Are we FRIENDS???

The Melody of a Possibility

Previous Chapter

NO ONE POV 

Changmin was hugging Boa….he seemed really close to her….so he decided to ask him about her…he really wanted to help her…..

It was not for his benefit anymore….for his own desire to have a music partner that he could ordain and use…like he was used before…..

He felt bad because he had tried to use her, to heal his own wounds….when she was also hurt.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jaejoong’s POV

I had not talked to Boa in days…..she and Changmin had been together all the time….

Yunho had no idea what problem Boa had in the past….Yoochun and Junsu avoided the subject...so Changmin was the only person that could help me.

I was being more friendly at school….except with Heebon….that girl is annoying me all the time!.....

I didn’t understand her crazy behavior…..until I saw her drinking near school….maybe she is drunk all day……that is why……

Now I’m smiling like an idiot….

“Boa!”  I turned around….and there she was talking to her friend. She seemed so low…I really need to talk to her.

“Eun-Hye…Hi”

“I am sorry I disappeared these last days…but my mom was in the hospital…I needed to be by her side.” She said and bowed.

“It’s ok…”

“I know…Changmin told me….are you better now?” she asked with a worried face.

“Kind of”

“Well….I hope you lift your mood…we are going to a field trip in biology class!...to the lake!”

Boa smile a little bit and they walked away.

I will take this chance to talk to her. I need to plan it very carefully. Boa is a different girl…a girl that I want to protect….she reminds me of myself.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

3 days later

Boa’s POV

After the day in the music room I haven’t talk to Jaejoong. I have not found a way to tell him I can’t sing with him.

I spent my time with Changmin. He always listens to me.

The day of the field trip has arrived.

The sun was rising. The weather was cold. It didn’t seemed the right day for a trip.

Changmin will come soon to pick me to go to school….But before I will take a stroll through my neighborhood.

I have realized that I don’t really know my neighbors, including Jaejoong.

I started walking. The houses were nice, but quiet….I guess it was too early in the morning.

I stopped by the dancing studio. I started remembering the day I accepted Jaejoong’s offer to be his partner.

“Do you want to join the dance team?” I heard a soft voice say.

“Unfortunately the dance studio is no longer here” she continued.

“Oh…no….I was just…” I was trying to answer something coherent when a voice interrupted me.

“Umma do you remember where I…..BOA???”

“JAEJOONG?” I was so surprise….I know….I am at his house, but I didn’t expect to see him…..

“Do you know each other?....that is so cute!” his mom said so exited.

“Yes, we go to the same school.” I answered.

“Omo….if you are his friend you must be a great singer and dancer.”

“MOM!” he shouted.

“Umm”…I didn’t know what to say.

“Well….the dance studio is not longer here…I moved it to the main avenue.” She said

“After ceasing to be a teacher because of Jae’s problem….” She kept talking.

“Problem?” I asked.

“MOM!”

“OH!...I’m sorry…..both of you keep talking….Jae I’m leaving….invite your friend to the house and give her something to eat.” She said looking to her son.

 “I’m really glad to meet you. But I’m in a hurry organizing the new dance studio.” She apologized.

‘It’s ok…don’t worry.” I politely answered.

She left us alone.

“Are we friends?”….I asked myself without realizing Jaejoong was still there.

He shrugged.

I turned around and started walking away. But I stopped to look at the poster outside the dance studio.

“She was a dancer, but now she is a choreographer.” He said like he had read my mind.

“Oh…that is why you know about music….”

“Yes…also my father was a musician.”

“Oh…” he must be a really good musician. Unfortunately I will never be able to sing or play with him.

I must tell him now.

“Well…..I am going inside.” He said….totally forgetting what his mother said about inviting me to eat.

I guess I should tell him later and continue walking through the neighborhood.

“Friend!”…he called me.

I turned around and looked at him with a questioning look.

“You see?...we are friends..” he said smiling and entered his house.

I stayed there dumbfounded……but smiling also.

“Boa?”

I turned around.

“What are you doing here?...lets go or we’ll be late for the field trip.” He said in a hurried tone.

Oh right…Changmin was here….but why can’t I stopped thinking about Jaejoong?....are we friends???

End of POV