Changmin, I ……….JAEJOONG?!?!?!

The Melody of a Possibility

 

Previous Chapter

NO ONE POV

“Shut up!....for her is hard…..she is a fragile girl.”

“Fragile my !...not literally…but she is the most aggressive girl I have ever met….she can beat you in basketball and I don’t only mean in the score, she could really hit you….”

“I know” he said smiling, while he remembered that she had already hit him and not only once.

…………………………………………………………………………………….

 

NO ONE POV

Jaejoong left Yunho and went to look for Boa, they needed to start practicing for the music project; they had already lost enough time. The days without talking….the day at the lake, the day at the beach…it was time to practice the song.

 

He was looking for her in the playground, the backyard, and the classrooms.

“Where could she be?” he asked himself.

 

But Boa was in the back stairs with Changmin.

 

Changmin´s POV

“Sorry Changmin….I know you were worried about me.”

I turned to look at her.

“It´s ok Boa….after you sent me the message I knew you were fine…..but….were did you go?”

I asked her that, but I really wanted to ask her about Jaejoong. She was with him on Saturday?...

In the field trip they left together….and today he said he was HER oppa.

She had never called me like that….even though I´m always with her.

Last year when I asked her the reason, she told me that she didn’t want people to think we were more than friends….. She really hurt me….

“Changmin?......are you ok?” she asked me waving her hand in front of my face.

I guess I was lost on my thoughts.

“Yes I´m fine…..so you went out with Jaejoong??!!”  oh no!....this wasn’t the  question….well yes…but….aish!

She gasped. “Well…..yes……and now we are really good friends, you know…”

“Just good friends…….so you call him oppa…?”

“Yeah….he is more like a brother…..you know Kyuhyung is an idiot….he is the worst brother…so I found a new one.” She answered happily.

My mind started flying…….AGAIN…

But…..how did Jaejoong become her oppa that easily??

Even when she says that Kyuhyung is the worst brother….he really cares for her….the first time I went to her house….I had to pass a whole interview…….

So Jaejoong is also her brother’s friend or what???

 

“Oh Boa I hope that is ALL what he means to you.” I said really soft not sure if she heard me.

 

I stoop up and left her. I didn’t turn back and she didn’t called me back………I don’t know if I did the right thing but………what really hurts me is that she really doesn’t understand my feelings.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

In the back stairs of course!.........I’m so dumb…..she is always there……..

I run to the back stairs……..and there she was.

“Boa….finally I found you…” I say hardly breathing after running.

She acted like she didn’t hear me. She remained sitting in the stairs looking at the air.

“BOA!”

“Changmin, I………” she turned back and looked at me “.………….JAEJOONG?!?!?!”

“Yah…don’t shout….let’s go….we need to practice for the music project remember?...”

“Yes…yes….”

I grabbed her hand and walk downstairs to the music classroom.

 

 

Boa’s POV 

Why did Changmin act like that?………..I had seen the same face………but when?.........

He seemed so disappointed…….did I do something wrong?.......if he said he knew I was fine when I sent him the message…….what’s the problem……….?

“BOA!”

OH! Changmin came back!

“Changmin, I………” I turned back “.………….JAEJOONG?!?!?!”

Jaejoong!....of course…….the oppa thing…..I mentally slapped myself

but…..I already explained to Changmin why I called Jaejoong, “oppa”……it was enough explanation right?......

“Yah…don’t shout….let’s go….we need to practice for the music project remember?...”

The music project…………I almost forgot……but why do I feel uneasy as if Changmin seemed mad at me…..he is always good to me….even when I make mistakes…he comfort me……

“Yes…yes….” That was all I managed to say while I organized my thoughts about Changmin.

Jaejoong grabbed my hand…………I’m getting use to this…….but I don’t want……..I DON’T LIKE WHEN PEOPLE PULL ME WHERE THEY WANT!...........

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“THE MUSIC ROOM?!” this is why I meant by being pulled to where others want……..sigh. 

 

“Yes….where else do you think we can practice?”

“BUT NOT THIS ONE……….I REFUSE TO PRACTICE HERE!........OPPA YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME HERE!”

“Seriously Boa, you are TOO LOUD….use your voice to sing……..NOT TO COMPLAIN!”

 

I gave him an angry look……..he was a better oppa?...I don’t think so…

He didn’t care and entered the music room.

 

“You know…” he said as he sat on the bench and took some music sheets “this is therapy.”

 

“This is torture…” I said softly as I approached him.

“A Whole New World” he said looking at me as I sat beside him.

“What?”

 

“We will play that song. Don’t complain……” I hadn’t even assimilated the information, and he had already told me not to complain……….stupid oppa……..I don’t let others control me.

I stood up and started walking to the door when………he began to play……..

 

“A Whole New World”…that was all I could say before I turned back to look at him playing the piano.

End of POV