performance. In the front row were her friends…she is really lucky to have such great friends that support her. Until now I haven’t found someone to trust as I did with Siwon hyung before he left.
 

I haven’t spoken with him since he left to America to study.... but I always asked myself, what was the relationship between his departure and the fact that Boa decided to change schools?

 
At that time I did not care if I changed schools or not.... So I accepted. But then she decided to stay in our old school.... but I did change....and that broughtus even more apart.

But now that we are closer she told me the truth ... I was shocked to know that I never realized she liked Siwon.... And what Heebon did to Boa surprised me ... she seemed like such a good friend ....But I kept wondering if Siwon noticed......

"Hyung!"

I turned and saw Jaejoong.....
Well ... after a long conversation with him…that Boa still doesn’t know about ... this guy received my approval and his behavior so far is going well.... he takes  good care of Boa and makes her happy ... but he always say that they are just friends .... Maybe it's because she keeps thinking about Siwon?

"Hey, Jaejoong! Everything is ready?"

"Yes, Boa will sing soon.... I will go to the front row... do you want to go?"

"I'm fine here." I replied and he left.

I was better there.... I knew she didn’t need to see me to know I was there ... I will always support her.

 

Boa´s POV

As usual I was nervous, but I knew Jae oppa was there to support me, the same goes for my brother and my friends. Since the first singing competition, I felt again that the stage was mine….somewhere I belonged to ... so throughout this year I have tried to catch up. I fixed my relationship with my brother…it is really fun to spend time with him...even when I loose in video games….and now that we are together we don’t insult each other anymore ... jeje ....

Heebon ... well she never congratulated me, nor apologized ... on the contrary she said she did not care ... that she didn’t like Jaejoong .... O.o

since then she has avoided me…well it’s better than have herbothering me... although I feel sorry that we never became friends again.... She hurt me a lot ... but I really enjoyed the time I believed in our friendship.


I have also heard that next year she is leaving the country to study.... I think I will not see her anymore.....
 
What I was unhappy about was what happened to my relationship with Changmin ....
I felt that every time we drifted apart more.... although sometimes I felt like I was the one who left him..... But I didn’t want to do it ... he has always been so good to me ....

I need to fix this .....

"Boa, to the stage now ..."

I think I took too long drinking water...

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I was about to get on stage when Junsu appeared.
 

“What is this?” I said looking at the strange picture.

“I don´t know…Jaejoong hyung gave it to me.”

“OK…thanks Junsu.”

“Hurry up noona, they are calling you.”

“Oh right!”....but what is this?.....

IS IT ME ON THE FLOOR WITH ALL MY HAIR IN MY FACE???!!!

KIM JAEJOONG!...YOU ARE SO DEAD!......AGAIN!....

“BOA…TO THE STAGE..!”

OK…I will kill him later.

 

FLASHBACK

“Let´s go Boa.”

“But today Yunho´s dance crew is going to practice there.”

“They changed the date”

“ok… somebody else rented the dance room?”

“Yes…other dance crews are interested in renting the room for practices….but they are random…so we have the place for our own practice….”

OUR PRACTICE?? But we only sing….we use the music room at school….

Wow….this room is really big!....the first time I entered it was full of boxes…but now i(t’)s really clean….

Jaejoong?....I turned around and he came to me dancing foolishly…

It was so funny….he looked like a little kid….he was clumsy in his steps….I thought he knew how to dance….even though I have never saw him dance….but since he is Yunho´s friend…..

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and made me dance with him….it was really silly….we didn’t have choreography or something like that…we were just dancing like crazy people….only following the music….

It was really funny….I was laughing hard….

“Ready?” he said from scratch.

“For what?”

“The real dancing lesson...”

Umm…..

In a sudden movement, he spun me around by my arm, but I lost my balance and ended up flying through the dance floor…..

I landed on my with all my hair on my face….waaa….it hurts…..

I was sitting on the floor….I was pouting since it hurt very bad….

Then he started laughing…..

He came close to me….and removed the hair of my face and smiled softly…….but he was hiding something behind his back……

“What is that?” I asked him pointing at his hand in the back.

He didn’t answer and changed his smiling face for a serious one….

Then he went to the radio and…..

All of a sudden he started dancing a super choreography….

I couldn’t believe it….he was a better dancer than what I imagined…so professional…

He turned around me…I was still on the floor..jeje…and he said,

“Dance with me”

I stood up… followed his dance steps slowly….

Then I realize I was the clumsy one…..

“Count!.. 1, 2,3 ,4” he said.

He started dancing slowly following the numbers…..and I followed him…..

END OF FLASHBACK

End of POV