Why memories hurt so bad? PART 2

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter                    

Jaejoong´s POV

She stood up, grabbed her guitar and started playing. She suddenly stopped, looked at me and started blushing. She was noticeably embarrassed of playing in front of other people,…in front of me.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Boa´s POV

“Don’t be nervous Boa. I know that you have practiced hard, so continue” teacher Jang tried to encourage me, but I just couldn’t control myself.

(Music was so beautiful to me, but my saddest memories are always mark by it.)

I finished playing, and I at it. My voice was low, out of tune and I seemed to forget some of the lyrics.

Luckily for me the rest of students knew how my performances where. So they didn’t really pay attention and they were talking to each other.

I was so angry at myself, so I went to my seat with my head down.

“Boa, you should practice a little more” Heebon said with a sarcastic tone and a fake smile. 

Maybe I wasn’t too lucky... the person that I didn’t want to see in that moment was her, but as always she appears in my life to make fun of me.

“Park Heebon, you are next”.

“I´m going” she said and left me there. I just wanted to hide somewhere; I felt my face red of anger and embarrassment.

The rest of the class, I stayed quiet, even when Junsu tried to make me smile and laugh like he always does.

Almost at the end the teacher said: “Dear students, I have a class project for you. Each of you will choose a partner and present a song. We are out of time today, so send me the names of the groups tomorrow with Heebon.”

The class was dismissed and I continued my day like a zombie. Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu tried to make laugh but I just couldn’t. I felt even more embarrassed because I knew that Jaejoong was looking at me. Obviously wondering what was going on with me.

Eun-Hye missed the class to go to see her mother that was sick in the hospital. I think that only she could help me at this moment. I am not weak, but when I feel like this she is the only one who is ready to help me clear my mind.

I went out from school (this definitely was not a good day). It was raining and I didn’t bring an umbrella. Yoochun accompanied me to the bus stop, and as always his bus arrived soon. He asked me to go with him, but I refused.

The rain will make me feel better….

 

Jaejoong´s POV

Yunho was staying in the school to study in the library. He told me that his parents wouldn’t let him play at the club in the weekend if he didn’t study. He always tries hard and his reward is always music. it Is the same for me, that is why we are friends. I was remembering all our concerts while walking to the door.

It was raining…the drops starting to make me wet…

FLASHBACK

“Don’t tell me you believed we would let you play in our show?” He shouted at me.

“I thought you told me that if I accomplished all the tasks I could perform with your group”

“You can´t even play the piano!.  You are a disaster!. I only let you in our group because my sister liked you.”

The rain made my eyes blurry and I was completely wet. I only saw a bunch of his friends coming at me before they started to hit me.

END OF FLASHBACK

“NO!” I shouted. Then I realized that I it was just a memory.

I just have to go home. All of that was in the past.

I run to the bus stop and see Boa. She wasn’t covering herself, so I run to her side and put my jacket on the top of us.

She turned and looked at me. Then the light of the bus coming shone in our eyes. Drops where falling through her face and I knew by her gaze that she was remembering something sad…..she was feeling the same as me.

End of POV