The world CHANGED while you were SPINNING AROUND

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

Jaejoong’s POV

She turned and looked at me. Then the light of the bus coming shone inour eyes. Drops where falling through her face and I knew by her gaze that she was remembering something sad…..she was feeling the same as me.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Jaejoong’s POV

The bus stopped in front of us. She was trembling, so I just grabbed her hand and took her inside the bus. It wasn’t the bus to my house. I didn’t know where the bus was going, but in that moment I didn’t care and Boa just followed me without a word. We sat in the last row silently. Both of us just stared at the rainy scene and stayed in the bus without knowing where we were going.

After a long time sitting there without a word, the rain stopped and it was like a magic spell broke.

“Jaejoong?” Boa called me.

“Humm?”

“Where are we? She asked me in a worried tone.

“I don’t know....”

“YOU DON’T KNOW!” she shouted.

“YOU GOT ME IN THIS BUS! YOU BETTER KNOW WHERE WE ARE!”

She was angry, but somehow I felt this was a good sign. She was over that sad moment.

Trying to find an answer I looked through the window once more and I saw a familiar playground. Of course, when I was little I used to play here... I knew where we were!

 

Boa’s POV

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand on mine. I looked up and saw Jaejoong. He was taking me inside the bus. For some reason I didn’t care. The world in that moment had stopped in the rainy scene and I just wanted the sun to come again and help me forget.

We rode the bus a long time,and when the sun started to appear it was like I have woken up from a nightmare.

“Jaejoong?” I called him, seeing that he was holding my hand

He didn’t seem to notice what he was doing

“Humm?”

I let go of his hand smoothly and asked him

“Where are we?

“I don’t know....” he answered smiling as if this situation was so normal….

On the contrary I realized that I really didn’t know where we were and I panicked. 

“YOU DON’T KNOW!” I shouted. “YOU GOT ME IN THIS BUS! YOU BETTER KNOW WHERE WE ARE!”

He grabbed my hand again and said,“we have to get off the bus at the next stop.” I looked at him and nodded.

We got off the bus and walked to the playground. The games where still wet.

“What are we doing here?”

Jaejoong didn’t answer me. He just left his backpack on the floor and started searching for something.

I started walking through the games. As I was walking I felt someone following me. I turned around and saw a video camera on my face.

“YAH!...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“Filming you…”

“Stop!....no…do whatever you want …I am going home” I said as I started walking

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and started walking to the playground wheel. I tried to walk away, but he was stronger.

He hung his video camera by a strap aroundhis neckand got me on the playground wheel. I steped down.

From scratch he asked me “Who will be your partner for the music project?”

“I guess Eun-Hye…nobody else wants to suffer….” I laughed a little trying to walk away again.

“Well…then I will be your partner” he said

“WHAT? “ I stayed there without ….breathing…

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I was planning to get to know her and her relationship with music by playing some games… also record some scenes as I always do in order to remember this day….but she didn’t cooperate…

She wanted to go home early so… so I had to take some action.

I grabbed her wrist and got her on the playground wheel. Why couldn’t she just stay there..??

She was stubborn like me. But I was determined to make her my music partner.

“Who will be your partner for the music project?”

“I guess Eun-Hye…nobody else wants to suffer….”

“Well…then I will be your partner” I said with a plan already in my mind in order to convince her.

“WHAT?”

I got on the playground wheel and pull her on the game too.

 “I want to be your partner for the project ….will you be mine?”

She stood there dumfounded …I just smiled.

“Then we need to start practicing tomorrow.” I said smirking

“But I have not even said yes…” she said

I slowly stepped downfrom the game. “You are going to say yes…”

“Ah?”

I started to spin the playground wheel.

As it had rained, it was more difficult for her to hold and the game was spinning more rapidly.

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong!...stop this stupid game!”

I started laughing and grabbed my camera in order to record the scene.

“First say yes!”

“First stop this”

“First say yes.” It was really weird for me to do this to a girl….but she had to say yes.

“I’m going to fall!....stop it!”

“What?...I didn’t hear you”

Then I turned the game faster. The image of her spinning was making me dizzy, but it was funny though…

“YES ..YES..YES!.....Only stop this game!”

That’s it!..... I smiled

As the playground wheel slowed my smile disappeared…. I started wondering by her shout that maybe she was scared… maybe she was crying…

Aish!....I am not good acting like a jerk…I care too much!.....my mother’s fault for teaching me!....

“AH!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I saw Boa jumping on top of me.

 

Boa’s POV

My hands where about to let go of the metal bar of the wheel….

I was going to fall soon….

“I’m going to fall!....stop it!” I shouted wanting a little consideration from him.

“What?...I didn’t hear you”  Aish! This stupid guy!

I was feeling dizzy, and when he spinned it faster I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold on.....so.....

“YES ..YES..YES!.....Only stop this game!”

When the game stopped….even when my head was spinning I jumped on top of Jaejoong and started hitting him.

“YOU ARE SO DEAD!”

“But you said yes…” he said covering his face and holding his video camera on top.

“What?” I said confused…

“You said yes, and you can’t retract yourself…I recorded you!”

I was so pissed off that I only stood up, arranged my uniform and walked to the bus stop.

I saw the bus to my house, I got in and sat.

When I turned to my side I saw Jaejoong sitting comfortably on the seat.

“Stop following me!....I already accepted” I told him with an annoyed voice.

“But this is the bus to my house too” he said while he crossed his arms.

“AH!!??’’…I shouted with eyes wide open.

End of POV